Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ahmedkaberu4@gmail.com ahmedkaberu2@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ahmedkaberu4@gmail.com ahmedkaberu2@gmail.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:08 pm

Return-Path: <idopualine@yahoo.pt> idopualine@yahoo.pt
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 09:31:30 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Ahmed Kaberu <ahmedkaberu4@gmail.com>
Subject:

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Ahmed Kaberu, Manager Auditing and Accountancy Department, Bank of Africa in (B.O.A) Burkina Faso. I got your email account while searching for a business oriented personality and you happen to be the one. I bring forth a business proposal in the tune of $7.5million U.S. dollars to be transferred to an offshore account with your assistance acting as beneficiary and next-of-kin to the funds.

If you know you are capable of involving and partaking in this transaction, this will be disbursed or shared between the both of us in these both parties might have incurred during the process of transferring. I have secured necessary information’s that can be used to back up this claim we are making.

(1)Your Full name:……………………..
(2)¬Your Age:……………………………
(3)Mobile number:……………………..
(4)Profession:……………………….
(5)Your Country:……………………..

I will appreciate your urgent response so that I will give you more details concerning this transaction. Sorry if you received this letter in your spam, Due to recent connection error here in my country. Looking forward for your immediate response today only at (ahmedkaberu4@gmail.com)

Regards,
Mr.Ahmed Kaberu.
Call me +226 78 02 92 12,
=
+22678029212
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Burkina Faso
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telecel Faso S.A.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

ahmedkaberu31@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:01 am

Zorpia:

ASSALAM ALAIKUM

I have a transaction deal of $15 Million USD Dollars for us to share it 40% of the fund for you Contact me for more info and details of the transaction . Reply to my private email ( ahmedkaberu31@ yahoo.com ) And delete if you are not interested.

Regards,

Mr Ahmed Kaberu.

Screen name: Ahmed / AhmedKaberu1115
67, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: ahmedkaberu31@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:35 am

Email:

Good day my good friend

Thanks you for your quick reply, I am very glad to hear from you this is not a spam mail .I contacted you for the both of us to make success.I anticipate that you read this mail quickly and let me know your opinion or willingness on the classified information I am about to release to you concerning claims of fund. Firstly, I am a citizen of Burkina Faso, I am happily married man with kids and therefore I would not want to jeopardize this opportunity to change these possibilities of my financial break-through. I also strongly believe it will help you as well and secure our futures.

I am Mr Ahmed Kaberu. Manager Audit and Account Department of BOA Bank, BANK OF AFRICA, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of USD $15 Million in an account that belongs to one of our late foreign customer in the bank.Since we got information about his death the year 2001, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money,because the bank management cannot release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines and laws but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at world trade center at the United States on September 11th 2001, leaving nobody behind for the claims upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and for the bank to release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the bank deceased customer for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and I don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

The banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after many years, the money will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occasioned by the fact that the bank deceased customer was a foreigner, and a citizen of my country can not stand as next of kin to a foreigner. I agree that we shall share in ratio 40% of this money will be for you as a respect to the provision of a foreign account and your full support, with good ideas and every necessary support during the bank processing, and then 50% would be for me, while 10% is for establishing of foundation for the less privilleges in your country thereafter I will visit your country for my own share.

Please, you are advised to keep this top secret as I am still in service working with the bank for security reason until we conclude this deal successfully. Note: this business can only take the bank 7 bank working days depending on our seriousness and commitment with the bank to enable the release the funds to you as the next of kin to the bank deceased customer been the depositor of the funds for safety and subsequent disbursement.

I will be monitoring the whole transfer processing here in the bank as an insider until you confirm the funds in your bank account, and ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages indicated and further investment, either in your country or any country you may advice us to invest write me urgently so we can commence all arrangements and I will give you more information on how we shall handle this project.

Finally, you are to send me the below information so that I will use it to draft an application letter of claim that you ought to use to apply to the bank where you would like this USD $15 Million to be transferred subsequent to the bank approval,Please send me your personal information’s are below:

(1Your Full Name:
(2)Your Country:
(3)Your City:
(4)Your Private phone number:
(5)My Current residential address:
(6)My Occupation:
(7)DATE OF BIRTH:
(8 ) Alternative Email Address:

This is for me to know you me more better as my partner.

Waiting to hear from you.

Sincerely,
Mr Ahmed Kaberu,
+226 65 10 18 23

+22665101823
Original network provider* Airtel Burkina Faso S.A.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:50 am

Email:

Dear xxx.

How are you together with your family I hope all is well?

I have gone through your mail my good friend I know there will be expenses during the process of the transfer to your bank account in your country you are my partner and we both are joining hands to claim the fund from the bank so any expenses that may arise during the process of transfer of the fund will be taking care of by the both of us so you don’t need to worry about that I know it will not be too much for the both of us to cater for.

To move forward, kindly fill the application letter below and send to the Bank for that is the first claim process. Here below is the Bank email address where to send the application letter and forward a copy to me for record purpose which I will use in monitoring the process before the BANK.

BANK DIRECTOR DEPT EMAIL BELOW WHERE TO SEND IN THE APPLICATION LETTER

boaccdbf@accountant.com

Regards

Mr Ahmed Kaberu

+226 65 10 18 23

=====================================================================================================================================================================================================
B.O.A NEXT OF KIN APPLICATION LETTER.
Date---
ATTN: DR JOHN MORGAN
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR,
BANK OF AFRICA (BOA)
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO
FAX: +226-70-400-554-96
Email: boaccdbf@accountant.com
Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE AND SUBSEQUENT TRANSFER OF MY INHERITANCE FUNDS OF 15 MILLION US DOLLARS FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER BOA/BF 100450/05 I am the business partner to late Andrew Curry your deceased customer who held the above account number with your bank, and who died world trade centre September 11th 2001.

I discovered the said account details in my late business partner’s office, and as his next of kin I humbly appeal to your esteemed office to release and transfer these funds into my nominated receiving bank account detail stated below.

BANK DETAILS
BANK NAME…
ACCOUNT NAME…..
BANK ACCOUNT N°…
BANK SWIFT CODE…
BANK ADDRESS…
BANK TELEPHONE…
PERSONAL DETAILS
FULL NAMES….
ADDRESS…
NATIONALITY:……………
SEX /……………………….
AGE..................
ALTERNATIVE EMAIL CONTACT…
TEL NUMBERS: -------

I shall appreciate your prompt attention to this application as I solemnly promise to abide by all your protocol and transactional requirements.
Your’s sincerely,
Name……………

+2267040055496
Original network provider* Telmob S.A. (Onatel)
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:51 pm

The recovery scam.

Email:

Hello my Dear

I am very happy now to inform you about my success in getting the fund out of the bank with the help of a staff working in the remittance office and also with the special assistance of an Angola business Man that catered for other logistics.

However, i did not forget your past effort on me, mean while i compensate you with the sum of ( $300.000.00 ) Three Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars in an ATM cash withdrawal Card, for you as agreed with the remittance office for conclusion effort in this transaction.

The ATM Card is a global payment card which is acceptable, workable and usable worldwide in making daily withdrawal of money from any ATM Machine.So you can be able to make withdrawals of money in any countries on daily basis.

In other to conclude this transaction immediately kindly contact with Mr.John Kapore the ATM department officer, through his official email address below so that he can dispatch the fund to you through ATM Card to your contact address immediately to make withdraw of the money from your country or anywhere in the worldwide..

Address: Général De Gaulle BP 238 Burkina Faso
EMAIL: atmcenter1@hotmail.com
Telephone: +226 74741714
Contact person: Mr John Kapore

Thanks and best regards

Mr. Ahmed Kaberu

+22674741714
Original network provider* Celtel Burkina Faso S.A.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: atmcenter1@hotmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:18 pm

Email:

FROM THE DESK OF JOHN KAPORE
HEAD OF OPERATIONS,UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA,
GENERAL DE GAULLE BP 238 BURKINA FASO.
TELL: +226 74741714

Attn: Beneficiary .

We the MANAGEMENT,OFFICIAL AND STAFF of INTERNATIONAL ATM DEPARTMENT CENTER BURKINA FASO are here to notify you concerning your fund (THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND U.S. DOLLARS ONLY) that have been deposited in our custody by Mr. Ahmed Kaberu who instructed our department to load the fund into ATM VISA CARD and post to your designated home address in your country as the beneficiary.

Now to enable us start process we wish to inform you to provide to our office all this information's below.

1.FIRST NAME.....................
2.SECOND NAME.............
3.LAST NAME................
4.HOME ADDRESS..........
5.COUNTRY..........
6.STATE..........
7.CITY........
8.AGE...
9.TELEPHONE NUMBERS............
10.PROFESSION.......
11.AGE
12.MARRIAGE STATUS........

We wish to notify you that with all this information's it will help us to open your ATM CARD FILE in our office and to start the process immediately. Again we assure you that your ATM VISA CARD will be issue and ready to deliver in three working days starting from the day we receive the above information's and to open your ATM file.

WE WAIT FOR YOUR SWIFT RESPONDS AND THANK YOU ONCE MORE FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

Yours Sincerely.

John Kapore

Head of Operation, Foreign
Remittance/ATM Card Department,
United Bank For Arica.
Direct Tel: +226 74741714.

Return-Path: <atmcenter1@hotmail.com>
Subject: INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER, BURKINA FASO.
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016

+22674741714
Original network provider* Celtel Burkina Faso S.A.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:23 pm

Email:

Attn: xxx .

we the management, official and staff of international Atm card department center Burkina Faso are here to notify you that we are well receive your message in our office over the process of your Atm visa card The United Bank For Africa ATM Card Department will send to you the $300.000.00 through an ATM Master Card which have been loaded already These should allow you to withdraw your fund in any authorized atm machines in the wide world; you can as well use your atm card to buy or pay groceries and as well purchase goods online as well transfer fund from your Card to your account.

Your Atm card has a limit of $10,000.00 every 24hours.The card has been issued in your name together with the bank guard line instruction booklet on how to use the card and as well as card account information in the parcel to enable me post the card to your address through any Courier Service Companies like,DHL to your address within 72hours.Upon receives your parcel/ Card, you shall peel off the surface on the document for your card secret pin numbers to enable you start using your atm card immediately. These is for the security of your card.

I have spoke with the DHL COURIER SERVICE COMPANY here about posting these parcel to your address provided to me and they told me that these shall cost you only € 350Euro for delivering/Insurance of your parcel within three days from Burkina Faso to your country.

Do send the cost of delivery through western union money transfer
with our cashiers information.
RECEIVERS NAME:JOHN OGAKO,
RECEIVERS COUNTRY BURKINA FASO,
TEST QUESTION:FAVORITE COLOUR:
ANSWER:GREEN.
Do send to me the Reference number or payslip as soon as you send the money today to enable me go and register your parcel through DHL SPEED POST for delivery to your address and send to you the tracking numbers to track your parcel until it get to your address.

Attached are the front and back scan copies of your ATM Master Card and instruction document paper.

United Bank For Africa.

Return-Path: <atmcenter1@hotmail.com>
Subject: INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER, BURKINA FASO.

Fake documents used in scam:

cardfront.PNG

cardback.PNG
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

dhldsbf@fastservice.com

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:03 pm

Emails:

Attn: xxx.

we have receive your mail and the content is well noted you can contact the DHL manager Mr.Paul Anthony through his official email address of DHL email: ( dhldsbf@fastservice.com ) as you have advise i have also inform him about your mail maybe he can also contact you through mail.

We look forward hearing from you to proceed further for the delivery of your Atm card shipment to you in your country.

United Bank For Africa.

HEAD OFFICE.
Dhl international Burkina Faso,
Avenue du president Aboubacar Sangoule lamizana,
01 bp 3095, Ouagadougou 01.
Email address: dhldsbf@fastservice.com
Manager's Fax Number: 00226- 78029212.

DEAR xxx

We write to inform you that we were contacted by Mr. John Kapore Atm Card Director the united Bank for Africa plc, Burkina Faso for the shipment of an Atm Card to you by our Dhl office here in Burkina Faso to your country xxx.

You are to pay the total sum of € 350.00 Euro for the express shipment parcel, and insurance costs for your Atm visa card to be shipped to you in xxx, Therefore, we implore you to make this payment of the € 350.00 Euro and we shall make the shipment of your parcel to you immediately.

As soon as you have paid this total cost of € 350.00 Euro, then we shall make an express shipment of your Atm card parcel to you on that same day after our receiving of the payment of € 350.00 Euro from you we shall also send to you by mail, the tracking numbers, and other related shipment papers.

We look forward hearing from you with the payment € 350.00 Euro for the shipment of your card to you in your country xxx.

Thanks for your cooperation

Yours faithfully,
Mr.Paul Anthony.
Manager.
Dhl office of Burkina Faso.
WARNING: This transmission has been issued by the DHL courrier services of Burkina Faso for the kind information of the addressee only, and it should not be reproduce or distribute to anyother person.The reciepient must keep this communication or transmission away from public view inorder to avoid duplication, misuse, and misconduct.

2016© DHL International GmbH. All rights reserved.

Return-Path: <dhldsbf@fastservice.com>
Received: from [154.66.171.61]
Subject: FROM DHL INTERNATIONAL BURKINA FASO.
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016

Originating IP: 154.66.171.61
Originating ISP: Onatel/fasonet's Autonomous System
City: Ouagadougou
Country of Origin: Burkina Faso

+22678029212
Original network provider* Telecel Faso S.A
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: dhldsbf@fastservice.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:28 pm

Email:

HEAD OFFICE.
Dhl international Burkina Faso,
Avenue du president Aboubacar Sangoule lamizana,
01 bp 3095, Ouagadougou 01.
Email address: dhldsbf@fastservice.com
Manager's Fax Number: 00226- 78029212.

DEAR xxx

We have gone through your mail and the content is well noted you can make the payment of your Atm Card shipment of € 350.00 Euro through western union union or money Gram transfer with the name that we gave to Mr. John Kapore to send to you for the payment RECEIVER NAME : MR. JOHN OGAKO ,RECEIVER COUNTRY : BURKINA FASO ,CITY :OUAGADOUGOU after the payment you forward the payment slip from western union or money gram to us so that we can hasting up the shipment of your card to you in your country that same day as we receive the payment from you because through the above means this is the fastest procees for us to receive your payment from your country.

You can as well use the below account information as you request to remit the payment of € 350.00 Euro and forward the payment slip from your bank may be it will take 3 or 4 days for the money to reflect in the account before we will make your shipment it depend on your Choice so we will be waiting for your payment confirmation to enable us make your shipment without any further delay and please you make sure you reconfirm your direct phone numbers to reach you in your country when your package arrives xxx take note .

BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION BELOW

BANK NAME: BANQUE COMMERCIALE DU BURKINA
RECEIVER NAME: OKORO OSCAR OMOROGBE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 55610833001
IBAN: BF51 C0056 01005 05561 083300 122
CODE BIC: BNCFBFBF
Cle RIB: 22
BANQUE CODE: BF056
CODE GUICHET: 01005
DOMICILIATION: OUAGADOUGOU 01

We look forward hearing from you with the payment € 350.00 Euro for the shipment of your card to you in your country xxx with either of the above informations.

Thanks for your cooperation

Yours faithfully,
Mr.Paul Anthony.
Manager.
Dhl office of Burkina Faso.
WARNING: This transmission has been issued by the DHL courrier services of Burkina Faso for the kind information of the addressee only, and it should not be reproduce or distribute to anyother person.The reciepient must keep this communication or transmission away from public view inorder to avoid duplication, misuse, and misconduct.

2016© DHL International GmbH. All rights reserved.

Return-Path: <dhldsbf@fastservice.com>
Received: from [154.66.171.36]
Subject: FROM DHL INTERNATIONAL BURKINA FASO.

Originating IP: 154.66.171.36
Originating ISP: Onatel/fasonet's Autonomous System
City: Ouagadougou
Country of Origin: Burkina Faso
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:27 pm

Email:

Attn: xxx .

We have gone through your mail for request of a valid bank account to remit the dhl shipment fee € 350.00 Euro you are to use the below account information to transfer the fee from your bank to us.

BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION BELOW

BANK NAME: CORIS BANK INTERNATIONAL OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO
RECEIVER NAME: ILBOUDO MOHAMADI
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 22468925101 - 55
CODE BANCAIRE: 26148
GUICHET: 01002

You transfer the payment of € 350.00 Euro with the above account details and forward scan copy of the transfer slip from your bank to us so that we shall register your card with the DHL for them to make the shipment to you without any further delay.

Thanks for your understanding as we wait for scan copy of the transfer slip from you very urgent.

United Bank For Africa.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.