Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

georgegobia@hotmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

georgegobia@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:42 pm

Sender: johnmatthewcbn@gmail.com
Received: by 10.58.24.134 with HTTP; Thu, 3 Jul 2014 03:51:39 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 03:51:39 -0700
X-Google-Sender-Auth: mdPFXSPu1kOA5BZFqRDrbqlE1oI
Message-ID: <CAHfzcphMFjptYxA0F_QQAGBtNADAbGZ_bRhSK1=-czt=jwX4kQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Urgent Attention From GTBank Management.
From: GUARANTY TRUST BANK NIG PLC <georgegobia@hotmail.com>

Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Plot 109 Jerry Gana Close, Victoria Island,
Lagos-Nigeria.
Office Tel:+234 1-4548293
Cell: 234-818-2690172

Attn. The Fund Beneficiary,

I am Mr. George U. Egobia, ATM Head of Operation Department Guaranty Trust Bank Nigeria PLC, I resumed to this office on the 5th of last Month and during my official research last week I discovered an abandoned ATM Master card valued sum of $10.5Million with card number 5321452123409380 belonging to you as the rightfully intimate beneficiary.

I tried to know why this card have not been released to you but I was told that the formal ATM head of operation who left this office two months ago withhold your card for his own personal use without knowing that I will not approve or support him to take your card.

Your ATM MASTER CARD is Valued, Active and can be Access and confirm from your bank or through your telephone to know the credited amount in your ATM MASTER CARD. Every ATM master card genuinely issued by any bank must have an ATM account in the name of the ATM card beneficiary for proper confirmation, So your ATM master card is originally issued by our bank GTBank and we have an account in your name for your ATM card which you can confirm through your telephone.

I will send your ATM master card information including your Card Pin Code as soon as you declare your choice of receiving your ATM card so as to enable you use your telephone to confirm the Active and the credited amount in your ATM card before coming down to pick up your ATM card in my bank or shipping it to your address through courier shipment service company.

Now that your ATM Master card is still available for you to pick it up here in our bank. I want to know how you wish to receive your ATM card along with your four digits pin code number?

You can come down here in our bank to pick up your card direct from my office or alternatively it can be send to your address through any registered reliable courier service company, but you will take care of the courier charge, I don’t know the cost of shipping the card to you but if you permit me I can make an inquiry from the courier shipment company to find out the cost, but in that case you will be required to forward to me your telephone number and shipment address to enable me find out the shipment cost to your location.

Your direct telephone number and address will be needed and more details of your ATM Master card payment will be made known to you as soon as I receive your swift positive response, to enable you know your daily withdrawal amount from your ATM Master Card.

Do not hesitate to call me on +234 1-4548293 or 234-818-2690172 as soon as you read this mail.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. George U. Egobia,
GTBank Management
Office Tel:+23414548293
Cell: +2348182690172
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

whitejames344@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:07 pm

Reply-To: j.matthew15@yahoo.co.nz
Sender: whitejames344@gmail.com
Received: by 10.64.136.235 with HTTP; Wed, 23 Jul 2014 03:40:24 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 03:40:24 -0700
X-Google-Sender-Auth: BP-GPrQtueZkt6z36az6vOR0Lt4
Message-ID: <CALxZO5eYDft1wix634UvssXX4W_5aK8niVPDQUhVh6yFNj7mpw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: The Truth of The Matter Over Your Fund.

--
Attention; The Fund Beneficiary.

I am writing this message to you from my private email because it is confidential, but in my next mail i will reply you through my official email address to commence the transfer of your overdue payment to you. My name is Mr. John Matthew, I am the Head of Accounts, Wire Transfer/ATM. Department Central Bank of Nigeria. I am delighted to contact you directly for open confession and for you to know the truth of the matter and the reason why you have not received your overdue contract inheritance approved sum of Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only ($12.5M) up to this time.

The truth is that your local partner or representative who claimed to represent you into this contract inheritance payment came to my office some time ago and made an agreement with me to assist him and transfer your $12.5M to you and he promised to pay me a compensation sum of $250,000 as soon as you confirm your funds into your account.

The agreement was signed between both of us without legalizing it in the court and after I commenced on the processing of the fund transfer in the Central Transfer Swift Board ready for final transfer into your account, your local partner decided to play over my intelligence by deciding to abandon me and use a Cash Diplomatic System of payment through this Bank to deliver your payment to you in your country without my consent not knowing that the Cash Diplomatic System Payment office Is under my department and when I found out I stopped all the movement of the payment and he went at my back to use ATM System of Payment to pay you without knowing that it is under my department and I stopped it again.

Last week, your local representative still came back to my office to plead with me for a fresh agreement to transfer the fund into your account again and promise not to disappoint me again and he submitted the below bank account details on your behalf for the transfer of your fund:

Bank Name; Citi Bank
Bank Add: 201 W. 125th Street, New York,N.Y.10027.
Bank Telephone # 212-932-1319.
Account Number; 497-100-0765./497-191-6263
Routing Number; 021000089.
Swift Code: ctbxx2905?
Account Beneficiary's Name; Pamelia R. King.

When I looked into this account details I observed that the name of the account holder is different from your own name and I decided to contact you directly to know if you are the true beneficiary of this account and also let you know the simple reason why you have not received your payment up to this time.

Please kindly go through the above bank details and confirm to me if the account is your correct bank account details or not and get back to me immediately to avoid paying to the wrong account because I am an honest Man and i believe that good name is better than Riches, and my bible made me to know that after here on earth there is a place for us in Heaving. the Address and Telephone Number of the bank is here, so you can call the bank to verify the Existence of the Account and the Beneficiary's Name; Pamelia R. King.

Do reply this mail and include your direct telephone number where you can be reached any time and your bank details where you want your fund to be transferred to, and do not hesitate to call me on my direct telephone number +234-818-2690172 as you read this message for more details that i cannot disclose to you in the email for fund security reason.

With Regards,

Mr. John Matthew;
Head of Accounts, Wire Transfer/ATM. Department,
Central Bank of Nigeria
Office Tel: +23414548293
Tel: +2348182690172
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

dr.peteriikeyobi@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:50 pm

Sender: dr.peteriikeyobi@gmail.com
Received: by 10.58.49.136 with HTTP; Wed, 30 Jul 2014 04:34:46 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 04:34:46 -0700
X-Google-Sender-Auth: i2gmCAvoiHgOYx7a_tac0qg6e0E
Message-ID: <CAD=zrFdztAjMf=9f=EuiPZogVPfQuLYOOqUxSz8TPz5AJCaYEw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: The Truth of The Matter Over Your Fund.

--
Attention; The Fund Beneficiary.

I am writing this message to you from my private email because it is confidential, but in my next mail i will reply you through my official email address to commence the transfer of your overdue payment to you. My name is Mr. John Matthew, I am the Head of Accounts, Wire Transfer/ATM. Department Central Bank of Nigeria. I am delighted to contact you directly for open confession and for you to know the truth of the matter and the reason why you have not received your overdue contract inheritance approved sum of Twelve Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only ($12.5M) up to this time.

The truth is that your local partner or representative who claimed to represent you into this contract inheritance payment came to my office some time ago and made an agreement with me to assist him and transfer your $12.5M to you and he promised to pay me a compensation sum of $250,000 as soon as you confirm your funds into your account.

The agreement was signed between both of us without legalizing it in the court and after I commenced on the processing of the fund transfer in the Central Transfer Swift Board ready for final transfer into your account, your local partner decided to play over my intelligence by deciding to abandon me and use a Cash Diplomatic System of payment through this Bank to deliver your payment to you in your country without my consent not knowing that the Cash Diplomatic System Payment office Is under my department and when I found out I stopped all the movement of the payment and he went at my back to use ATM System of Payment to pay you without knowing that it is under my department and I stopped it again.

Last week, your local representative still came back to my office to plead with me for a fresh agreement to transfer the fund into your account again and promise not to disappoint me again and he submitted the below bank account details on your behalf for the transfer of your fund:

Bank Name; Citi Bank
Bank Add: 201 W. 125th Street, New York,N.Y.10027.
Bank Telephone # 212-932-1319.
Account Number; 497-100-0765./497-191-6263
Routing Number; 021000089.
Swift Code: ctbxx2905?
Account Beneficiary's Name; Pamelia R. King.

When I looked into this account details I observed that the name of the account holder is different from your own name and I decided to contact you directly to know if you are the true beneficiary of this account and also let you know the simple reason why you have not received your payment up to this time.

Please kindly go through the above bank details and confirm to me if the account is your correct bank account details or not and get back to me immediately to avoid paying to the wrong account because I am an honest Man and i believe that good name is better than Riches, and my bible made me to know that after here on earth there is a place for us in Heaving. the Address and Telephone Number of the bank is here, so you can call the bank to verify the Existence of the Account and the Beneficiary's Name; Pamelia R. King.

Do reply this mail and include your direct telephone number where you can be reached any time and your bank details where you want your fund to be transferred to, and do not hesitate to call me on my direct telephone number +234-818-2690172 as you read this message for more details that i cannot disclose to you in the email for fund security reason.

With Regards,

Mr. John Matthew;
Head of Accounts, Wire Transfer/ATM. Department,
Central Bank of Nigeria
Office Tel: +23414548293
Tel: +2348182690172
Wayne

officeo567@yahoo.pt

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:22 pm

Reply-To: "GTBank Plc." <frank_oge@hotmail.com>
Message-ID: <1507745484.3645326.1420210449194.JavaMail.yahoo@jws11143.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Attention Fund Beneficiary;

Dear Fund Beneficiary,

I am Mr. Frank Oge the new approved director foreign payment department Guaranty Trust Bank Nigeria Plc. I recently resume to this office last week and on my first assignment to this office, i discovered from our bank payment file here in my office that your overdue contract/inheritance payment sum of Ten Million And Five Hundred Thousand United States America Dollars ($10.5M) are still unpaid to you up to this moment and i try to found out why your payment of $10.5M is still unpaid to you up to this time and i discovered that the formal director in charge of this office who suppose to release your fund could not pay you because he was confuse and do not know whom to pay because so many people came to his office on your behalf last year requesting for the fund to be transferred into their account.

You may have been informed or notify since last year by the formal director in charge of this office that so many change of account application was tendered to this office by the same group of people coming on your behalf to claim your fund, and this morning i discovered that your name was removed from the payment file and another name was replaced as the beneficiary of the $10.5M USD, but when i looked into the file i discovered that the first name written in the file was your name, but it was ti-paste and another name was written on top and i can not make payment to such name without getting in touch with the true beneficiary of the fund which is you to confirm if you are aware of this change of account name or if you send anybody to claim your fund on your behalf.

For your information i have been empowered and instructed by the Presidency Federal Republic of Nigeria to pay all overdue contract/inheritance payment to the rightful beneficiaries and summit my payment report to their office before the upcoming Federal Republic of Nigeria Presidential Election February 14th, 2015 and any payment that is not paid before the election will be cancelled and the fund will be returned to the Federal Reserve Account after February 14th, 2015.

Base on the limited time giving to me by the Federal Government of Nigeria to finalize with your payment, you are therefore mandated to get back to me as soon as you read this message today and reconfirm your receiving banking details where you wish to receive your payment and your direct telephone number where you can be contacted any time.

Please this does not required any further delay to avoid paying to the wrong person, so get back to me as instructed and call me on my office land phone to enable us proceed with the processing of your fund transfer.

Regards,

Yours Faithfully
Mr. Frank Oge
Director Foreign Payment Department
Guaranty Trust Bank Nigeria Plc.
Office Land Phone: +23414548293
Wayne

frank_oge@hotmail.com officeo857@yahoo.pt

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:50 pm

Return-Path: <officeo857@yahoo.pt>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 10:12:50 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "GTBank Plc." <frank_oge@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Urgent Attention/Reply

Dear Fund Beneficiary,

I am Mr. Frank Oge the new approved director foreign payment department Guaranty Trust Bank Nigeria Plc. I recently resume to this office last week and on my first assignment to this office, i discovered from our bank payment file here in my office that your overdue contract/inheritance payment sum of Ten Million And Five Hundred Thousand United States America Dollars ($10.5M) are still unpaid to you up to this moment and i try to found out why your payment of $10.5M is still unpaid to you up to this time and i discovered that the formal director in charge of this office who suppose to release your fund could not pay you because he was confuse and do not know whom to pay because so many people came to his office on your behalf last year requesting for the fund to be transferred into their account.

You may have been informed or notify since last year by the formal director in charge of this office that so many change of account application was tendered to this office by the same group of people coming on your behalf to claim your fund, and this morning i discovered that your name was removed from the payment file and another name was replaced as the beneficiary of the $10.5M USD, but when i looked into the file i discovered that the first name written in the file was your name, but it was ti-paste and another name was written on top and i can not make payment to such name without getting in touch with the true beneficiary of the fund which is you to confirm if you are aware of this change of account name or if you send anybody to claim your fund on your behalf.

For your information i have been empowered and instructed by the Presidency Federal Republic of Nigeria to pay all overdue contract/inheritance payment to the rightful beneficiaries and summit my payment report to their office before the upcoming Federal Republic of Nigeria Presidential Election February 14th, 2015 and any payment that is not paid before the election will be cancelled and the fund will be returned to the Federal Reserve Account after February 14th, 2015.

Base on the limited time giving to me by the Federal Government of Nigeria to finalize with your payment, you are therefore mandated to get back to me as soon as you read this message today and reconfirm your receiving banking details where you wish to receive your payment and your direct telephone number where you can be contacted any time.

Please this does not required any further delay to avoid paying to the wrong person, so get back to me as instructed and call me on my office land phone to enable us proceed with the processing of your fund transfer.

Regards,

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Frank Oge
Director Foreign Payment Department
Guaranty Trust Bank Nigeria Plc.
Office Land Phone: (+234)1-4548293
=
+23414548293
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location Lagos
Redirected VOIP number in Nigeria.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

richardegobia@yahoo.es

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:34 pm

* 177.189.238.147 Vivo Araçatuba Brazil

Return-Path: <miyamoto@gbdesign-int.com>
Received: from User (unknown [177.189.238.147])
by smtp2.gmoserver.jp (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 55F9AA957A;
Tue, 20 Jan 2015 18:06:11 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: <richardegobia@yahoo.es>
Subject: RE: ATM Master card valued sum of $10.5 Million
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 07:06:25 -0200

GTBank Management,
ATM Head of Operation Department
Attention The Beneficiary;

I am Dr. Richard D. Egobia, the new appointed ATM Head of Operation Department Guaranty Trust Bank Nigeria PLC, I resumed to this office on the 5th of this month and For your information i have been empowered and instructed by the Office of the Presidency Federal Republic of Nigeria to pay all overdue contract/inheritance payment to the rightful beneficiaries and summit my payment report to their office before the upcoming Federal Republic of Nigeria Presidential Election February 14th, 2015 and any payment that is not paid before the election will be cancelled and the fund will be returned to the Federal Reserve Account after February 14th, 2015. So, during my official research last week I discovered an abandoned ATM Master card valued sum of $10.5Million with card number 5321452123409380 belonging to you as the rightfully intimate beneficiary.
I tried to know why this card have not been released to you but I was told that the formal ATM head of operation who left this office two months ago withhold your card for his own personal use without knowing that I will not approve or support him to take your card.

Your ATM MASTER CARD is Valued, Active and can be Access and confirm from your bank or through your telephone to know the credited amount in your ATM MASTER CARD. Every ATM master card genuinely issued by any bank must have an account in the name of ATM card beneficiary for proper confirmation, So your ATM master card is originally issued by our bank GTBank and we have an account in your name for your ATM card which you can confirm through your telephone.

I will send your ATM master card information including your Card Pin Code as soon as you declare your choice of receiving your ATM card so as to enable you use your telephone to confirm the Active and the balance amount in your ATM card before coming down to pick up your ATM card in my bank or sending it your address through courier shipment service company.

Now that your ATM Master card is still available for you to pick it up here in our bank. I want to know how you wish to receive your ATM card along with your four digits pin code number. You can come down here in our bank to pick up your card direct from my office or alternatively it can be send to your address through any registered reliable courier service company that you will take care of the courier charge, I don’t know the cost of shipping the card to you but if you permit me I can make an inquiry from the courier shipment company to find out the cost, but in that case you will be required to forward to me your shipment address to enable find out the shipment cost to your location.
Your direct telephone number and address will be needed and more details of your ATM Master card payment will be made known to you as soon as I receive your swift positive response, to enable you know the amount programmed for your ATM Master Card daily withdrawal.
Do not hesitate to call me on +234 1-4548293 or 234-818-2690172 as soon as you read this mail.
Thanks for your co-operation.
Yours Faithfully,

Dr. Richard D. Egobia,
GTBank Management
Office Tel:+234 1-4548293
Cell: 234-818-2690172
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.