Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

peacebtd005@gmail.com - angel return

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

peacebtd005@gmail.com - angel return

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:07 pm

Peace Beckstead
Female / Single
30 - Colorado Springs / United States

Slogan
seeking a man
About Me
I am a very down to earth lady who likes the outdoors. I also like to spend time at home and watch movies, read books or listen to music. I might be shy at first, but once I get to know someone I am very relaxed. I would like to meet someone who will like to travel. I am an honest lady. If there is something I do not like I will express my thoughts. I got no problem on that. I am open to hear the same as well. If you do not like something just tell me. I believe this is what builds a strong relationship. If you are there I am here to chat. I also like to laugh a lot and I see life as a comedy. Life is short and we must enjoy every moment of it. I want to grow more as a person and become much more stronger. This is when it comes to my career and also when it comes to appearance I mean to keep myself in shape and healthy. If you are looking for something serious I am the one... peacebtd005@gmail.com
Looking For
I AM LOOKING FOR A MAN WHO KNOWS HOW TO BE HONEST WITH ME AND HIMSELF. I HAVE NEVER BEEN MARRIED . NEVER FOUND THE MAN FOR ME . GUESS I AM JUST NOT WILLING TO SETTLE FOR ANY THING LESS THEN THE RIGHT MAN FOR ME. SO IF YOU THINK YOU ARE THAT MAN PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN WAITING A LIFE TIME TO MEET YOU.
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Average
Body Art Tattoo
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Average
Weight(kg) 61
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Sales / Marketing
Profession HMT
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live with family
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Interests A very serious relationship leading to married
Activities Reading, swimming, music
Books novel, hints
Movies Comedy, action
Music Gospel
TV Shows SuperSport3
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Cancer

I love to laugh and have an odd sense of humor.I am a romantic at heart ,honesty and integrity are very important to me. send me an email. peacebtd005@gmail.com
Attachments
peace.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: peacebtd005@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:12 am

Additions:
Hello CLIPPED,

My name is Peace Beckstead, I'm 29 yrs old, (Single girl), Native of USA female, Yes I'm a Citizen of the state because i was born in Denver Colorado, I really appreciate it so much, actually am very beautiful, very honest, caring, romantic kind and i am Located in United Kingdom with my Grand mother.

Christian by religion. Graduate in Bachelor Degree in HMT (HOTEL MANAGEMENT), My body style is average weight I am physically active girl who is very active, but can be passive sometimes, I never smoke. I am the only girl in the family of my mother and father.

My Father was Originally from Denver Colorado While my Mother was Originally from United Kingdom. My father and my Mother is not alive anymore. My only Grand mother is 74 years. I have no boyfriend. but I would like to have one now. It has real been along time I started searching for a lovely man, But i notice that men over here are for cheating. That's why i decided to seek online because i heard about the dating site on a Television Program called SOUL OPERA. Am here to establish a serious relationship leading us to marriage.

My favorite indoor activities are: Board / Card games, Computers, Cooking, Dancing, Drawing / Painting, Listening to Music, Movies / Theater, Reading, Role Playing Games, Shopping, Video Games, Watching TV. Favorite indoor sports: Basketball, Swimming. Favorite outdoor sports: Basketball, Football, Swimming. Favorite types of Movies: Action, Adventure, Animations, Comedy, Horror, Mystery, Romance. Favorite types of Music: Dance, Pop / Top 40, Rap, Reggae, Soul / R & B, Techno/Rave. Favorite types Restaurants: American, French, Chinese, Fast Food, Italian. I usually read: Fiction, non-fiction, poetry, and magazines. For now these are all I could talk about myself.

I will also appreciate it, if you can reply me and tell me more about yourself, family, background and Work. You known my heart is seeking for a truthful man like you to be sincere to me that you will surprise my heart and not deceiving me on any way. It's been great knowing you and it will be lovely having you, take care and reply soon.

Note: There are no distances in friendship. Together we can make it happen. kiss ,fun . Hope you will love to meet me. Love to hear from you soon .

Peace.

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.60.144.135])
by 10.60.144.135 with SMTP id sm7mr27667722oeb.56.1420406213690 (num_hops = 1);
Sun, 04 Jan 2015 13:16:53 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: CLIPPED
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.60.144.135 with SMTP id sm7mr27667722oeb.56.1420406213664;
Sun, 04 Jan 2015 13:16:53 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.182.216.171 with HTTP; Sun, 4 Jan 2015 13:16:53 -0800 (PST)
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 13:16:53 -0800
Message-ID: <CAMcS-4rN8XTKYdSF24qhNvD70HeQh6J_jUKGiC=mUw3oQoS0Fg@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hello From Peace

Dear CLIPPED,

Thanks for your kinda email, I love the way you express your self in advance. Am impressed getting to know you more better so that we can surely make things come to passed. Since you know am here seeking a very serious relationship leading to marriage. I will like you to answer this questions below.

what is your best color?
do u like to play with kids?
Tell me how you treat your woman ?
what is your model of dressing ?
i hope to hear from you soon.

Peace.

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.182.103.232])
by 10.182.103.232 with SMTP id fz8mr13274068obb.59.1420531625001 (num_hops = 1);
Tue, 06 Jan 2015 00:07:05 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.182.103.232 with SMTP id fz8mr13274068obb.59.1420531624997;
Tue, 06 Jan 2015 00:07:04 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.182.216.171 with HTTP; Tue, 6 Jan 2015 00:07:04 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <CA+amEBJAHQjW+9qpt0ef+cWCs175zVZAYPkk8MuWb-9gm-LWEw@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAMcS-4rN8XTKYdSF24qhNvD70HeQh6J_jUKGiC=mUw3oQoS0Fg@mail.gmail.com>
<CA+amEBJAHQjW+9qpt0ef+cWCs175zVZAYPkk8MuWb-9gm-LWEw@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 00:07:04 -0800
Message-ID: <CAMcS-4oZ3wWYykkBhNaQzxa=tjAT6Hxc1cw1B-KScwNY74tA9w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hello From Peace

Dear CLIPPED,

Good Lovely Wednesday Morning. Great to hear from you. Been thinking about you. Really hoping that we can through correspondence become closer. I think as previously mentioned if we speak from within our heart and soul then each should have a good look at the real person we are, and hopefully what we both see we like and then move forward. That is my hope.

About my hobbies. I love the outdoors, nature so try and be in nature as much as possible. Love going hiking, especially with my dog. I like golf, swimming, working out and love beaches. I like to travel and enjoy the sun and beach. I like having my friends and families over at Granny house for dinner or just get together's. I still love flying and fly when I can. I like taking weekend road trips in Granny car. I have many other interests I guess that are the normal things to do on weekends.

My favorite color is WHITE.

I do enjoy kids. Although I have none I have been a mentor to several kids. I love the energy and the pure way kids look at the world. They give you energy and hope.

I can answer How I treat man with one word. Respect and like KING. Granny taught me well since when I was young to always be a gentle-lady and sincerely. She had always used the saying " Daughter respect all of life, but especially the Man in your life as he gives you purpose. I can guarantee you I am a gentle-lady first and foremost. Some think that's old ways but I believe I was raised correctly in that manner. I like to put a smile on my Man's face anytime I can. I see myself as a romantic Women. I think it takes romance to keep two people close and in love. Loyalty is extremely important to me.

I dress mostly casually, but can wear suit when its needed. I love jeans. I like nice quality cloths.

I was raised by Granny with love and in a positive environment. Remember i lost my both parents when i was 8 yrs old. Never harsh words were spoke by my Granny. I never ever heard them argue. Granny is my best friend. Am the choir leader in my church. I just cant say enough about my parents. They gave me the foundation to be successful and a good human as an adult. Now please tell me what you think, and please tell me more about you, and have high hopes for us.

Respectfully
Yours Ever,
Peace.

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.202.202.206])
by 10.202.202.206 with SMTP id a197mr912117oig.5.1420615510353 (num_hops = 1);
Tue, 06 Jan 2015 23:25:10 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature:CLIPPED
X-Received: by 10.202.202.206 with SMTP id a197mr912117oig.5.1420615510348;
Tue, 06 Jan 2015 23:25:10 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.182.216.171 with HTTP; Tue, 6 Jan 2015 23:25:10 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <CA+amEBJYCtMB1R=i4SDAAh6v_EPZvKUqN_-LLm2LCJFMEaTQ9Q@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAMcS-4rN8XTKYdSF24qhNvD70HeQh6J_jUKGiC=mUw3oQoS0Fg@mail.gmail.com>
<CA+amEBJAHQjW+9qpt0ef+cWCs175zVZAYPkk8MuWb-9gm-LWEw@mail.gmail.com>
<CAMcS-4oZ3wWYykkBhNaQzxa=tjAT6Hxc1cw1B-KScwNY74tA9w@mail.gmail.com>
<CA+amEBJYCtMB1R=i4SDAAh6v_EPZvKUqN_-LLm2LCJFMEaTQ9Q@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 23:25:10 -0800
Message-ID: <CAMcS-4rL4h=TyCApRaSjQR1xrgY4WYp6RTM=uzvbw2d0XscUqg@mail.gmail.com>

Added Photo:

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:33 pm

Dear Precious CLIPPED,

I hope you are doing very well. I just awake from bed and thought I would reply to your last message. Thanks for the message.

When it comes to love and a Man I believe it is an equal partnership in the relationship. There is no 50/50, each one has to give 100% at all times in order for it to work. As long as that is the case the relationship will thrive, any less and it will wither and die. I have treated the Man in my life with the utmost in respect and give him the freedom to do as she feels fit and support her decisions 100%. I do believe in true love, as there are many fascets of love; there is new love, old love, lust, etc. True love is when you trust your significant other 100% to do what is right to make the realationship thrive and grow.

Age, race, etc. are not important to me in a relationship.

My Phone Number below: +447053860227

I am not afraid of commitment. How do I handle conflict. More importantly "listen". Listen to what the person has to say using logic, reason with reality to resolve conflict. I would love to come and visit you. So i don't mind coming back to you as soon as things work out between us.

How would I treat a Man that I love very much? If I love you than you'll have my heart, which is something that is not easily handed out. I've been hurt from time to time. I guess that why I haven't been dating for some time now. But having my heart means we've gotten past the physical and I'm in love with you mentally. You have stimulated my mind, which is the key to my heart.

My goals in life are simple. I want to have a family and be happy. I want a committed relationship with a Man that I can count on and work to make a better life for us. I want to be happy knowing that I have someone to come home to every night, and someone that will miss me and that I will miss when we are apart. I will stop here and waiting to read from your lovely email again.

Yours Ever,
Peace.

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.182.42.168])
by 10.182.42.168 with SMTP id p8mr8428943obl.81.1420788742979 (num_hops = 1);
Thu, 08 Jan 2015 23:32:22 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.182.42.168 with SMTP id p8mr8428943obl.81.1420788742974;
Thu, 08 Jan 2015 23:32:22 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.182.216.171 with HTTP; Thu, 8 Jan 2015 23:32:22 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <CA+amEBL4AyYdV31YHu374ni4fw1VEt20SFO7quSan8zh5xxDhA@mail.gmail.com>
References: CLIPPED
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 23:32:22 -0800
Message-ID: <CAMcS-4q6aySv++gBZsod3DL8nYLrLZXvmWLLw+eGUZBDw_v-uA@mail.gmail.com>

My Precious CLIPPED,

Good Lovely Beautiful Monday Morning Dear, I just awake from bed, reading from you make me feel great and happy. I like your input, That's the way i'm. I was born in a real good christian home and grew up. Not until you go to church before you can be a good person, I just want you to be yourself. That's all. My goals are quite simple as well. I just want to love and be loved by the Man of my choice. I want to marry, and maybe have children. You know, all this time when I was single, I had to tell myself that being single is okay. Really its not. And now that I have you, I don't want to go back to that. I want (this thing of ours) to advance, and grow. I am so happy that its you, it could not have been any one else that makes me feel the you do. Am I rambling? Ha ha!!! Thanks for all your time and i do appreciate, I believe with God everything are possible, Let me bring your knownledge to this that i'm still intact mean (VIRGIN), I have made a promise to my late parents that it will be the right Man of my choice who will make me a women in my life, who i will be spending my end time with. I must stop here and have to be on to work, Talk to you again as soon as i return back home.

Yours Ever,
Peace.

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.202.201.23])
by 10.202.201.23 with SMTP id z23mr15510762oif.32.1421041305934 (num_hops = 1);
Sun, 11 Jan 2015 21:41:45 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.202.201.23 with SMTP id z23mr15510762oif.32.1421041305928;
Sun, 11 Jan 2015 21:41:45 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.182.216.171 with HTTP; Sun, 11 Jan 2015 21:41:45 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <CA+amEBKfXjm=3P_M88ALMaSDzB313aogH+X4nV2oCzJbfz9MdA@mail.gmail.com>
References: CLIPPED>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 21:41:45 -0800
Message-ID: <CAMcS-4rXmrcbA6LgRY4rmxuWBdE19XJsu4mObocHn_F0fCGprw@mail.gmail.com>

My Precious One CLIPPED,

Good Lovely Beautiful Tuesday Morning My dear, I just awake from bed, and decided to check my email, Many thanks for your sweet reply . It is my great pleasure to read your letter. Well i guess i have already told you that ages is just like a number in every relationship. What so important and matter mostly is been sincere, honestly, trustworthy and God fairing to each other, so we can both have everlasting and forever relationship together. I know before i sent you an email from the first place. Its my promise to my late parents that's why i still to been in virgin till now, so if you try to be the real man of my choice. You will have my pride.

That was a little piece of your sweet & beautiful soul . I am sure your soul is very beautiful & lovely .

My Dear I would like that you know I live in all of this period alone in my thought & my soul and spend most of all my time staying with my Granny here since when i lost my both parents, I'm tired of staying all alone all these while.

I believed sex is one of the important factors in successful marriage , but it isn’t the most important factor .

The most important factor in successful marriage is true love based on moral mutual understanding .

I believed the most important things for a good Husband are having a healthy family & with good kids .

And the most important things for me are the moral mutual understanding & to have logical mind , connective & decision of my Husband . I hope that we have to same ideal & goals in living .

I believed all personal moment of life if be shared between a couple , that life is very beautiful and successful .

And I would like to be with my future Husband in free time because I believe Husband is the only intimate friend . I must stop here and waiting to read from your next respond again as soon as i return back home from work.

Yours Ever,
Peace.

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.182.128.4])
by 10.182.128.4 with SMTP id nk4mr20359993obb.0.1421136437996 (num_hops = 1);
Tue, 13 Jan 2015 00:07:17 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature:CLIPPED
X-Received: by 10.182.128.4 with SMTP id nk4mr20359993obb.0.1421136437986;
Tue, 13 Jan 2015 00:07:17 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.182.216.171 with HTTP; Tue, 13 Jan 2015 00:07:17 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <CA+amEBJ9+4atnxUTLAGMt-pktKM0OnY3cVdzFf3JoMLAB=NLBg@mail.gmail.com>
References: CLIPPED>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 00:07:17 -0800
Message-ID: <CAMcS-4o5v+g07NWxAHAm=ZMT8WpsxmyVVBvy1k__-ani1SkrQA@mail.gmail.com>

My Precious One CLIPPED,

Good Lovely Beautiful Thursday Morning, I hope you had a good night sleep and ready to be on my way to work. I really enjoyed your last letter, and look forward to your next letter. I am really enjoying getting to know you like this. I only wish you were closer so that we could do it together on a one on one basis. That would be really exciting! But you didn't express it in full details.

To answer the same question regarding what the purpose of life by a woman. I believe that woman were put on earth to be a companion for man. She is the one that helps to stabilize life and brings a different view that men may not or do not see. She is to be a partner, and a bringer of life. Together they make a complete package. I am not one that believes that a woman's place is in the home. In this day and age a woman almost has to work in order for the family to thrive. This is not a bad thing as it also gives a woman her independence and sense of self worth, and the man doesn't need to feel inadequate or worthless as a provider. It is a team effort to attain a goal that you both want.

A marriage between a man and a woman is a union between two soulmates that want to be one. They have the same goals, wants, needs and are willing to work together to attain them. Marriage itself is a coupling of two that will forsake all others and work together. In this union a family is built and children are the product of the love of the couple. It is the couples job to teach the children their ways, beliefs and nurture the child. Children are the future and it's each couples responsibility to raise them right. Discipline is something that is the job of both parents, there can't be a hard and soft parent as the children will see that there is a weakness and work on that to get their way. It is tough at times, but has to be done, especially now with all of the drugs and violence there is. Children need to know right from wrong and have a strong family support structure in order to make it through the trials and tribulations of life.

This doesn't mean that there won't be issues in the marriage. There will be good as well as bad times, but if the love is strong enough, this too can be weathered. The biggest thing to making a relationship work is communication. This is the single most important thing in any relationship. I don't know about you but I am not a mind reader, and may not know if I have done something that may have upset the one I love. If I am told, chances are very good that I won't be doing that again anytime soon. You can't be afraid to say what's on your mind and allow little issues to fester to a point that things get blown out of proportion. I must stop here waiting to read from you again.

Yours Ever,
Peace.

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.182.1.172])
by 10.182.1.172 with SMTP id 12mr5030989obn.6.1421304282587 (num_hops = 1);
Wed, 14 Jan 2015 22:44:42 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: CLIPPED==
X-Received: by 10.182.1.172 with SMTP id 12mr5030989obn.6.1421304282577; Wed,
14 Jan 2015 22:44:42 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.182.216.171 with HTTP; Wed, 14 Jan 2015 22:44:42 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <CA+amEBLsnWkb7k18a24Lqx6QKfC7BFQmXfDVrHTX+DHjDuuW9g@mail.gmail.com>
References: CLIPPED >
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 22:44:42 -0800
Message-ID: <CAMcS-4r94h=5xw73_CFdLSsHqUuw-r=ykSVgxeyvs6FBjEGtsQ@mail.gmail.com>

PHONE NUMBER:
+447053860227
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Simwood eSMS Ltd
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:58 pm

My Precious King CLIPPED,

Good Lovely Beautiful Saturday Morning My Dear, I just awake from bed, reading from you make me feel great and decided to respond back to you before i be on to work. Well it all depend on both of us, since you know am the citizen, will only have to purchase flight ticket. I'm a simple Woman hoping to grow and become a Woman someday and to have a good and great family one day....., I can say more of that will be known with time as i don't it look like am blowing my own trumpet. I am a good Woman and will sure become great Wife someday. I have a good sense of humor,caring,loving,kind hearted,open minded,sincere,honest, I have always tried to be fair and understandable. I am very careful with my thought, for they become my word, my word for they become my actions, my action for they become my habits, my habit for they become my character, my character for it will for sure become my destiny........ I tend to think good always.....i don’t went to be skeptical about relationship ..... I need to love my Man a lot,i am an affectionate Woman,i am very romantic and i am a God fearing Woman.......And i prefer to date a Man that will really understand my work and will let me become one of the best Woman in these world like the Queen ..and also the Man i want to give my heart to must possess these as a Man,must be a caring Man, loving, affectionate, sincere, trust worthy, honest and open minded, kind hearted, faithful woman,very romantic and must be understanding Man.......that can mind the beating of my emotions and understand what i say and the one i leave unsaid, kindhearted.. Someone who will not take advantage of my weakness but rather build up a good and long lasting happiness with me... So by now i need to let you know that your proposal has been accepted by me, You have nothing to worried about. I stop here waiting to read from your next respond again.

Yours Ever,
Peace.

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.60.103.138])
by 10.60.103.138 with SMTP id fw10mr12074876oeb.18.1421477814629 (num_hops = 1);
Fri, 16 Jan 2015 22:56:54 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature:CLIPPED=
X-Received: by 10.60.103.138 with SMTP id fw10mr12074876oeb.18.1421477814622;
Fri, 16 Jan 2015 22:56:54 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.182.216.171 with HTTP; Fri, 16 Jan 2015 22:56:54 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <CA+amEB+6NNr3fPact1WTG1KJQUGK-412tS-0d8ZLnAGB0GbC2g@mail.gmail.com>
References:
<Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 22:56:54 -0800
Message-ID: <CAMcS-4oLo48ESZTqh8u6yCs3Fwo-=Oa0_zumu2PR6n6yBr9W=w@mail.gmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: peacebtd005@gmail.com - angel return

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:18 am

My Precious CLIPPED,

Good Lovely Sunday Morning, I just awake from bed not quiet long and reading from you make me feel excited, i decided to reply back before i go to church. Thank you for letting me know how you feel, about your personal hopes and dreams. I'm Catholic Christian and you? And I am honored and happy that you've accepted my intentions to make me yours. I will always be loyal to you. I promise to be fair understanding and with an open mind, honest as well. All of this will be easy for me because I adore so much. I want you to always be happy. You are already a great Man. I'm sure you will be an awesome Father someday. I we have a Son, I pray that he will be just as handsome as his Father. I must stop here and be on to church. Talk to you again as soon as i return back home.

Yours Ever,

Peace.

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.60.144.135])
by 10.60.144.135 with SMTP id sm7mr15033198oeb.56.1421568614893 (num_hops = 1);
Sun, 18 Jan 2015 00:10:14 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: CLIPPED==
X-Received: by 10.60.144.135 with SMTP id sm7mr15033198oeb.56.1421568614882;
Sun, 18 Jan 2015 00:10:14 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.182.216.171 with HTTP; Sun, 18 Jan 2015 00:10:14 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <CA+amEB+iLzmH9PVnXVBxtqwEsXP+YVpy-Z3QuH4-yNKaOq1saA@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CLIPPED>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 00:10:14 -0800
Message-ID: <CAMcS-4qw9L=o6q9ARq3HrWM7zWDXCpXG7B7JGYJAivd5rs08GA@mail.gmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:14 pm

Good Lovely Beautiful Monday Morning My Love, I just awake from bed, reading from you make me feel so great and excited. I decided to send you this lovely message before i be to work. Hope you doing fine, But what is it that you still hiding that it not yet time to discuss? As you can see kind of person i am, i do not hide my feelings, I put it on here with you. I am very open-minded, I'm sure I will understand any endeavor you may partake. Without saying, my support and love will be automatic and total. I gladly dedicate myself to you. I am a God fearing Woman, as you are God fearing Man. I have faith in Him, and I will be faithful to you my love. All I need is one Man to share my life with, someone I can intimately bond with. Hang out and chill with. Watch movies, play games, take walks, hold hands, hug, kiss. I am anxious to kiss your cute pouty lips. You are perfect for me, and I am happy that I have you now. I close now. You have my love and sincerity. I am forever yours, I stop here waiting to read from your next respond again.

Yours Ever,
Peace.

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.182.128.4])
by 10.182.128.4 with SMTP id nk4mr17578650obb.0.1421652004727 (num_hops = 1);
Sun, 18 Jan 2015 23:20:04 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.182.128.4 with SMTP id nk4mr17578650obb.0.1421652004715;
Sun, 18 Jan 2015 23:20:04 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.182.216.171 with HTTP; Sun, 18 Jan 2015 23:20:04 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <CAMcS-4qtuweHmEk5w3Ti78WS_CkOaMeeU7h3am8LKLO8GeD64w@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CLIPPED >
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 23:20:04 -0800
Message-ID: <CAMcS-4raJ71hbic4AP5z7DvxM9fKsJCyjE4MESZhOR0SBw-GZg@mail.gmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:28 am

My Precious CLIPPED,

Good Lovely Beautiful Tuesday Morning My Life Partner, I just awake from bed, Reading from you make me feel great and so excited, I know our dream will surely come to reality some day soon. But on a lighter note: Do you watch television a lot? If so, what are your favorite shows? What is your favorite song. How is the climate there, do you have cool summers over there now? What do you do on an ordinary day? What is your daily routine like? How do Ladies dress there? I must stop here and waiting to read from your next respond again as soon as i return back home from work.

Yours Ever,

Peace.

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.60.52.176])
by 10.60.52.176 with SMTP id u16mr18187848oeo.16.1421743647552 (num_hops = 1);
Tue, 20 Jan 2015 00:47:27 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature;
X-Received: by 10.60.52.176 with SMTP id u16mr18187848oeo.16.1421743647541;
Tue, 20 Jan 2015 00:47:27 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.182.216.171 with HTTP; Tue, 20 Jan 2015 00:47:27 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <CA+amEBLOuPMTSz6UfntY2j4kQgR0=im3n7yegJ=UweP2tUrBLQ@mail.gmail.com>
References:
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 00:47:27 -0800
Message-ID: <CAMcS-4pFF9tpyxh+n-L09oDnZ+hApKpU7c-FNL+A_JDQMizsPQ@mail.gmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:47 am

My Precious One CLIPPED,

Good lovely Wednesday Morning to you my dear, I just awake from bed, reading from you make me feel happy and i decided to respond back before i be to work. Yes i have heard about the movie. But to answer the same questions: I don't watch tv all day long. But I do watch at least a couple hours everyday. Especially if football or basketball is on. I watch baseball when there is a big game on, like Yankees vs. Red Sox. I'm a Big fan of Manchester United Soccer here in UK, I also like watching comedy on tv. My favorite shows are Two and A Half Men, Alfred, and Family Guy. I find documentaries interesting, about everything from history, science, religion, and war. I read a lot as well. In fact I'm in the middle of a novel called The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice; she is the one wrote Interview With A Vampire and Queen of the Damned. Have you ever seen any of those movies? They were based on novels written by Anne Rice, who I just mentioned. Science-fiction/fantasy is my favorite genre for novels. Books on philosophy and periodicals intrigue me. I'm very studious, so anything informational I'm very much into. My favorite song I think is Far Away by Marsha Ambrosius. I love her style and her soulfulness. I think she's fly, ya know. Ladies here mostly dress like they are in a rap video. Fake eyelashes, fake hair, fake nails. They wear high-heeled shoes, which if find sexy. The climate here, we experience all four seasons yearly. The winters are very cold I think because London borders Dublin to the north. We get lots of snow in the winter too. I like snow. I been around it all my life, and I just like it. I really want to move someplace warmer. The summers are hot and short, from June thru August. It starts to cool down around here. Well thats about it. This is all i can talk about, so can you kindly tell me what you do think about me so far and how can we meet? I stop here waiting to read from your next respond.

Yours Ever,
Peace.

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.202.202.206])
by 10.202.202.206 with SMTP id a197mr22827341oig.5.1421824742551 (num_hops = 1);
Tue, 20 Jan 2015 23:19:02 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.202.202.206 with SMTP id a197mr22827341oig.5.1421824742543;
Tue, 20 Jan 2015 23:19:02 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.182.216.171 with HTTP; Tue, 20 Jan 2015 23:19:02 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <CA+amEBJao5fg8AE-XO+1XS8N=sKRczJFcitxEiDAfz76NWiunA@mail.gmail.com>
Reference:
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 23:19:02 -0800
Message-ID: <CAMcS-4pDugyamsHqhczjKz6kT6+vy8+_XF6u59XnzBVca_NWzQ@mail.gmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:43 pm

My Life Partner, Good lovely thursday Morning, I just awake from bed not quiet long ago and decided to check my email. Many thanks for your lovely message. I feel great and so excited to be sincere with you. Oh i believe when am over there with you watching the program together, You will love it. Weather here is warm now. I love it. Did you read the last line of message? I stated when will you want to meet me? Since you know am citizen of the state and will only need a flight ticket only. I must stop here and be on to work. Talk to you again as soon as i return back home.

Yours Ever,

Peace.

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.182.103.232])
by 10.182.103.232 with SMTP id fz8mr95638obb.59.1421915262809 (num_hops = 1);
Thu, 22 Jan 2015 00:27:42 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature:
ldog==
X-Received: by 10.182.103.232 with SMTP id fz8mr95638obb.59.1421915262796;
Thu, 22 Jan 2015 00:27:42 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.182.216.171 with HTTP; Thu, 22 Jan 2015 00:27:42 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <CA+amEBK390qa39PDVeY-5KPg0mO+P_RULd_j8q5dm1GN8YyT6Q@mail.gmail.com>
References:
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 00:27:42 -0800
Message-ID: <CAMcS-4qQqOHukGbj3C_P8OWAJG5mKhfTnTYJufbamAvhE=b2Yw@mail.gmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:38 pm

Good Lovely Beautiful Friday Morning My Life, I just awake from bed, reading from you make me feel great and so excited. I do appreciate all your import and the way you express yourself in every of the message you sent me. I cherish your love in my life right from day one. Yes it cold everywhere in the world. But i love snow and cold where than summer. I just don't know why, it doesn't affect me in anyway. But in other words, Your wish is my command if that is what you want, but my suggestion, don't you think this is the right time to be together without wasting any much time. Since we both have a strong feelings for each other. But it also depend on you, to see where you will be able to receive me as your life partner. To have time for each other. Anytime is Best and right for me. I must stop here and be on to work. Hope to read from your next respond again as soon as i return back home.

Yours Wife,

Peace.

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.60.63.37])
by 10.60.63.37 with SMTP id d5mr3568219oes.2.1421995850126 (num_hops = 1);
Thu, 22 Jan 2015 22:50:50 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
:content-type
X-Received: by 10.60.63.37 with SMTP id d5mr3568219oes.2.1421995850112; Thu,
22 Jan 2015 22:50:50 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.182.216.171 with HTTP; Thu, 22 Jan 2015 22:50:49 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <CA+amEBLLVEZX5Es2wS3XFBHgn0=OPyWFDRY7tQ+_1H6fyE2g3g@mail.gmail.com>
References:
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 22:50:49 -0800
Message-ID: <CAMcS-4o3dVc4nHF9NJGrJnE5amtTmPP5M1nK8X6bONi8DntHGA@mail.gmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.