Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

drchrisnewson04@yahoo.es drchrisnewson41@yahoo.pt

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

drchrisnewson04@yahoo.es drchrisnewson41@yahoo.pt

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:30 pm

Return-Path: <drchrisnewson41@yahoo.pt>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 21:13:49 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Dr. Chris Newson" <drchrisnewson04@yahoo.es>
Subject: Re:Your Inheritance Sum Of USD$10.5Million Via ATM Master Card
Payment.

Dr.Chris Newson
Head of Operation and ATM Department
Guaranty Trust Bank PLC
(GTBank) Tel:+234-8181909491.

Re:Your Inheritance Sum Of USD$10.5Million Via ATM Master Card Payment.

Dear Beneficiary.

I am Dr.Chris Newson a citizen of Gambia I was posted here in Nigeria as the New Head of Operation and ATM Department of Guaranty Trust Bank PLC (GTBank) Nigeria, I resumed to this office on the 5th of October 2014 and during my official research last week I discovered an Inheritance payment file valued sum of USD$10.5Million with Ref No: FGN/0034xx/2014 belonging to you as the rightfully intimate beneficiary approved to made to you via ATM MASTER CARD by the Federal Government of Nigeria through our bank as the approved paying bank.

I want to know how you wish to receive your ATM card along with the back up documents and four digits pin code number once your card is ready.Can you be able come down to our bank here in Nigeria to pick up your card direct from my office or alternatively, would like it to be send to you through any reliable courier delivery service company but you will take care of the courier charge, I don’t know the cost of shipping the card and documents to you once is ready but if you permit me I can make an inquiry from the courier shipment company to find out the cost once your card and documents is ready to be shipped, but in that case you will be required to forward to me your shipment address to enable find out the shipment cost to your address.

Furthermore, I write to know if you are aware that some people are coming to ask for your fund? a man called Mr. Paul Williams have been disturbing me to release your fund to him and i do not know who sent him, could it be you? am wondering why he knows that your inheritance fund is under my care and i also want to know if you are the one that sent this man called Mr. Paul Williams to contact my office and ask for the release of your fund to him, also that you die of cancer of the lungs 2 years ago and before you die you instructed him to receive your fund as your next of kin and business partner.

Note: My office will not be held responsible if you fail to receive your ATM MASTER CARD at this time as a result of your delay in responding to this urgent message. Please do not hesitate to call me on: +234-8181909491 as soon as you read this message so as to enable us facilitates your payment. Now that your fund has been finally Approved, you are hereby advised to desist from further communication with whosoever you are in contact with both Local and international regarding to your payment to avoid unexpected diversion of delivery your ATM MASTER CARD to unknown person.

Your direct telephone number and address will be needed for more details and your ATM card payment will be made known to you as soon as I receive your positive response, to enable you know the amount programmed for your ATM daily withdrawal. Call me on +234-8181909491 as soon as you read this mail.

This message is coming to you from the Guaranty Trust Bank PLC(GTBank) Management and you are expected to comply fully with the delivery directives as requested by the Management. Do not hesitate to call me as you read this message for more elaborate explanation.

Best regards,

DR.CHRIS NEWSON.
Head of Operation
and ATM Department
Guaranty Trust Bank PLC (GTBank).
=
+2348181909491 Nigeria mobile phone.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

info@gtbankplc.org

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:17 am

Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO emkei.cz) (46.167.245.72)
by mta1553.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 02 Mar 2015 09:55:11 +0000
Received: by emkei.cz (Postfix, from userid 33)
id 3125BD5658; Mon, 2 Mar 2015 10:55:07 +0100 (CET)
To:
Subject: Re:Your Inheritance Sum Of USD$10.5Million Via ATM Master Card Payment
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
Importance: Normal
Errors-To: info@gtbankplc.org
Reply-To: drchrisnewson04@yahoo.es

Dr. Chris Newson
Head of Operation and Card Services Department
Guaranty Trust Bank PLC(GTBank)
Tel:+2348181909491.

Re:Your Inheritance Sum Of USD$10.5Million Via ATM Master Card Payment.

Dear Beneficiary.

I am Dr.Chris Newson a citizen of Gambia I was posted here in Nigeria as the New Head of Operation and Card Services Department of Guaranty Trust Bank PLC (GTBank) Nigeria, I resumed to this office on the 6th November 2014 and during my official research last week I discovered an Inheritance payment file valued sum of USD$10.5Million with Ref No: FGN/0034xx/2014 belonging to you as the rightfully intimate beneficiary approved to made to you via ATM MASTER CARD by the Federal Government of Nigeria through our bank as the approved paying bank.

I want to know how you wish to receive your ATM card along with the back up documents and four digits pin code number once your card is ready.Can you be able come down to our bank here in Nigeria to pick up your card direct from my office or alternatively, would like it to be send to you through any reliable courier delivery service company but you will take care of the courier charge, I don’t know the cost of shipping the card and documents to you once is ready but if you permit me I can make an inquiry from the courier shipment company to find out the cost once your card and documents is ready to be shipped, but in that case you will be required to forward to me your shipment address to enable find out the shipment cost to your address.

Furthermore, I write to know if you are aware that some people are coming to ask for your fund? a man called Mr. Paul Williams have been disturbing me to release your fund to him and i do not know who sent him, could it be you? am wondering why he knows that your inheritance fund is under my care and i also want to know if you are the one that sent this man called Mr. Paul Williams to contact my office and ask for the release of your fund to him, also that you die of cancer of the lungs 2 years ago and before you die you instructed him to receive your fund as your next of kin and business partner.

Note: My office will not be held responsible if you fail to receive your ATM MASTER CARD at this time as a result of your delay in responding to this urgent message. Please do not hesitate to call me on: +234-8181909491 as soon as you read this message so as to enable us facilitates your payment. Now that your fund has been finally Approved, you are hereby advised to desist from further communication with whosoever you are in contact with both Local and international regarding to your payment to avoid unexpected diversion of delivery your ATM MASTER CARD to unknown person.

Your direct telephone number and address will be needed for more details and your ATM card payment will be made known to you as soon as I receive your positive response, to enable you know the amount programmed for your ATM daily withdrawal. Call me on +2348181909491 as soon as you read this mail.

This message is coming to you from the Guaranty Trust Bank PLC(GTBank) Management and you are expected to comply fully with the delivery directives as requested by the Management. Do not hesitate to call me as you read this message for more elaborate explanation.

Best regards,

DR.CHRIS NEWSON.
Head of Operation and Card Services Department
Guaranty Trust Bank PLC.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

stilnovo.nadia@alice.it

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:59 pm

Re: Call me?
Dr. George Taylor Lewis <stilnovo.nadia@alice.it> Today at 11:53
Reply-To: dr.georgetaylorlewis@outlook.com
Message body
Dr. George Taylor Lewis.
Chief Operating Officer,
Finance & Accounts
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation. (NNPC)
Tel:+2348181909491.

Attn:

Re: BUSINESS PROPOSAL.

I am the Chief Operating Officer,Finance & Accounts Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation [NNPC] and a close associate of the immediate past Minister of Petroleum Resources. The Minister has mandated me to transfer the sum of USD88 millions recovered from an over-invoiced contracts involving the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation[NNPC] into several private account in Europe and United States.

A total sum of USD53,700,000.00 has been transferred before the emergence of this present Civilian Administration,leaving the balance of USD34,300,000.00.I have made proper arrangement/documentation to transfer the balance which is retained in a coded account of the NNPC with the Central Bank of Nigeria. We are soliciting that you help us to receive the fund in trust. We cannot complete this transaction smoothly without the participation of a foreign partner who would provide an account where the funds could be lodged.

Since it is a contract payment, the funds must be remitted to a foreign account.The remittance of the funds requires little documentation that would be completed as soon as you provide us with a secured bank account where you may wish to receive the money. There is no risk involved on your part in this transaction since the former Minister and I have covered this transaction with adequate contract and external credit documents from the beginning. What we require from you by e-mail is the below information:

{i} Acceptance letter of this offer
{ii} Your company name and confidential telephone and fax numbers
{iii} Convincing Honesty, Trustworthiness and Willingness to abide by the requirements of this proposal paramount of which is CONFIDENTIALITY.

We have agreed that you will retain 40% of the entire USD34,300,000.00 for your effort in this transaction, 50% for us partners here in Nigeria and the remaining 10% will be used for defrayal of incidental cost in the course of this transfer. Please reply urgently by e-mail.

Please note that this transaction must be top secret.

Best regard,

Dr. George Taylor Lewis
Chief Operating Officer,
Finance & Accounts.
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.(NNPC)
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: drchrisnewson04@yahoo.es drchrisnewson41@yahoo.pt

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:23 pm

RE: Your USD$10.5Million, ATM Visa Card Payment.!!!!!!

George Taylor Lewis <dr.georgetaylorlewis@gmail.com>
Reply-To: Dr.GeorgeTaylorLewis@outlook.com
Bcc:

Fri, 29 Jan at 10:27

UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (U.B.A)
653 Gana Fasola Street, Victoria Island,
Lagos, Nigeria,

RE: Your USD$10.5Million, ATM Visa Card
Payment.!!!!!!

Attention Beneficiary: ,

I am Mr. George Taylor Lewis, a citizen of Sierra Leone, The New
Director Telex and ATM Department UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA, I resumed to
this office on the 22/01/ 2021 and during my official research I
discovered an abandoned ATM Visa card valued sum of $10.5Million with
card number: 4848 4225 4419 0659, belonging to you as the rightfully
intimate beneficiary.

I tried to know why this card has not been released to you, but I was
told by the UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA management that the former director
Telex and ATM Department, who left this office six months ago withhold
your card for his own personal use without knowing that his evil plans
towards diverting your fund will be discovered.

Also Did you authorized a man called Mr. Paul Williams from Idaho USA
to receive your payment, he has been disturbing me to release your
fund to him and I do not know who sent him, could it be you? am
wondering why he knows that your fund is under my care and I also want
to know if you are the one that sent this man called Mr. Paul Williams
to contact my office and ask for the release of your fund to him, also
he said that you die of COVID-19 5 months ago and before you die you
instructed him to receive your fund as your next of kin and business
partner.

Now that your ATM Visa card is still available and ready for your
receiving, therefore you have to come down here to our bank to pick up
your card direct from our office here in Nigeria or alternatively it
can be arranged and shipped to your address through any registered
reliable courier service company that is attached to our bank and you
will take care of the courier charge only, I hope it is cleared and
accepted by you?

I don't know the courier cost of shipping the card to you but if you
permit me and accept the terms, then I can make an inquiry from the
courier shipping company to find out the cost, but in that case, you
will be required to forward to me your address where you want to
receive the card to enable me find out the shipping cost to your
location.

Your direct telephone number and address will be needed, and more
details of your ATM card payment will be made known to you as soon as
I receive your swift positive response.

Thanks for your co-operation and I wait for your kind positive respond.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. George Taylor Lewis.
Director Telex and ATM Department,
United Bank for Africa (U.B.A)
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.