Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

barrjose1@hotmail.com josephben85@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

barrjose1@hotmail.com josephben85@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:12 pm

Return-Path: <josephben85@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 07:06:04 -0800
Subject: Barr. Jose Increase
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

--

Hello dear

I am glad to reach you through this social network; my name is Barr. Jose Increase, I am an account manager with Citibank London.

There is this deceased customer that I am the personal account Manager to, he is oil merchant, and he and his entire family lost their lives in a plane crash since 2007, May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace.

The first son who supposes to be the next of Kin eventually died together with them.

Since then I have made several inquiries to locate any of my client's relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful. I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet to locate any member of his family but to no avail, hence you have the same last name, I want you to assist me in repatriating the money (eight hundred thousand great British pounds only) left behind by my late client with Citibank London.

Particularly, the board of directors and department of finance know me very well as his personal account manager and have asked me to present someone to claim the fund left by my late client. Consequently, this Bank issued me a notice to provide the Next of Kin to claim the (GBP850 000 00 Million pounds) in their custody within the next thirty official working days.

My dear I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased to enable Citibank London release and wire transfer the money to your personal bank account in your country or the Inheritance fund can be packaged and sent to you through our authorize Diplomatic Courier delivery Services.

Upon receipt of the fund, I will come over to your country to meet with you for the disbursement of the fund and then you and I will share the money in this order: 40% will be for me, 40% will be for you then you will give to the less privileged home 20% out of the money, while both of us will take care of any financial and legal expenses that are to be incurred during the process of the transfer of the fund to you.

I would like us to establish a high degree of respect, trust and confidence in ourselves because it is the hallmark of any successful business and I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall come out successful.

Contact me at (barrjose1@hotmail.com) with your names in full, mobile tel number, address and attach copy of ID.

I wait your urgent response for more details and please keep this business top secret or delete if you cannot assist me.
My regards

Barr. Jose Increase
+44-7924324047
=
+447924324047
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Manx Telecom
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.