Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mrmadi_mustafa@yahoo.fr Madi Mustafa

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mrmadi_mustafa@yahoo.fr Madi Mustafa

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:36 pm

Next of Kin:
FROM MR MADI MUSTAFA,

BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,

BANK OF AFRICA-(BOA)

OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO.

CONFIDENTIAL.

Dear Friend,

I am a banker by profession from Burkina Faso in West Africa and currently holding the post of Manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of Bank of Africa (BOA) Ouagadougou. I have the opportunity of transferring the abandon funds ($25 Million USD) of one of my banks client who died along with his entire family on 6th December 2003 in a plane crash. View the website below:

http:/ /newswww.bbc.net.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/oxfordshire/4537663.stm

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

The Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after Eight to Nine years an above, the money will be transferred into the Bank treasury as unclaimed fund. I agree that 40 % of this money will be for you as foreign partner in respect to the provision of a foreign account, and while 60 %would be for me.

There after I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentages indicated. Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as relations or next of kin of the deceased indicating your bank name, your bank account number, your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where the money will be remitted. Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is hitch free and that you should no entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer.

I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required Arrangements have been made for the transfer, please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and you should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter.

Please make sure you keep this transaction as your top secret and make it confidential till we receive the fund into the account that you will provide to the Bank. Don’t disclose it to any body, because the secrecy of this transaction is as well as the success of it.

I am waiting to hear from you urgently.

Yours faithfully,

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1005.mail.tw1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 11 Dec 2014 13:25:03 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 703434.86937.bm@omp1005.mail.tw1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED-
Received: by 27.123.205.143; Thu, 11 Dec 2014 13:25:03 +0000
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 13:25:02 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Mr Madi Mustafa <mrmadimustafa77@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1048961586.44188.1418304302838.JavaMail.yahoo@jws11003.mail.tw1.yahoo.com>
Subject: PLEASE REPLY ME URGENT.

APPLICATION FORM BELOW

THE FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR
BANK OF AFRICA (B.O.A)
BURKINA FASO
TEL: +226 77416743. FAX: +226 7967 4616.

Email: boa.bfaso@financier.com

I am Mr............................ .............................I am contacting this bank to make an important serious enquiry. I am a well known person by Late Mr. Paul Louis and I want to know if the Money he deposited with this bank still exists. I will apply for the re-transferring of any balance deposits of late Paul Louis to my account for NGO (Non-Governmental organization) charity work. The amount late Paul Louis deposited in the custodian of Bank of Africa is US $25,000,000.00 Million USD. I am asking that the amount should be return to my bank account in my country for our company renovation and for charity Organization works.

Below is my account Number with my Bank Address.

My Account number:........................
Account Name:.................................
Bank Name:......................................
Bank Address;..................................

I will talk about my relationship with late Paul Louis when I will hear a response from the BOA-Bank. I will also appreciate fast news of response concerning this request.
Here is my contact telephone number for reference………………………….

I am thanking in advance the entire management of Bank of Africa for cooperation and quick reply.

Thanks

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1010.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 12 Dec 2014 11:58:43 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 77480.29708.bm@omp1010.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED-
Received: by 212.82.98.117; Fri, 12 Dec 2014 11:58:42 +0000
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 11:58:37 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Mr Madi Mustafa <mrmadi_mustafa@yahoo.fr>

Dear Mr. CLIPPED,

Thanks so much for your update from the bank! Now, I have gone through your message and I understood that the Bank needs some proofs to your application claim.

Now, I am furnishing you with the necessary answers which the bank required.

Please you should always call me whenever you receive further information from the bank, Now, I am providing you with the answers and you should send it to the bank immediately.

BELOW ARE THE ANSWERS OF THE BANK QUESTIONS.

BANK OF AFRICA-(B.O.A)

RUE 2.PLOT 167, AVE.

KWAME N’KRUMAH.01 BP 9335 01.

OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO.

TELEPHONE: +2267706 6065.

FAX: +226 7967 4616.

Email: boa.bfaso@financier.com

1). what is the name of the deceased customer? Mr. Paul Louis Halley........

2). what is his nationality? France....

3). What is your relationship with the deceased customer?...Business Associate.....

4). How old was he when he died? 69years...

5). When exactly did he die and what led to his death? Died in a plane Crash in 2003

6). what was the deceased customer's profession? Business of GOLD & Diamond

7). Does the deceased customer own a firm in this country before his death? Yes, He owned a firm in this country.......

8). If yes, what was the name of the firm and its registration number? Elite Construction.Company RC.01285........

9). what kind of account was he operating with this bank? Current Bank Account..

10). what was his account number? A/c 0036101101 Routing No: 9085113850.....

11). Was he/she married?...yes....

12). If yes, what is the name of his/her wife/husband?..Annik Jacqueline

13). State clearly his residence here in Burkina Faso ? .RUE 7 .AVE.YENEGA.SECT.16 01.

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1032.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 18 Dec 2014 07:43:57 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 296977.64558.bm@omp1032.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG:CLIPPED-
Received: by 217.12.9.11; Thu, 18 Dec 2014 07:43:56 +0000
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 07:43:55 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Mr Madi Mustafa <mrmadi_mustafa@yahoo.fr>

FOREIGN EXCHANGE SECT. BANK OF AFRICA .H/Q

BANK OF AFRICA-(B.O.A)

ATTENTION: MR. CLIPPED.

BANK OF AFRICA / OFFICIAL REACTIVATION FEE

THIS ESTEEM BANK OF AFRICA IS HERE TO ACKNOWLEDGE YOUR INHERITANCE FUND DUE FOR RELEASE TO YOUR DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNT; WE HAVE VERIFIED YOUR ANSWERS AND SUBMISSIONS ARE SATISFIED THAT YOU ARE THE TRUE BENEFICIARY TO THE FUND.

YOU ARE REQUESTED TO RE-CONFIRM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS AND HOPE TO CONCLUDE YOUR INHERITANCE FUND TRANSFER BEFORE THE END OF NEXT WEEK, HOWEVER, YOU ARE REQUESTED TO INFORM US BY WRITING HOW YOU WANT THE FUND TRANSFER TO BE MADE INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT PROVIDED BY YOU, WEATHER ALL THE FUND SHOULD BE TRANSFER ONCE OR BITS BY BITS.

ACCORDING TO OUR BANKING LAWS YOU ARE REQUIRED TO REACTIVATE THE DECEASED ACCOUNT BEFORE OUR FINAL APPROVAL SHALL BE GIVEN FOR THE RELEASE OF THE FUND INTO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, FUNDS CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED FROM LATE DECEASED ACCOUNT DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT THE LATE DECEASED ACCOUNT IS ALREADY DORMANT FOR YEARS, AND WE NEED TO EFFECT THE ACCOUNT BEFORE THE TRANSFER WE BE ENDORSED BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THIS BANK.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PAY FOR THE REACTIVATION FEE OF $1,850 DOLLARS TO EFFECTIVES THE LATE DECEASED ACCOUNT BEFORE THE TRANSFER WE BE MADE TO YOUR DESIGNATED BANK ACCOUNT.

YOU MUST BE RETURNED TO THIS BANK NOT LATER THAN 48 HOURS WITH THE REQUIRED FEES. FAILURE TO ACT AS STATED THIS BANK WILL STOP THE TRANSFER PROCESS.

FEES MUST BE SENT THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR THROUGH MONEY GRAM TO THE CHIEF ACCOUNTANT OF THE BANK, SEND ($1,850) USD TO THE BANK CASHIER,

ACCOUNTANT OFFICER: MS OZIEGBE EDITH.

ADDRESS: BOA-BANK HEAD OFFICE BUILDING OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.

TELEPHONE: +226 7706 6065 / +226 7967 4616.

SEND THE FEES AND ALSO SEND US THE PAYMENT SLIP FROM THE WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM FOR CONFIRMATION HERE, ONCE THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS ARE MET, WE SHALL TRANSFER THE FUNDS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NOT LATER THAN 72 HOURS, YOU ARE ADVISE TO CALL THE DIRECTOR IN CHARGE OF YOUR TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY BY HIS OFFICE NUMBER BELLOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

DIRECTOR IN CHARGE OF TRANSFER

DR JAMES SAWAJO.

TELEPHONE NUMBER +226 7706 6065.

YOURS SINCERELY,

MS. MELANIE A.

ACCOUNTING OFFICER,

B.O.A BANK, /FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT. OUAGADOUGOU-BURKINA FASO.

==================================================================================

Including customers, shareholders and associates-to fulfill their dreams.' We understand that our clients are busy, forward thinking people who expect the best; we rise to that challenge by providing banking based on personal service and attention to detail. Rates are Guaranteed to December 30, 2014 © Copyright 2014–Bank of Africa (B.O.A)--All rights reserved. Disclaimer: Information transmitted in this message is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material(s). If you are not the intended person or entity you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone and you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email. Opinions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. Unless specifically stated otherwise in this e-mail, this e-mail and the information contained in it or attached to it shall not create any binding contractual relationship between the recipient or any other party and BOA Bank.

HEADER:
Received: from omp1003.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (omp1003.mail.gq1.yahoo.com. [98.137.12.195])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id ob9si51788991pbb.57.2014.12.29.00.55.26
for <CLIPPED>
(version=TLSv1 cipher=RC4-SHA bits=128/128);
Mon, 29 Dec 2014 00:55:28 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of bankofafricaboaonline@yahoo.com designates 98.137.12.195 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.137.12.195;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of bankofafricaboaonline@yahoo.com designates 98.137.12.195 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=bankofafricaboaonline@yahoo.com;
dkim=pass header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 90670 invoked by uid 1000); 29 Dec 2014 08:55:26 -0000
DKIM-Signature: CLIPPED==
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED--
Received: by 216.39.60.212; Mon, 29 Dec 2014 08:55:25 +0000
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 08:55:24 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: BANK OF AFRICA PLC <boa.bfaso@financier.com>

DOCUMENTS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+22678739511
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Burkina Faso
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Telecel Faso S.A.

+22677066065
Original network provider* Airtel Burkina Faso S.A.

+22677416743
Original network provider* Airtel Burkina Faso S.A.

FAX: +22679674616
Original network provider* Telecel Faso S.A.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: mrmadi_mustafa@yahoo.fr Madi Mustafa

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:58 pm

Three Accounts used by the scammer:
BANK NAME: BANK OF AFRICA
ACCOUNT NAME: UGBOYOBI FELIX
ACCOUNT: 004144120001
IBAN BF42 BF08 4010 0300 4144 1200 0170
CODE BANQUE 084
CODE GUICHET 01003
SWIFT AFRIBFBF
RIB 70
DOMICILIATION: OUAGADOUGOU 01

First time I have received this account from a Scammer.

Bank Name -- BANK OF AFRICA - BURKINA FASO

Account Holder -- OLASENI DANIEL
Account Number -- 008626660007
Bank Code -- BF084
Branch Code -- 01009
ID Code -- 51
Swift Code -- AFRIBFBF
IBAN -- BF42 BF08 4010 0900 8626 6600 0751

This is the second time I have received this account from a Scammer.

Institution Accountant Officer: EVELINE BONKOUNGOU

Account Number: 00 46 34 91 00 00

Bank Name: BANK OF AFRICA BURKINA FASO

Swift Code: AFRIBFBF

This is the first time I have received this account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.