Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

veronica.isaaq@hotmail.com - Datemefree

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

veronica.isaaq@hotmail.com - Datemefree

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:43 am

Message on the site:

My Dear, How are you doing today. I read your profile be came interested in you. i would be glad if you can meet me through my personal email address at veronica.isaaq@hotm ail.com. i hope to hear you

Profile elements:

veronicababy
- 27 y/o female
- Jakatar, Indonesia
- English, English, English
- Student
- Have no children
I am a truth and honest easy going girl with great understanding.

Pictures used:

veronica.JPG

veronica1.JPG
veronica1.JPG (26.42 KiB) Viewed 4045 times
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: veronica.isaaq@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:44 am

Email:

Hello My Dearest One, How are you doing. Thanks for your mail. I am glad to read your mail. My name is Veronica Isaaq, I am 26 year's old, My late father Was Chief Captain Isaaq, who was Among the head and Traditional ruler of the Siguiri gold mining town here in Indonesia before he pass away. He Deposited The sum of (US$7.4 Million Dollars in Bank central Asia before he died last six months ago ( may his gentle soul rest in peace ) during his time in hospital, he briefed me in close confidence of his Money, that inside consignment which deposited in Bank central Asia, the sum of US$7.4 Million Dollars For safe keeping as the result of insecurity in my country.

This Money as he told me was made for the purchase of industrial plant's before he failed ill unfortunately he pass away. In the process of securing this Money, I left my home town to the country where the money was deposited here in Jakarta Indonesia for security reason.
My Father advised me before his death to move this Money to any foreign country of my choice where it will be properly invested as it is not safe investing in my country due to the same people that killed him . It is based on this advice that I am contacting you as I am just a student and does not have any knowledge And capacity of investing this money.

Please I want you to be my friend and my helper so that I will not make a mistake concerning this money according to their advise giving to me that i should seek for a foreign partner that will be the trustee to my late father fund since my country status do not permit me to partake with such huge amount for security purpose,

I will come over to your country to take 70% out of this money then you will take 35% If you are interested and want to be the one i am seeking, and want to help me, please get back to me, because i really need your urgent and positive respond.
Thanks. Sincerity.
Veronica Isaaq Angkasa,

Return-Path: veronica.isaaq@hotmail.com
Received: from BAY180-W56 ([65.54.190.123])
Subject: Nice meeting you.
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: veronica.isaaq@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:32 am

Wedatefree - message on the site:

Hello My Dear, How are you doing today. I read your profile be came interested in you. Please i would be glad if you can meet me through my personal email address at (veronica.isaaq@hot mail.com) so that we can get to know more about each other. thanks and hope to hear from you. Yours Veronica.

Screen name: veronicababy
25 y/o female from Jakarta, Indonesia
student
am humble very trustworthy am social to people that comes around me.
looking for a good relationship with marriage potential, someone that will take good care of me and i will take good care of him.

Picture used:

veronica.JPG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: veronica.isaaq@hotmail.com - date me free

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:38 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello My Dearest One, CLIPPED

How are you doing. Thanks for contacting me. I am glad to read your mail My name is Veronica Isaaq, I am 26 year's old, My late father Was Chief Captain Isaaq, who was Among the head and Traditional ruler of the Siguiri gold mining town here in Indonesia before he pass away. He Deposited The sum of (US$7.4 Million Dollars in Bank central Asia before he died last six months ago ( may his gentle soul rest in peace ) during his time in hospital, he briefed me in close confidence of his Money, that inside consignment which deposited in Bank central Asia, the sum of US$7.4 Million Dollars For safe keeping as the result of insecurity in my country.

This Money as he told me was made for the purchase of industrial plant's before he failed ill unfortunately he pass away. In the process of securing this Money, I left my home town to the country where the money was deposited here in Jakarta Indonesia for security reason.

My Father advised me before his death to move this Money to any foreign country of my choice where it will be properly invested as it is not safe investing in my country due to the same people that killed him . It is based on this advice that I am contacting you as I am just a student and does not have any knowledge And capacity of investing this money.

Please I want you to be my friend and my helper so that I will not make a mistake concerning this money according to their advise giving to me that i should seek for a foreign partner that will be the trustee to my late father fund since my country status do not permit me to partake with such huge amount for security purpose,

I will come over to your country to take 70% out of this money then you will take 35% If you are interested and want to be the one i am seeking, and want to help me, please get back to me, because i really need your urgent and positive respond.

Thanks. Sincerity.

Veronica Isaaq Angkasa,

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W64 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S9.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sun, 18 Jan 2015 23:26:11 -0800
X-TMN: [0Yu8rHMyesbCYxy9OfR8QxgfEzZhT3BI]
X-Originating-Email: [veronica.isaaq@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W641582ABA82456C5FAC0FC814A0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_5a50f933-18c6-4eb2-8052-679f62aa875c_"

CONTACT MY BANKER
Good Afternoon My Dearest One, CLIPPEDI have received your mail and heard everything you said. Honestly speaking. I am more than happy to hear from you. Is my pleasure to find some one like you in my life, I have being seeking a way to express my inner mind, but i thank God who by His infinite mercy has given you to me.
Remember, I am revealing my secret to you, because I need help and I actually prayed that out of the three mail I sent out as i was told by my room mate to give a try that anyone that received first will be the person to assist me, which is more or less a divine thing. As you know, one must certainly trust person notwithstanding the time we have known. For me I trust you and I also enjoin you to trust me. The Bank refused to RELEASE this money to me because of my single status here in Indonesia, as the law of Indonesians do not allow a single young girl like me to partake in anything concerning this huge amount of money. I don't have any bank account where this money will be transferred. This is why i contacted you because I do not permit to do that also.
The Bank here in JAKARTA INDONESIA has advise me to nominate any foreign partner and trusted which is why I approach you in this regard, and i hope you will do everything possible to assist me.

My Dear, Here is the contact of the bank where this money was deposited on my name here in Jakarta Indonesia Bank Central Asia. The Sum of (US$7.4 Million Dollars) was deposited in JAKARTA INDONESIA BANK as the result of the death of my father.

The Bank Central Asia Team.
PT Bank Central Asia Tbk: CEO and Executives.
(Director Name: Mr. Jahja Setiaatmadja.)
Address: Jl. Bandengan Utara No. 1A Pekojan Tambora Jakarta Barat DKI Jakarta, 14440, Indonesia
Phone: +6289631574265,
E-mail: transferdepartmentasia@cap-skirring.com

My Darling, Please do let me know once you contacted them for the transfer of this Fund to your bank account , I have already introduce you to the bank manager as my trusted partner. please my dear write an email to bank. I will also like to have your phone number so that i can be calling you as well. I will be waiting to hear from you soon.
Thanks once again.
Yours Veronica.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W90 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S20.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Mon, 19 Jan 2015 23:54:32 -0800
X-TMN: [S8n/W82TsArKe1BJ37GSWVBgq7yj4r1c]
X-Originating-Email: [veronica.isaaq@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W90AFF073F7B66B63C2E030814B0@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_a8c10223-a6ac-4150-9786-088c49630cf3_"

CONTACT MY LAWYER
ATTENTION MR. CLIPPED.

THIS BANK CENTRAL ASIA (BCA) CONNECT WITH ECONOMIC & FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION (C.E.O) FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPT, BANK CENTRAL (ASIA) SUBJECT CONNECTING TEAMS BASE ON THE TRANSFER PROCESS OF YOUR PARTNER FUNDS TO BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

This Bank Central Asia (BCA) have received your legal information to proceed with the transfer process at this 12:44 PM Friday, January 23, 2015 Time in Jakarta, Indonesia , and we have also approved confirmation of your account information in order to proceed with the transfer successful.

Be informed that we have proceed the transfer process today with your necessary information which has been recorded here in our Transfer Section Department.

Be inform that our Transfer Department Service Mission has taken record of your personal information which our Transfer Section has proceed at this moment with the transfer of Miss. Veronica Isaaq Angkasa ( Sum of $7.4 Million US Dollars) direct to your bank account in USA for investment project and further study of Miss. Veronica Isaaq Angkasa as we agreed.

This Bank Central Asia Transfer Department Mission(BCA) are hereby notify you to summit the sum of ($1,670 US Dollars) for the Power of Attorney Certificate Fee to be obtained in able to legalize the funds to enable our Transfer Department Mission to transfer the above funds successful to your account.

Take note that this transfer department Mission will proceed action for the transfer of the above funds into your bank account as soon as our Transfer Department Section receive the legal Certificate Charge from you which is power of attorney Certificate government legal Documentation.

This Bank Central Asia Transfer Department (BCA) will give you address where you will deposit the fee once you are ready to summit the legal charge to enable us transfer the approved funds successful.

We shall look forward to receive it from you to enable us execute action.

HEADER:
Received: from DUB128-W32 ([157.55.2.7]) by DUB004-OMC3S33.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 22 Jan 2015 21:49:48 -0800
X-TMN: [PrDSAOaqV/AwcQNDKAWPnw/nMEBgnbzN]
X-Originating-Email: [transferdepartmentasia@cap-skirring.com]
Message-ID: <DUB128-W32D1138C2A2BD93A9094A8EE360@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: transferdepartmentasia@cap-skirring.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_3257b409-1fb9-4226-b874-649da606571c_"
From: bca central <transferdepartmentasia@cap-skirring.com>

PHONE NUMBERS:
+6285781029407
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Indonesia
City or exchange location
Original network provider* DCS

+6289618012878

+6289631574265

BANK ACCOUNT USED BY SCAMMER:
1.. BANK NAME: BANK CENTRAL ASIA(BCA)

2.. ACCOUNT NAME: ANDRIAWAN CARGO

3.. ACCOUNT NUMBER: 219135xxxx

4.. SWIFT CODE: CENAxxxx

5.. ADDRESS BRANCH OFFICE: KCP RADIO DALAM, JAKARTA SELATAN.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: veronica.isaaq@hotmail.com - date me free

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:35 am

SECOND ACCOUNT USED BY THE SCAMMER;
1.Account Name ........... Ester Dayana

2. Account number .............6590422281

3. Bank Name............Bank Central Asia (BCA)

4. Swift Code:........... CENAIDJA

5. Address:...... Jl Agung utara Raya block A360 D, Sunter Jakarta utara.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.