Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ogadney@rocketmail.com bnie@ethionet.et

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ogadney@rocketmail.com bnie@ethionet.et

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:06 am

213.55.96.134 Assigned For Ethiotelecom Addis Abeba Ethiopia

Return-Path: <bnie@ethionet.et>
Received: from mx2.ironport.et (mail1.ethionet.et. [213.55.96.134])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id h2si7952986wie.42.2012.11.12.14.57.44;
Mon, 12 Nov 2012 15:00:47 -0800 (PST)
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 01:38:34 +0300 (EAT)
Reply-To: Oliver Gadney <ogadney@rocketmail.com>
Subject: From:Mr.Oliver Gadney business proposal.

Good Day,

I am Mr.Oliver Gadney from UK, see attachment of my business proposal. Get back to me with your interest after going through it.

Mr.Oliver Gadney .
ogadney@rocketmail.com

Oliver.rtf

Contents:

I am an investment consultant working with Bank UBS at their offshore department in London. I will be happy to work this deal out with you if you have a corporate or personal Bank Account and if you are capable to keep TOP SECRET.I need strong Assurance that you will never let me down, if I transfer this money to your account. During one of our periodic auditing I discovered a dormant accounts with holding balance of £52,954,000.00 {Fifty Two Million Nine Hundred and Fifty Four Thousand British Pounds Sterling} Sometimes a person will open a bank account, deposit money, and then disappear into the tin air. Banks are not always able to find out what has become of these silent customers, or to know whether they should follow up on requests from people who claim to be heirs to the accounts. The main problem is that the customer resides abroad and, due to bank secrecy, the bank cannot publish notices in the international press to locate the depositories.

This has led the majority of Swiss and London banks to refrain from opening small-deposit accounts for foreign customers; for fear that they will forget that the account exists. It has happened in the past, however, that customers pass away and their heirs can neither prove the death, nor their heir ship. This was a frequent occurrence during the wartime periods, and the banks have now set up a simple, rapid resolution procedure operating to their customer's advantage. Dormant assets are defined as any assets deposited with a bank (i.e. an account, a custody account or a safety-deposit box) for which there has been no contact with the customer in the banks files for the last ten years or more. If you believe you have claim to a Swiss bank or London account for which the holder (e.g. an ancestor) has not been in contact with the bank for over ten years, there is a fairly simple procedure to follow, depending on the date the account was opened this account has not been operated for the past years. As at this moment, I am constrained to issue more details about this business until your response is received. If you are not familiar with Swiss Dormant Accounts and profile, please take a moment of your very busy schedules to read about Swiss dormant accounts:

I am constrained to issue more details about this business until your response is received. If you are capable to handle large or small amount on trust and can keep secret and ready to take 45% of any amount I transfer to your account from the dormant account and I will take 55%, send your account information's by return mail. Tell me more about yourself, while I look forward to receive the above information.

website;http:/ /www.crt-ii.org/2001_list/publication_list1_A.phtm)

I want to re-assure you that this business is risk free and you can send an empty account to receive the funds, provided that the account is capable to receive incoming funds.

Thank you for your time and attention.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

hitee@ethionet.et - robertblanc403@rocketmail.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:12 pm

hitee@ethionet.et - robertblanc403@rocketmail.com

+447035954139 a UK redirect number so lad could be anywhere, could even be Ethiopia!

email addresses may not get any hits BUT

Business Ave BAR Street London W19 1NR this address gets several hits in Google along with the phone number. Also using different names can be found here in SS

by mx.google.com with ESMTP id hl8si7840283wjb.63.2013.02.07.01.36.01;
Thu, 07 Feb 2013 01:39:25 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of hitee@ethionet.et designates 213.55.96.134 as permitted sender) client-ip=213.55.96.134;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of hitee@ethionet.et designates 213.55.96.134 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=hitee@ethionet.et
X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Filtered: true
X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result: An1bAJtkv1AKmgkE/2dsb2JhbABEgklxgjNHiRSeSYE2jXx+c4IRAQEBAQIBAgEBAQEBS1IBAgcIFBsEPAIwhUkBAQEBgiUBAQEJAQEBlDeZKIFDCIcsgV4EGAsbUQkBAohpJYspgQSDD4EXA4UigzeGJ4Ehi2+DFIZHggsBgUiBaTU
X-IronPort-AV: E=McAfee;i="5300,2777,6867"; a="88563511"
Received: from unknown (HELO lgh-mail-b-1.etcmailserver.com.et) ([10.154.9.4])
by mx2.ironport.et with ESMTP; 07 Feb 2013 12:35:59 +0300
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 213.55.96.134<br>Originating ISP: Assigned For Ethiotelecom<br> City: n/a<br>Country of Origin: Ethiopia<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Mr. Robert Blanc <hitee@ethionet.et> via ethionet.et 
reply-to:
 "Mr. Robert Blanc" <robertblanc403@rocketmail.com>
to:

date:
 Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 9:35 AM
subject:

Good day,

I am Mr. Robert Blanc  from UK, Kindly read the above attachment of my business proposal and get back to me with your interest after going through it.

Regards,

Mr. Robert Blanc .
E-mail  robertblanc403@rocketmail.com

The attached document, lads pay for these to make their scam email sound better.

Business Ave BAR W19
1NR Street, London UK.
Tel: (+44) 7035954139
E-mail:robertblanc403@rocketmail.com

Memo,

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of Sixty Two Million British Pounds Sterling (£62,000,000.00) to your account.

The fund has been dormant (in-active) for 7 years in our Bank here without anybody coming for it. I want to release the fund to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer (the owner of the account) who died along after a brief Illness in London. The Bank will release the fund to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer. For more information about the deceased customer you can visit this site: http:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/2956897.stm

This is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential. I am sure and have confidence of your ability and reliability to prosecute a project of this great magnitude. I solicit your assistance to enable us transfer the said amount into your safe account for onward investment. You can either provide me with an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank account immediately to receive this money, even an empty a/c can serve to receive this money, as long as you will remain honest to me till the end of this important business, trusting in you and believing in God that you will never let me down in future when the funds will transferred into your account.

The owner of this account is a foreigner and no other person knows about this account or anything concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and until his death he was the manager of his company. My investigation through the National immigration department and Ministries here proved to me as well that he was single during his first visit in UK. As a matter of fact, I have decided to transfer this fund abroad for investment plan.

If you are interested, please fill and forward me the following information as below to start the transfer process accordingly.

{1} Your Name/company's name and full address:.............
{2} Bank Name:..........
{3} Bank Address.........
{4} Account No:............
{5} Swift Code or Routing #
{6} Account Holder's Name: ............
{7} Your telephone Number both Home, Office &
Cell/Mobile and fax Numbers:........
{8} Your Occupation:.........

I look forward to hear from you as soon as possible if you are interested.

Regards,Mr
Robert Blanc
Tel: (+44) 7035954139
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

mr.allanw@rocketmail.com hitee@ethionet.et allanwood96@rocke

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:44 pm

* 213.55.96.134 Assigned For Ethiotelecom Addis Ababa Ethiopia

Tue, 12 Mar 2013 07:42:47 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <hitee@ethionet.et>
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id o4si7912326lbg.258.2013.03.12.07.40.40;
Tue, 12 Mar 2013 07:42:47 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of hitee@ethionet.et
designates 213.55.96.134 as permitted sender) client-ip=213.55.96.134;
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 17:38:42 +0300 (EAT)
Reply-To: "Mr. Allan Wood" <mr.allanw@rocketmail.com>
Subject: Get beck to me if you are interested....

Good Day,

I am Mr. Allan Wood from UK, Kindly read the above attachment of my business proposal and get back to me with your interest after going through it.

Sincere Regards

Mr. Allan Wood.
E-mail: allanwood96@rocketmail.com

Attachment:
Business Proposal.txt 3K

Contents:

24 Ashdale Crescent
Chapel House Newcastle
Upon Tyne Ne5 1AT.

Attn: Dear Good Friend,

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of Forty Two Million British Pounds Sterling (�42,000,000.00) to your account.which belong to the director and owner of petrochemical service.

The fund has been dormant (in-active) for 7 years in our Bank here without anybody coming for it. I want to release the fund to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer (the owner of the account) who died along after a brief Illness in London. The Bank will release the fund to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer.

This is by virtue of its nature as being utterly confidential. I am sure and have confidence of your ability and reliability to prosecute a project of this great magnitude. I solicit your assistance to enable us transfer the said amount into your safe account for onward investment. You can either provide me with an existing bank account or to set up a new Bank account immediately to receive this money, even an empty a/c can serve to receive this money, as long as you will remain honest to me till the end of this important business, trusting in you and believing in God that you will never let me down in future when the funds will transferred into your account.

The owner of this account is a foreigner and no other person knows about this account or anything concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and until his death he was the manager of his company. My investigation through the National immigration department and Ministries here proved to me as well that he was single during his first visit in UK. As a matter of fact, I have decided to transfer this fund abroad for investment plan.

If you are interested, please fill and forward me the following information as below to start the transfer process accordingly.

{1} Your Name/company's name and full address:.............
{2} Bank Name:..........
{3} Bank Address.........
{4} Account No:............
{5} Swift Code or Routing #
{6} Account Holder's Name: ............
{7} Your telephone Number both Home, Office &
Cell/Mobile and fax Numbers:........
{8} Your Occupation:.........

I look forward to hear from you as soon as possible if you are interested.

Yours truly,
Mr. Allan Wood
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

info.oluloan@aol.com bizayehu.chsa@ethionet.et

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:03 pm

* 213.55.96.134 Ethiopian Telecommunication Corporation Addis Ababa Ethiopia

Return-Path: <bizayehu.chsa@ethionet.et>
Received: from mx1.ironport.et (mail1.ethionet.et. [213.55.96.134])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id mt6si14276346lbb.137.2014.09.28.04.53.04
for <multiple recipients>;
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 13:12:22 +0300 (EAT)
Reply-To: Mr Olu <info.oluloan@aol.com>
Subject: Do you need a financial help?

Do you need an urgent financial loan help if yes contact us via info.oluloan@aol.com
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

kim.worldwide20911@aol.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:53 pm

213.55.96.134 Ethiopian Telecommunication Corporation Addis Ababa Ethiopia

Return-Path: <ace@ethionet.et>
Received: from mx1.ironport.et (mail1.ethionet.et. [213.55.96.134])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id lg4si14561920lab.27.2014.10.11.10.16.09
Sat, 11 Oct 2014 10:16:38 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 20:15:45 +0300 (EAT)
Reply-To: Mr Kim <kim.worldwide20911@aol.com>
Subject: Contact us for urgent help

Do you need an urgent financial loan help Or Are you looking for a real money lender if yes contact us now with the Amount needed: Duration: Country and Tel:

Thanks
Mr Kim
e-mail us kim.worldwide20911@aol.com
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

g_financialconsultants@hotmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:32 am

213.55.96.134 Ethiopian Telecommunication Corporation Addis Ababa Ethiopia

Return-Path: <ries.psd@ethionet.et>
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id p10si10824875wib.9.2014.11.26.18.43.13
Wed, 26 Nov 2014 18:43:34 -0800 (PST)
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 00:43:25 +0300 (EAT)
Reply-To: Global Financial <g_financialconsultants@hotmail.com>
Subject:

Do you need Urgent Financial Help? E-mail: g_financialconsultants@hotmail.com only for more info.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

frank.william.98@mail.ru

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:08 pm

Return-Path: <ggjlgbdxcbnbnsdbnnbbcvvcv@yahoo.pt>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 15:13:55 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: johnwilliam <frank.william.98@mail.ru>
Subject: hello my dear good news

ATTN: My DearGood news,

The BRITISH High Commission has actually verified and discovered that your payment has been unnecessarily Delayed by corrupt officials of the Company who are Trying to divert your fund of $2.8Million United States Dollars; into their private accounts,

Therefore we have obtained an irrevocable payment guarantee on your Payment with Diamond Bank to make your payment through their new ATM VISA CARD system which you can use to withdraw your money in any ATM MACHINE around your area.

So we are here by inviting you to our office to pick up your ATM VISA CARD but if you cannot be able to come down here in our office in person be inform that you are going to pay for shipping fee of your ATM visa CARD, so if you are unable to come down here then you are required to update them, so that they will proceed with the necessary arrangement for the delivery of your ATM VISA CARD.

As of now be informed that all arrangement has been done and canceled and the ATM VISA CARD has be in your name, but to RE-ACTIVATE the ATM Card you have to forward your current information as requested below to the bank for the ATM Card re-actification, then they will send you the ATM CARD foryour immediate use.

Here are the information you have to forward to the bank:1
Your Full Names:_____________
2. Postal Address:_______________
3. Direct____________________
4. Cell Numbers:________________
5. Sex:__________________________
6.Age:_________________________
7. Occupation:__________________
8.Nationality:__________________
9.E-mail Address:_______________

Therefore you are advised to contact Diamond Bank accountant Manager Dr.Carlos Mevi ,with below Email.......address(frank.william.98@mail.ru) Thank you once again my good friend, May God establishes you with this little compensation Jesus name Amen.
CONTACT PERSON:Dr.Carlos Mevi Executive Officer Diamond Bank Pl cBenin. RepublicDirect Hotline: +229 99538897
Get back to me once you received the ATM VISA CARD OK.Thanks and God bless you.Mr. john WILLIAM
=
+22999538897
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

info.smithloan@gmail.com info.smithloans@aol.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:47 pm

Return-Path: <adm.indembassy@ethionet.et>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 22:59:02 +0300 (EAT)
Reply-To: "Available Loan @ 2%" <info.smithloans@aol.com>
Subject:

Fast and easy application

Apply online in just minutes, with no impact to your credit score. You can instantly review the loan offers that you qualify for, and you'll never need to visit a branch to complete your application. we offer our loan at low rate our loans are given at the interest rate of 2% apply now this can increase your business to a greater high.

All you have to do to apply is to send the information's needed below to this e-mail. info.smithloans@aol.com

(1) Your name:
(2) Country/State:
(3) Tel:
(4) Country Code:
(5) Amount needed:
(6) Duration:
(7) Monthly income:
(8) Your age:
(9) Male or Female:

Best Regards
Mr Smith
E-mail us now: info.smithloan@gmail.com
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

office_atmcarddepartment@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:42 am

* 41.216.50.34 Opt Benin / Benin Telecom Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <hmrcxs@projetexport.it>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 10:45:17 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Attention
X-Originating-IP: [41.216.50.34]
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Your Attention Is Needed! We have finally arranged to issue your fund worth $7.8, USD
into ATM CARD Via UBA Bank Atm Department, Be aware that every necessary
arrangement has been made successfully with the UBA BANK ATM
SECTOR. Contact person: DR johnwilliam call this number once your received this mail so that we can meet up to deliver your atm master card ok, Telephone:+ 229 99538897
Email.(office_atmcarddepartment@yahoo.com) Contact the UBA Atm Sector with your delivery information, your phone number,
and your full name which they will use and issue your fund into Atm Card in
your favour,Meanwhile be aware that you are going to pay them activation charge
of your Atm Card, contact them and Ask them how much, Sincerely
Mrjohnwilliam
=
+22999538897
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

fjohn266@yahoo.com dangote@cantv.ne

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:04 pm

* 41.216.50.17 Opt Benin / Benin Telecom Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <dangote@cantv.net>
Received: from 41.216.50.17 ([41.216.50.17]) by webmail-01.mgmt.cantv.net
(Cantv Webmail) with HTTP; Wed, 25 Mar 2015 06:15:59 -0430 (VET)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 06:15:59 -0430 (VET)
Reply-To: fjohn266@yahoo.com
To:
Subject:
X-Originating-IP: [41.216.50.17]

Attention Is Needed! We have finally arranged to issue your fund worth $7.8, USD into ATM CARD Via
UBA Bank Atm Department, Be aware that every necessary arrangement has been made successfully with the UBA BANK ATM
SECTOR. Contact person: DR johnwiliam call this number once
your received this mail so that we can meet up to deliver your atm master card ok,
Telephone:+ 229 99538897
Email.(fjohn266@yahoo.com) Contact the UBA Atm Sector with your delivery information, your phone number,
and your full name which they will use and issue your fund into Atm Card in your favour,Meanwhile be aware that you are going to pay
them activation charge of your Atm Card, contact them and Ask them how much, Sincerely
john william
=
+22999538897
Benin
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.