Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

soniajoneslove@hotmail.com Sonia Jones

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

soniajoneslove@hotmail.com Sonia Jones

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:33 pm

Dearest one,. How is everything over there, i believe that you are in good health and that the atmosphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Sonia Adibe ,i am (26 years old) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship so i am comfortable with your age, I am from (Liberia in Wast Africa) 5. 3 ft tall, fair in complexion, single (never married ) and presently i am residing here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some years ago.

My late father Dr. Adibe Ezenta Jones , was a politician and the managing director of a (Gold & Mine Industry) in Rwanda in East Africa before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and mother in cold blood. I know that i should have waited for our relationship to last a while before i tell you all this secret, but because of my situation here in the camp, and i don't want to die here, please understand me. Right now, as i am talking to you, i am the only person alive in my family, and I managed to make my way to a near by country (Senegal) where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a Reverend Pastor and i am using his computer to send these message to you now.

Please do not be offended for this message that comes from me, its just that i don't know what else to do, because my situation here as a refugee is giving me a great concern, therefore i will like you to consider my situation as an orphan, and be kind with me, as i am putting the whole of my trust on you without fear, though i don't know who you are before, but i believe that you can not betray it at the end. I have contacted you because of my difficult situation here in this refugee camp, It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is the pastor
( Rev Father Maxwell John ), who is the pastor of the ( St. Andrews Catholic Church ), here in the camp, he has been very nice to every body, but we are not leaving with him rather we are leaving in the hostel, which is divided into two
sections, one for the male, and the other for the female.
The Pastors Tel. number is ( +221- 776 -542- 566 ), if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me ( Sonia ) he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here, i don't have any right or privilege to anything be it phone or what ever, because it's against their law. My love I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. NOTE; Please listen to this (please it's a secret, even no one knows about it except the Reverend father that knows about it), I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me, which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Foreign bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the total amount, is $8.6 ( $8.6 Six Million US Dollars).

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it, is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So, i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, hardworking and God fearing people. My favorite language is English and i speak French very fluently. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, the attached are my pictures. Have a nice day and think about me, awaiting to hear from you soonest.
Your beloved one
Sonia *:-* kiss*:-* kiss*:-* kiss*:-* kis

HEADER:
Received: from SNT146-W81 ([65.55.90.135]) by SNT004-OMC3S27.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sun, 18 Jan 2015 18:22:23 -0800
X-TMN: [lNL8PBaajLqV7QSVWOwFHpxWo/NKMqbQ]
X-Originating-Email: [soniajoneslove@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT146-W81914CAD5A808E72143D01D84A0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: soniajoneslove@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_090e93b1-766e-4986-98e5-5944d1bd474f_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
My Dearest ,

How are you today and your family? Thanks for your good heart God will bless you ,i know that God is the one that brought us together ,i prayed and God answered my prayer,s I want to ask you for a favor, please can you take proper good care of me when I come over to your country as the one you love and care for because the death of my parents has made me to lost all it costs to be happy in this world, I need someone who will take me as his lovely one so that I can regain my joy again please take me as your blood and help me ok .

Am contacting you to assist me in this transaction so that after you have received the money in your position, you will send me some money from the money so that I can arrange my traveling documents to come over and further my education , please don’t betray the trust because of God ok i have no other option than to tell you this now although we may not know each other for long but i know that God will not let me into the hand of the wrong person please try to understand my condition and help me ,i will also send an Authorization letter to the bank with your name that was why i requested your information's to enable me to send it to them to let them know that i am the one that appointed you to secure my money for me please feel free to contact them with there information's bellow ,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND Transfer Manager..Sir Ross Mc Ewan Address: 26, High St , Perth , dunkle road PH1 5JS

Tel :+44703199 0958 Fax :+44870 9747 757 ,E-mail :(royalbankofscotland273@yahoo.co.uk ) Information about the deposit code are as follows. Name of depositor: Dr. Adibe Ezenta Jones Nationality: Liberia Next of kin : Miss Sonia Adibe Ezenta Amount deposited:( $8.6 Six Million USD) Account Number: RBS/745608906746/QB/91/A

When you contact The bank, please inform them that you are my foreign partner, that you seek for advice on how best the fund of my late father which i am the next of kin can be transferred into your account to enable you to help me out of my present condition.Please try and communicate with them on both email and telephone ok let me know as soon as you contact them and hear from them ok

yours

HEADER:
Received: from SNT146-W34 ([65.55.90.135]) by SNT004-OMC3S28.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 20 Jan 2015 09:03:01 -0800
X-TMN: [dixK3qvVhAb4TdMpQgi+3pURlCOmaRiV]
Message-ID: <SNT146-W348BA4B6AD0F99BE7F119CD84B0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_9a3c7241-74a7-4348-81f7-bfe4c73a00a0_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
darling, Good morning, how was your night, i hope you are alright ,
sweetheart i also got the copy of the reply from the bank too, but i have been working on it so that i can get a good Lawyer who can help us process the documents so that the transfer can be done immediately ,
God really helped me a lot today,
firstly, i am so happy we got a reply from the bank today,
secondly i have succeeded in getting a good lawyer that can stand for us and process the documents my love .

below is his contact information, contact on him immediately , please , you know the bank is waiting on you for all these requested documents, i will stop here my love, hope this letter find you in Good health amen. Love you Muah

BARRISTER USMAN JALLOW
Tel: +221- 774-493-994 .
E-mail : Bar_usmanjallow@hotmail.com

HEADER:
Received: from SNT146-W47 ([65.55.90.135]) by SNT004-OMC3S14.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 21 Jan 2015 22:08:26 -0800
X-TMN: [HepLEsm/kOPMhx80KQB+DlJ8vImXic5J]
Message-ID: <SNT146-W474E9A5E4A1FC8922C8179D8490@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_4d37a6a5-ef9a-48cd-a8ef-39547f9d1b28_"

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221776542566
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

FAX: +447053411801
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* YAC Ltd

+447845420405
Original network provider* Telefonica UK Ltd

+447031990958
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +448709747757
Number billable as national rate number

+221774493994
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER:
BANK NAME....... ........BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL
BANK ADDRESS............4,AV.LEOPOLD SEDAR SENGHOR DAKAR SENEGAL.
ACCOUNT NAME............CAX EDMMOD
A/C NO. ............... 005001330002
SWIFT CODE..............AFRISNDAXXX
BANK CODE...............SN100
CODE GUICHET............01022
RIB.....................27
IBAN...............SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5001 3300 0227
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.