Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

adamjohnson.adamjohnsonadamjohnson@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

adamjohnson.adamjohnsonadamjohnson@outlook.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:00 am

Return-Path: <adamjohnson.adamjohnsonadamjohnson@outlook.com>
From: michael Johnson <adamjohnson.adamjohnsonadamjohnson@outlook.com>
To:
Subject: =?windows-1256?Q?Can_I_Conf?= =?windows-1256?Q?ide_In_You?=
=?windows-1256?Q?=2C_Trust_Is?= =?windows-1256?Q?_Needed.=FE=FE?=
Can I Confide In You, Trust Is Needed.‏‏‎
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 04:53:48 +0000

From; Michael Johnson,
Investigating Officer,
HM Treasury.
630066 Hatton Garden ,
London ECIN 8LE.
Mobile : +44 7822173553
Confidential Information

Dear Friend,

My name is Michael Johnson; I work with the HM Treasury, and I have seen that several times people tried to divert your funds into their own personal account I mean those you call your partners. Now I write to you in respect of the amount which I have been able to send to you through the United Nation Diplomat, now I want you to know that the diplomat would deliver the funds which I have package as a diplomatic compensation to you and the amount in the consignment is $6,000.000.00 (Six Million Dollars Only).

To this end, I did not disclose the content to the diplomat that the box contain money but I told him that it is your compensation from the Financial Secretary and from our affiliate, I want you to know that this funds would help your financial status as I have seen in record that you have spent a lot trying to receive this funds and I am not demanding so much from you but Just 30% of the funds.

I want you to get back to me so that I can give you the contact information of the diplomat who has arrived Africa for the past two days and have been waiting to get your information so that he can proceed with the delivery to your doorstep.

Yours Sincerely,
Michael Johnson.
=
+447822173553
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Swiftnet Ltd
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.