Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

johnpeter16@cantv.net - westerrn_unionmtf@eb2a.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

drzetiakhtar.aziz@live.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:51 pm

+44131608048
+19292240710
X-SourceIP: 89.71.45.84

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 89.71.45.84<br>Originating ISP: Upc Polska Sp. Z O.o.<br> City: Gdynia<br>Country of Origin: Poland<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Subject: FINAL NOTIFICATION
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 15:34:59 +0100

Dear sir,

Today is the deadline of this matter but because of my position as executive governor of Bank Negara Malaysia i was able plead from the director of Icbc Bank on your behalf to grant you 2 more days extension and he promise and agreed to give us more days extension to receive your bank items with DHL services after you make the payment for the registration of your name and transaction from an insurance company who is going to stand on your behalf for this transaction.

After you pay the balance of the fee today,between 48 hours i am going to send your bank draft and atm card to your house address with immediate effect.

Please get back with the payment details so that we can complete this job for you today. I was lucky to help you get the extra 2 days extension on this matter so you see that this matter required your urgent attention because is very serious and i can send you letter of guarantee from ICBC bank that after you pay this remaining balance of the insurance fee, the insurance company will take over this project and the icbc bank will immediately release your fund, i can send you the assurance letter if you want please let me know so i can send the copy to you immediately.

Please call me for clarifications +19292240710 and also let me know you receive this important message and serious message from myself.

Thanks and God bless you,
Regards,
DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ
Tel: +44131608048
Tel: +19292240710
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: dr.zetiakhtar1974@outlook.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:12 pm

dr.zetiakhtar1974@outlook.com

+44131608048
+19292240710
X-SourceIP: 89.77.198.196
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 89.77.198.196<br>Originating ISP: Upc Polska Sp. Z O.o.<br> City: Warsaw<br>Country of Origin: Poland<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

From: "Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz"<dr.zetiakhtar1974@outlook.com>
Subject: "SURETY BOND ON YOUR NAME?
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 11:16:35 +0100

Dear sir,

Today is the deadline of this matter but because of my position as executive governor of Bank Negara Malaysia i was able plead from the director of Icbc Bank on your behalf to grant you 2 more days extension and he promise and agreed to give us more days extension to receive your bank items with DHL services after you make the payment for the registration of your name and transaction from an insurance company who is going to stand on your behalf for this transaction.

After you pay the balance of the fee today,between 48 hours i am going to send your bank draft and atm card to your house address with immediate effect.

Please get back with the payment details so that we can complete this job for you today. I was lucky to help you get the extra 2 days extension on this matter so you see that this matter required your urgent attention because is very serious and i can send you letter of guarantee from ICBC bank that after you pay this remaining balance of the insurance fee, the insurance company will take over this project and the icbc bank will immediately release your fund, i can send you the assurance letter if you want please let me know so i can send the copy to you immediately.

Please call me for clarifications +19292240710 and also let me know you receive this important message and serious message from myself.

Thanks and God bless you,
Regards,
DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: drzetiakhtaraz1N@triton.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby Devil_woman » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:33 am

+44131608048
+19292240710
X-SourceIP: 89.77.149.62
Subject: "URGENT
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2014 20:24:43 +0100

Dear sir,

Your non compliance to my advises at this present times is about causing us to loose the arrangements we have established with the insurance company.

Today i got a letter from the insurance company management stating that they would cancelled my arrangement with them., hence we have exceeded the time framed for receiving your funds with icbc bank so i,m advising you to kindly try as much as you could in sending the payment of the balance of $150 now, as failure to comply to this advise would result to losing your accumulated interest funds.

Please note that it is very important and is for your own benefit if your funds is properly insured under high insurance company or else your bank withdrawal items will be intercepted so it is very important to get surety bond on your name and transaction from the insurance company that will stand for you on your behalf on this transaction for safety purpose and for free passage of the delivery of your bank withdrawal items to your house address with dhl.

This is for your safety incase if anything goes wrong with your fund the insurance company will be responsible so this is the only thing we needed to complete your job for you now.
So please trust me and work with me because i,m working to protect your interest and i can't disappoint you for any reason.
I am now implore you to comply with this final payment request today so that your bank draft and card would be transferred and i will send you the dhl tracking number for you to know the position of arrival time to you. Hence bank has programmed for delivery to your destination which is your house address.

Go ahead and send the money to our protocol officers information stated below:
Receivers name: jacqueline leon
Address: long beach, california usa
Amount: $150
Kindly send the mtcn number once you send the fee as directed.,

Thanks and god bless,
Regards
Dr. Zeti
Tel: +44131608048 please call me asap
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: dr.zetiakhtar1974@outlook.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:18 pm

dr.zetiakhtar1974@outlook.com

X-SourceIP: 89.77.149.62

From: "Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz"<dr.zetiakhtar1974@outlook.com>
Subject: pending payment
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 20:39:00 +0100

Dear sir,

Today i was able to pay the required fee on your behalf to secure the insurance bond certificate and attached is the copy of the certificate which was procured after i made the payment on your behalf today. And i want you to know that i have already made an inquiry to find out what necessary documentations you need in order to have your fund released to you and i noticed that right now the only thing that is holding your fund is the certificate of ownership and right now i see that you do not have it.
I want you to know that i know the office where it can be processed but right now you really need to obtain this certificate as a proof of ownership because your name and address will be written boldly on the certificate declaring you as the true owner of the fund amount to be delivered to you. I want you to understand that this certificate is very important and the authorities in your country will demand a copy of this certificate from the origination of your fund and the certificate costs only $275.
I know you will not be happy about this development but i want you to see things from the brighter side that this is the only reason why you have not received your fund and if you can clear the fee then i am very sure that in not more that 48 hours you will receive your fund.

Please call me and let me know you are going to send the fees so i will instruct the director of the ICBC Bank to get everything set out to you within 48 hours: +19292240710

I await your urgent response.

DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

Re: drzetiakhtaraz1N@triton.ocn.ne.jp

Unread postby Devil_woman » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:25 pm

dr.zetiakhtarx1974@outlook.com
+44131608048
+19292240710

Received: from j78084.upc-j.chello.nl ([24.132.78.84]:49397 helo=User)
by r2.cpanel.net with esmtpa (Exim 4.82)
(envelope-from <dr.zetiakhtarx1974@outlook.com>)
id 1XBXZp-00019m-LD; Sun, 27 Jul 2014 19:10:02 -0400
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 24.132.78.84<br>Originating ISP: Upc Nl<br> City: Almere<br>Country of Origin: Netherlands<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

From: "Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz"<dr.zetiakhtarx1974@outlook.com>
Subject: NOTIFICATION OF MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 00:10:02 +0100

DEAR SIR,

I WISH TO INFORM YOU FROM THIS MOMENT THAT ALL YOUR EMAIL LETTERS SHOULD BE RELAY TO THIS MY NEW EMAIL ADDRESS STATED BELOW HENCEFORTH.

( dr.zetiakhtarx1974@outlook.com )

TODAY I RECEIVED A CALL FROM THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES OF ICBC BANK NEW YORK THAT YOUR PAYMENT FILES HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY BY THE AMERICAN BANKERS ASSOCIATION TO THE PAYMENT REVIEW COMMITTEE'S OFFICE FOR CANCELLATIONS, AND THIS IS AS A RESULT OF YOUR NON COMPLIANCE AND I INQUIRED FROM THE BANKERS CHAIRMAN, AND HE INFORMED ME THAT THE SITUATION CAN STILL BE CONTROL NOW IF YOU SEND THE REQUIRED FEE TODAY.

SO I AM ADVISING THAT YOU SHOULD KINDLY PROCEED TO MONEY GRAM OUTLET AND SEND WHATEVER AMOUNT YOU HAVE IN YOUR POSSESSION NOW FOR US TO CONTROL THE SITUATION TODAY BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

I AWAITS YOUR URGENT COMPLIANCE TO THIS EFFECT,

PLEASE CALL ME ASAP Tel: +19292240710
REGARDS,
DR. ZETI AKHTAR AZIZ
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

file.office@mail333.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:08 pm

file.office@mail333.com
whitecharles00@gmail.com

Reply-To: file.office@mail333.com
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 11:55:17 -0700
Subject: Your Approval Payment

Good day,

With all due respect i write to inform you that after the meeting held
this morning in the Office of the presidency we have concluded to
release your Overdue Payment worth US$2.8 Million through Central Bank
of India this discussion was made to see that your Overdue Fund will
be released accordingly.

However the Fund Release Order was approved by the Executive Office of
the Presidency and the instruction has passed to the Remittance Bank
therefore contact the Bank with the bellow Email and furnish them with
your Bank details to enable them carried out this project immediately.

Manger:  Mr. Cyril Mohamed Kumar
E-mail: ( centralbankofindia@memori.ru  )

NOTE: You are required to provide the following data's with immediate effect:

Account Holder Name:
Name of Your Bank:
Account Number:
Routing Number:
Swift Code:

Your direct phone number

Please acknowledge safe receipt of this email and contact the bank immediately.

Kind Regards
Mr . Charles White
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

moorecarrickbankofamerica55@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:49 pm

Subject: IMPORTANT PAYMENT WIRE NOTIFICATION VALUED $10.5M
From: MOORE CARRICK <moorecarrickbankofamerica55@gmail.com>

I humbly wish to inform you that the Department of Credit & Telex control of the BANK OF AMERICA has received an instruction Order to effect the wire transferring of your approved fund of USD$10,500,000.00 MILLION to you immediately. I therefore request you to urgently re-confirm the HSBC Bank A/C. number stated below as your receiving Bank information, since this account was submitted by your lawyer Barrister Godson Gabriel of (GODSON & CO. LAW CHAMBERS) for the payment without any delay.

Note: In a case were you think you are not familiar with the bellow banking information as presented by your legal representative and agent,we advice you send to us now without any delay your detail in full containing your Banking information and other personal information so we dont transfer to wrong account.

Bank: HSBC HONGKONG BRANCH
Address: Paterson Street, HSBC Premier Centre Shops
G03-04.G/F Hang Lung Centre 2-20
Paterson Street Cause way Bay, Hong Kong
Account number: 627 826464-001
Account name: Bob Andria
SWIFT code: HSBCKHKHH

However, it is our principle to initiate direct contact with the beneficiary of fund before final crediting of such fund. Therefore, I am personally contacting you directly in order to seek your approval to remit into the above account. In the meantime, the process of programming and registering of your transfer payment status code that will enable a hitch free wire transferring of your fund into your account within 72hours is in progress and I will be willing to assist you believing that you will in turn show some appreciation to me. Note, I can successfully achieve this transfer within the shortest time from now if only you can offe to us the banking information requested bellow.

Now you’re new Payment, Approval No;PUN5685P,united States Government No:WH44CV, Reference o.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 , Released Code No: 0763; Immediate BOA Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No:XXTN013.Base on this numbers your above states Institutions and Bodies have officially approved this payment valued $10.5M to be remmited without any delay.

(PROVIDE THE BELLOW INFORMATION IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE ABOVE BANKING INFORMATION AS PROVIDED BY YOUR LAWYER (GODSON & CO. LAW CHAMBERS).

1) Your Full Name......................................
2) Bank Name & Address..............................
3) Account Number....................................
4) Routing OR Swift Code.............................
5) Marital Status.......................................
6) Your Cell Phone Number............................
7) Your Fax Home Address.............................
8) Your Country.........................................
9) Your Occupation.....................................

Get back to me quickly.
Respectfully!

MR MOORE CARRICK
ACCOUNTANT, BANK OF AMERICA
EMAIL: mrmoorecarrickbanaus@mail2world.com
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

moorecarrick927@yahoo.es moorecarrick470@yahoo.com.hk

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:56 am

* 180.49.253.207 Open Computer Network Osaka Japan

Return-Path: <b0assss2@att.net>
Received: from User (p22207-ipngn100106osakachuo.osaka.ocn.ne.jp [180.49.253.207])
by msgw005-04.ocn.ad.jp (Postfix) with SMTP id 89153555595;
Sat, 29 Nov 2014 22:27:30 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <moorecarrick470@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: IMPORTANT PAYMENT WIRE NOTIFICATION VALUED $10.5M
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 1980 11:11:56 -0800
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

IMPORTANT PAYMENT WIRE NOTIFICATION VALUED $10.5M

I humbly wish to inform you that the Department of Credit & Telex control of the BANK OF AMERICA has received an instruction Order to effect the wire transferring of your approved fund of USD$10,500,000.00 MILLION to you immediately. I therefore request you to urgently re-confirm the HSBC Bank A/C. number stated below as your receiving Bank information, since this account was submitted by your lawyer Barrister Godson Gabriel of (GODSON & CO. LAW CHAMBERS) for the payment without any delay.

Note: In a case were you think you are not familiar with the bellow banking information as presented by your legal representative and agent,we advice you send to us now without any delay your detail in full containing your Banking information and other personal information so we dont transfer to wrong account.

Bank: HSBC HONGKONG BRANCH
Address: Paterson Street, HSBC Premier Centre Shops
G03-04.G/F Hang Lung Centre 2-20
Paterson Street Cause way Bay, Hong Kong
Account number: 627 826464-001
Account name: Bob Andria
SWIFT code: HSBCKHKHH

However, it is our principle to initiate direct contact with the beneficiary of fund before final crediting of such fund. Therefore, I am personally contacting you directly in order to seek your approval to remit into the above account. In the meantime, the process of programming and registering of your transfer payment status code that will enable a hitch free wire transferring of your fund into your account within 72hours is in progress and I will be willing to assist you believing that you will in turn show some appreciation to me. Note, I can successfully achieve this transfer within the shortest time from now if only you can offe to us the banking information requested bellow.

Now you’re new Payment, Approval No;PUN5685P,united States Government No:WH44CV, Reference o.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 , Released Code No: 0763; Immediate BOA Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No:XXTN013.Base on this numbers your above states Institutions and Bodies have officially approved this payment valued $10.5M to be remmited without any delay.

(PROVIDE THE BELLOW INFORMATION IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE ABOVE BANKING INFORMATION AS PROVIDED BY YOUR LAWYER (GODSON & CO. LAW CHAMBERS).

1) Your Full Name......................................
2) Bank Name & Address..............................
3) Account Number....................................
4) Routing OR Swift Code.............................
5) Marital Status.......................................
6) Your Cell Phone Number............................
7) Your Fax Home Address.............................
8) Your Country.........................................
9) Your Occupation.....................................

Get back to me quickly.
Respectfully!

MR MOORE CARRICK
ACCOUNTANT, BANK OF AMERICA
EMAIL moorecarrick927@yahoo.es
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

office.dhld@yahoo.com.hk money_gram@cantv.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:04 pm

* 41.85.179.21 Opt Benin / Benin Telecom Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <money_gram@cantv.net>
Received: from 41.85.179.21 ([41.85.179.21]) by webmail-05.datacenter.cha.cantv.net
(Cantv Webmail) with HTTP; Fri, 30 Jan 2015 14:11:44 -0430 (VET)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 14:11:44 -0430 (VET)
Reply-To: office.dhld@yahoo.com.hk
To:
Subject: CONTACT DHL OFFICE_
X-Originating-IP: [41.85.179.21]

I have registered your ATM CARD of US2.7with Courier Company with
registration code of(Shipment Code awb 33xzs)please Contact with
your delivery information such as,Your Name, Your Address and Your
Telephone Number:
Shipping company Office DHL,contact them immediately for the
direction on how you will receive the Card
Name of Director:David White,

E-mail:(office.dhld@yahoo.com.hk)
Tel: +22968456119
Let me know once you receive your Atm card from them,Remember the
only money you will pay is their delivery fee.

Best Regards,
Mr.John Eze
=
+22968456119
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

office_dhl2015@qq.com money_gram@cantv.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:49 am

* 41.85.179.21 Opt Benin / Benin Telecom Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <money_gram@cantv.net>
Received: from 41.85.179.21 ([41.85.179.21]) by webmail-02.datacenter.cha.cantv.net
(Cantv Webmail) with HTTP; Tue, 3 Feb 2015 06:39:04 -0430 (VET)
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 06:39:04 -0430 (VET)
Reply-To: office_dhl2015@qq.com
To:
Subject: CALL ME:+22968456119
X-Originating-IP: [41.85.179.21]

I have registered your ATM CARD of US2.7with Courier Company with
registration code of(Shipment Code awb 33xzs)please Contact with
your delivery information such as,Your Name, Your Address and Your
Telephone Number:
Shipping company Office DHL,contact them immediately for the
direction on how you will receive the Card
Name of Director:David White,

E-mail:(office_dhl2015@qq.com)
Tel: +22968456119
Let me know once you receive your Atm card from them,Remember the
only money you will pay is their delivery fee.

Best Regards,
Mr.John Eze
=
+22968456119
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.