Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

iafpo.bgreen@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

iafpo.bgreen@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:54 pm

Subject: Long withheld sum of $12.500,000.00 (SECOND NOTICE)
To: "Chris Uche & Associates" <iafpo.bgreen@gmail.com>

Sir,

As you receive this message, know that your above referenced long withheld fund can now be received without further problems and issues. As a result of the current reshuffle in the financial sector of Nigeria, our firm has been commissioned to stand in as your resident attorneys to ensure that all long withheld and overdue entitlements held up by the Government of the Federation of Nigeria is paid to you via the local / commercial bank through which the Federal Government settles all its foreign and local debts.

BELOW FACT WILL HELP YOU KNOW WHEN YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACT.

1. That the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) does not make payments to individuals through the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
2. That the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is on the government Apex bank which coordinates all activities of all other commercial banks and is known as the bankers bank and does not engage itself in commercial banking activities nonetheless, transfers to abroad.
3. That the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on handles financial / economic activities geared towards proper handling of income of the government, current and capital expenditures based of budgetary implementations etc.
4.That the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) governor or other officials do not contact foreign fund beneficiaries for any reasons and in any cases.

Therefore, anyone who contacts you in the name of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) is false and should be reported to your attorney at once for immediate legal action. Upon my commission by the Federal Government, it becomes my appointed duty to guide and lead you to the commercial bank which is legally and legitimately authorized to effect your payment from the accounts of the Federal Government of Nigeria.

In view of this, you are required to get back to me immediately for proper guidance on how you will receive your long withheld $12.500,000.00 without further hitches.

If however convenient for you, kindly call me directly on telephone for further guide.

I am waiting.

Yours in service.

Barrister Chris Steve Uche,
(Chris Uche Attorneys & Associates)
15 Olaoluwa Street, Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria)
Tel: +2349030898675.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.