Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

flurry.smith101@gmail.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

flurry.smith101@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:19 pm

Angelreturn - message on the site:

I really liked your profile and beside you are one of the top recommendation on my list..Why not let us trust the scientist that says give the chemistry a try,Lets give it a try...I am an independent man with one kids who has goals and is working to achieve them. I have God in my life and working to imitate Him you can get back to me through my ####

flurry.smith101 at gmail dot com

Screen name: lawrence smith
Male / Single
52 - Abilene / United States
Current Location Chicago/ United States

As they say, everything should be beautiful in a beautiful man. It seems to me, the real beauty consists of harmonic connection of soul richness, moral clearance and only after these ones of the physical appealing to the partner. In other words, appearance is only our outside dress. The real and natural beauty is inside of our soul - somewhere deep in the soul and it reflects in the eyes. I will not describe myself cause it seems to me that the really interesting man will be noticed by the deeds and modesty and slight enigma, wonâ??t But in a few words I can tell you that I am a person with a strong will, serious, reasonable, and reliable but at the same time I am kind-hearted, attentive and friendly.

I would like to meet a serious, clever and intelligent woman. A strong woman with a strong will with whom I will be able to feel myself weak and at the same time the most beloved, the most desirable, and the happiest man. I want to find a reliable woman who will be like a strong column for me and who will share all the joys and sorrows. I want him to be active enough, because I am active as well and I want my woman share with me some of my hobbies. I want to create with him our small world full of trust, mutual understanding and of course love. I am ready to tie my life exactly with such man and to give all my love and me to such a woman

Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 141
Weight(kg) 72
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Construction / Trades
Profession engineer
Annual Income 180.001$-240.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Not sure about relocating
Seeking For Romance / Dating, Marriage
Interests looking for the perfect woman that will love me for who i am

+16465437785
Google Voice VoIP in White Plains, NY

Stolen pictures used:

smith.JPG

smith1.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: flurry.smith101@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:22 pm

The email address is used online with another mixed gallery, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32355.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.