Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

aminabrown637@yahoo.in jenykougba@yahoo.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

aminabrown637@yahoo.in jenykougba@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:20 pm

Return-Path: <jenykougba@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 17:10:39 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: amina brown <aminabrown637@yahoo.in>
Subject: HI DEAR

how are my name is miss amina brown i saw your profile today at dating site so there fore i have very very important and urgent discussion with you for love and good so try and contact me directly here with my email address [aminabrown637@yahoo.in] so that i can tell you more about me
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Re: aminabrown637@yahoo.in jenykougba@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:29 pm

Not much to add:
Hello dear,
Please forgive me if i am a disturbance to you,it is only that i have something important to discuss with you, kindly go to the below web page; ( http:/ /news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7380412.stm) (http:/ /www.nytimes.com/2008/05/02/world/africa/02iht-02sudan.12531389.html?_r=1) Although we have not known each other before,But after going through your profile,I decided to contact you, also from the inspirations that i had from God, i believed that you will not fail me, and that through you, i will get the assistance needed.

However, My name is Miss Amina brown,I am 24years;from Sudan; daughter to late Dr.Nelson brown (former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to President Salva Kiir of South Sudan for Decentralization.) After the burial of my father, my uncle conspired and sold my father's properties to one Chinese Expatriate and live nothing for me. One faithful morning, I opened my father's briefcase and found out the documents which he have deposited huge amount of money in one bank with my name as the next of kin. I escaped to Senegal to seek asylum,for my security, because i am not save with my uncle.
I have made contact with the bank where the money is deposited,in their responds, they told me that my father's instruction to the bank was the money to be released to me only when I am married or present a trustee who will help me and invest the money overseas, coupled with the refugee law of Senegal that prevented a refugee from handling anything money.So I am in search of ; an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee/partner,so that I will present him to the Bank for transfer of the money to his bank account overseas.

Though you may wonder why I am so soon revealing myself to you without knowing you, well, I will say that my mind convinced me that you are the true person to help me. More so,I would like to disclose much to you if you can help me to relocate to your country because my uncle have threaten to assassinate me. The amount is $6.5M Million.You will also help me to place the money in a more profitable business venture in your Country. However, you will help by recommending a nice University in your country so that I can complete my studies.

Please send me your contact information so that i can send you the bank contact details.
( Full Name , Home Address , Mobile Number ,Country and Age )
Once I received the following information from you, I will send an email to the bank and notify them that you are a foreign representative to assist me transfer my late fathers money due to my refugee status here.I appreciate your concern.I love music and I love to dance.Thank you for being my helper.You have brighten my day. I pray to have warmth,happiness and joyful life again.God bless and protect you for me.
Thanks I am hoping to hear from you soon.

Here is the number of the rev. father in charge of our refugee camp, when you call tell him that you want to speak with me (+221768844654).EMAIL.[ revfatherpeter793@yahoo,in]
As soon as I receive your interest in helping me, I will put things into action immediately, by nominating you officially to the bank; In light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it till i come over because I am afraid of my wicked uncle who has threatened to kill me
Yours

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.211.167] by web193502.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 30 Jan 2015 20:38:26 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/968 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1422621506.96759.YahooMailBasic@web193502.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 20:38:26 +0800
Reply-To: aminabrown637@yahoo.com
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU OK

My Dear , i hope that you remember me again am your friend miss amina, who is in the camp for the past but for today god has done it for me am free from the camp,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds of my late father transferred under the cooperation of a new partner i got from Belgium who help me in getting all those documents the bank needed for the transaction as God may have it.
Presently now, I'm in Asia for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact our refugee camp secretary in Dakar Senegal, his name is REV. Father peter his email address is Email: ( revfatherpeter793@yahoo.in ]
his phone number...+221768844654

Ask him to send the bank draft cheque of $450,000,00: FOUR hundred and FIFTY thousand us dollars which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with our camp priest REV. peter to receive the bank CHEQUE from him.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffers at that time. This period, I'm very busy here in (Asia) because of the investment projects which I and the new partner Mr Elbert Fernando are having at hand.
and please i don't want my husband to know about this,

Finally,remember that i left an instruction to the reverend on your behalf to send the money to you,so feel free to get in touch with him without any delay.
Best regards,

Miss .amina,

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.119.156] by web193504.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 03 Feb 2015 17:13:39 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgRGVhciAsIGkgaG9wZSB0aGF0IHlvdSByZW1lbWJlciBtZSBhZ2FpbiBhbSB5b3VyIGZyaWVuZCBtaXNzIGFtaW5hLCB3aG8gaXMgaW4gdGhlIGNhbXAgZm9yIHRoZSBwYXN0IGJ1dCBmb3IgdG9kYXkgZ29kIGhhcyBkb25lIGl0IGZvciBtZSBhbSBmcmVlIGZyb20gdGhlIGNhbXAsDQpJJ20gaGFwcHkgdG8gaW5mb3JtIHlvdSBhYm91dCBteSBzdWNjZXNzIGluIGdldHRpbmcgdGhvc2UgZnVuZHMgb2YgbXkgbGF0ZSBmYXRoZXIgdHJhbnNmZXJyZWQgdW5kZXIgdGhlIGNvb3BlcmF0aW9uIG9mIGEgbmV3IHABMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/974 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1422954819.87007.YahooMailBasic@web193504.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 17:13:39 +0800
Reply-To: aminabrown637@yahoo.com
Subject: COMPENSATION!!!!!.

PHONE NUMBER:
+221768844654
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.