Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

timothymazzei@outlook.com

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

timothymazzei@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:12 pm

Zorpia - messages on the site:

I am Timothy, Your profile caught my attention and caused an unusual impact in me. I will like us to get to know each other more better in and out of this site. What do you think? I will appreciate if you give me your email so we can keep the communication going.

Thanks . here is my email : timothymazzei@outlook.com

TIMOTHY aka tomycute22
52, Dallas, Texas, United States
Divorced
I'm fun living open minded down to earth man..treat others the way I would like to be treated Life is short so I try to make the best of it. I love life, and I appreciate the gift of each day.
I'm a loving, My interests are varied and my energy is high. I am open to trying new things and sharing in the interests of others.

I like music, dancing, sports, reading, last minute plans, travel, surprises, museums, spontaneity, going out (but also staying in), sharing, respect, down to earth, family, friends, casual and sense of humor is a plus. I respect a lot about family life and i seek a best friend and a relationship, to see what happens.

Stolen pictures used:

timothy.jpg
timothy.jpg (21.46 KiB) Viewed 3286 times

timothy1.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: timothymazzei@outlook.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:13 pm

On maybefriends:

timot22 - same picture
Country Ireland
I'm fun living open minded down to earth man..treat others the way I would like to be treated Life is short so I try to make the best of it. I love life, and I appreciate the gift of each day. I'm a loving,My interests are varied and my energy is high. I am open to trying new things and sharing in the interests of others. I like music, dancing, sports, reading, last minute plans, travel, surprises, museums, spontaneity, going out (but also staying in)
I'm looking for funny sincere out going lady who knows what she wants,,and knows how to treat her man to share life's ups and down. I want a woman that can accept and understand me the way i am, a woman i can understand and stand by our self, to grow old and hold hand together to old age.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:41 pm

Email:

Thanks for Contacting.I will like to use this medium to express and tell you everything you need to know about me.You are free to ask any question if you are not clear.

My Name is Timothy,I reside in New York.I am a native America.My Dad is from Italy and my mum is from America.I am 52.I have been a Widower for over 4 years now.I am a Civil Engineer. I have a son he is 17 years,His name is Chris.

I'm ambitious, serious, respectful, hardworking, compassionate loving person. I am very honest, and always kind to others.

I'm fun living open minded down to earth man..treat others the way I would like to be treated . Life is short so I try to make the best of it..I'm looking for funny sincere out going lady who knows what she wants,,and knows how to treat her man to share life's ups and down.

I like music, dancing, sports, reading, last minute plans, travel, surprises, museums, spontaneity, going out (but also staying in), sharing, respect, down to earth, family, friends, casual and sense of humor is a plus. I respect a lot about family life and i seek a best friend and a relationship, to see what happens.

I want a woman that can accept and understand me the way i am, a woman i can understand and grow old with.will stop here for now.

I believe if we can give each other a chance here, We can move mountain ,

Timothy

Return-Path: timothymazzei@outlook.com
Received: from BAY180-W34 ([65.54.190.187])
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:59 am

Email:

Hi xxx

Thanks for the lines as i feel so good to know this much about you.I think is a good start for us in building a good communication,I will like us to build Trust as it is the basic foundation of a good and lasting relationship.

What is the nature of your Job?

What do you do in Leisure time?

How long have you been on the site? Any Luck Yet?

Regards

Timothy

Received: from BAY180-W61 ([65.54.190.188])
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:16 pm

Email:

Hi xxx

Thanks for your Lines.
I am new on the new site and i not a regular user as i am always busy.I am not mistaken you are my first Luck and i hope to build a very long and lasting relationship with you.

I will like you to download Viber on your mobile and register with your mobile so we can both be chatting as it will bring us more closer.I really want us to build a relationship that is base on trust and sincerity.

When you Download you can give me your mobile number so i can add you.Here is Mine +13213555338.

How is your weekend going?

Kisses

Timothy

Received: from BAY180-W44 ([65.54.190.187])
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015

+13213555338
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Cocoa, FL
Original network provider* Cellco Partnership Dba Verizon Wireless - Fl
Pinger VoIP in Cocoa, FL
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:55 pm

Email:

Hi xxx

Thanks for your lines as i really understand your point.
I am very happy as we both have same mutual understanding about this relationship.
I will like to always stay connected always so we can build a strong bond and chemistry between us.

I want you to know that i have beginning to develop a sweet and tender feelings towards you and i am very happy as i know you feel same way.

I will like you send me some of your photos

Regards

Timothy

Received: from BAY180-W15 ([65.54.190.187])
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:29 pm

Email:

Hi xxx

Thanks for your lines,
I am very happy to read from you.

Tell me more about your daily life and the weather over there.

What is your favorite color?

What are your plans for the weekend?

I am off to start my day

Take care of your self

Timothy

Received: from BAY180-W55 ([65.54.190.188])
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Unread postby stmarystramp » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:23 pm

I have just been totally scammed by 'Timothy' too. Here are more pictures he used. This guy puts lots of time and effort in. Be careful.

stmarystramp
New survivor

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:37 pm

stmarystramp,

Please go here, and follow all of the steps in that topic, to protect yourself and other victims of the scammer.

What to do if you are a victim of a scam
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/view ... =3&t=26504
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Unread postby firefly » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:44 pm

Posted on the behalf of the victim:

The email used was: timothymazzei@outlook.com

He contacted me via language website, mylanguageexchange.com

I had 2 phone numbers for him,

Viber chat under name of Tim, +13213555338, Cocoa, Fl area code - Pinger VoIP number
He called me (I think via Skype) on, +13473096003, New York area code - Pinger VoIP

There was also code in the body of the email trying to access my contacts.

He phoned twice and the only small talk he really had to was 'how are my children' and 'what did I take for dinner'.

I have uploaded pictures he sent me. We never got to money asking stage as I grew suspicious; he was meant to be working in Europe and was going to visit me when he could.

Here are the first few emails:

Email 1:
Your profile caught my attention and i will like to know your more better.I am Timothy.I will like us to keep in touch in and out of this site.You can contact me through my email timothymazzei@outlook.com.

Email 2:
Thanks..Why not give me your email or contact me so we can email each other as it will be more better.timothymazzei@outlook.com

Email 3:
Hi xxxx

Thanks for your lines as i feel so good to read from you.
My Name is Timothy. I am 55 years. My Dad is from Italy and my mum is from Texas united states.

I have a son he is 17 years. I am a widower. I am a civil engineer.

Tell me more about your self.
Are you married?
Do you have kids?

Have a peaceful dinner

Cheers
Timothy

Email 4:
Hi xxxx

Thanks for the lines. I feel so good to know this much about you as it is a very good start for us.

My Job as a civil Engineer is base on construction of Roads,Building and repairing of damage drainage system.

Life here in New York is not easy as it is very expensive.But i love the living system here.

How is the weather over there?
How is your weekend going?
Cheers
Timothy

Email 5:
Hi xxxx

Thanks for the lines and the pretty photos.I usually spend my weekend with my son as that is only when i am free because of the nature of Job.

Yes of course i love traveling either for business purposes or vacation.I love going to new places.

The weather today is not too bad.
I have also attach my photos
Hope your weekend went well?

Cheers
Timothy

Email 9:
Hi xxxx,

So nice to read your letter this morning, I feel so warm and happy as i was expecting your email, When i got an alert from my cell phone this morning, I just smile because i knew it was from you. How are you getting on out there today, Believe everything is working pretty well on your behave.

It's will be nice if we keep a good communication and sometimes call each other on phone . I know you have been busy with lot of things now. But believe me. Ever since i started writing you here, I have this good feelings in me, I don't know how to express myself with the way i feel about you.

I will love to establish a relationship with you . I want to build a true and sincere relationship with you that will lead to something positive in the near future.

Am willing to visit you in xxxx and talk with you in person how i do feel about you. Please do know i care a lot about you and always wanted the best for us here and your family.

How is your day rolling today? Hope your day isn't stressful. How is the weather like in xxxx today .

I wish you a blessed day.
Timothy.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Next

Return to Romance scams.