Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

howwbutty@yahoo.pt

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

howwbutty@yahoo.pt

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:37 pm

Reply-To: Barrister Orji <btservic11@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <364618489.4216736.1420380809179.JavaMail.yahoo@jws11135.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Subject: Attention My Dear Fund Beneficiary

Latest development we bring to your notice:

Attention My Dear Fund Beneficiary

Due to bad network we are having here in Africa we could not be able to complete your transfer through Bank On line Transfer as programmed,Our network here will not carry on the programming,therefore we decided to use ATM MASTER CARD
method to finalize the transaction.

We have programmed an ATM MASTER CARD with your name and uploaded your total fund of (US$4.5Million) in the Card so that you will be withdrawing with it in any ATM MACHINE.
The ATM MASTER CARD works worldwide and the daily amount WITHDRAW according to our programming system is($15,000.00) Fifteen Thousand Dollars only per a day.

I Mrs Kate Kudos, have made the delivery arrangement with with official COURIER COMPANY NIGERIA that will carry on the delivery to your given address and the Director told me that Delivery of the ATM MASTER CARD to your house will be smooth without any delay.

And he assured me that their Company takes good 4-days to complete any delivery registered with accurate address. So you are advised to send your full address such as:

Full Name:____________________
Home Address:________________
State:________________________
City:_________________________
Zip code:______________________
Telephone Number:_____________
PASSPORT ID___________________

Please your urgent reply will be appreciated for immediate registering of your ATM CARD,here is the contact information.
Name :Dr Michael Iwela
Phone :+2348023882677
E-mail:btservic11@gmail.com
Thank you and God bless as your urgent reply the message to the in-charge okay.

Best Regard,
Barrister Orji
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.