Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

kayfx45@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

kayfx45@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:50 pm

Subject: NEW SWIFT CARD PAYMENT OF YOUR FUND

OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR OF SOUTH AFRICA RESERVE BANK
South African National Parks, PO Box 787, Pretoria 0001,
South Africa. Street address, 643 Leyds Street,
Muckleneuk, Pretoria,

Landline: +270612568268
Moblie: +270813942287
Fax: +270865263211
OUR REF: ATM/16853/IDR Your ref: .....................
EMAIL ADDRESS: info@fnbank.vapr.cc
DATE: 13/ 01 / 2015

ATTENTION BENEFICIARY,

This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract/inheritance payment file and discovered that the reason why you have not been able to receive your contract/inheritance payment after fulfilling all stipulated obligations and documentations is because you have been dealing with impostors and World Bank and IMF as contacted the South Africa Reserve Bank my name is Mark Knutson i was just been transfer from Canada to South Africa by World Bank/IMF to come here to make sure everybody who has been scam should get there ATM CARD/Fund because what Fraudsters as done to people and i was asked to attached my International Passport/Driver License for your Verification as to know that you are dealing with the right person and you can also call any of the number above right now am First National Bank of South Africa and i have just this week to complete any transaction over here so that you can receive your Fund and if you don't mind i will like to know what kind of method do you want to receive your fund of USD 5.5 millions.

We have received the express mandate and instructions of the South Africa Reserve Bank together with the SAP South Africa, the Interpol and the FBI to commence the immediate release of your funds through our swift card payment/Bank Transfer. Based on the ECOWAS Presidents directive and World Bank/IMF, we have concluded arrangements for the release of your payment. The payment will be concluded through our card centre/International Bank Transfer which will send to you an ATM CARD that you will use to withdraw your funds in any ATM MACHINE CENTRE in the world with a maximum of $4000 to $5000 United States Dollars daily.However,Note that this method of payment will be granted if it is acceptable to you for the release of your Fund entitlement.
Kindly get back to us if the address we have with us is correct and if you want the Bank to Bank Transfer we shall need your account details as to commence on the release of your fund.

So that i can forward it to the Director(FNB, IRD, and ATM/INTERNATIONAL BANK TRANSFER) for further information on the release of your fund

The ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTRE/International Bank Transfer (IBT) has been mandated to issue out $5.5000,000.00 (Five Million five hundred thousand, United States Dollars) entitlement for the 2010 fiscal year.

Your Full Name:
Your Address:
Your Country:
Your City:
Your Home Address:
Your Office Address:
Your Occupation:
Your Contact Home Phone Number:
Your Cell Phone Number:
Your Age:
Your Sex:
Your Next Of Kin:

TAKE NOTICE: That you are warned to stop further communications with any other person(s) or office(s) different from the staff of the ATM Card payment centre or GILL MARCUS? to avoid delays in receiving your fund payment claims and mind you are required to make a payment of the sum of US 285 before this ATM CARD/Transfer can be made into your account/delivery of you CARD depends on what you want between the 2 options given to you,the reason why this money is required is to get all the needed documents/papers done to backup your funds and pin code with be release upon the receive of you ATM CARD and if you want Bank to Bank Transfer we shall instruct you when the money will reflex in your account.

This measure is intended to stop the impostors you have erroneously been dealing with. You are to adhere strictly to our code of conduct,which is(ATM-16853) which you will have to indicate when contacting the card centre,by using it as your subject.Finally, for further discussions,you are advised to email me back or call me immediately you receive this message

Email :( info@atmdept.1eko.com )

As soon as you receive this message for further update you can call me on any number above this message so that we can furnish you with the name to send the money as to act fast on the release of your fund.

Regards,

Mr Mark Knutson.

Head of operations.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.