Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

scammers abusing stolen photos of Danielle FTV

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

brafii30@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:00 am

Screen name: millicent440
Email address: brafii30@gmail.com
IP: 23.235.227.106

Originating IP: 23.235.227.106
Originating ISP: Secured Servers Llc
City: Tempe
Country of Origin: United States

I am a kind, responsive, interesting and optimistic woman. I can be tender and weak, but passionate and strong at the same time.I can describe myself as a sociable and joyful girl who is always in a good spirit and with whom you will be never bored.

Stolen pictures used:

millicent.jpg

mili.jpg

mili1.jpg

mili2.jpg

mili3.jpg

On Skype:

Don Fegg aka donfegg08 - no avatar

The email address is used online with another set of stolen pictures, see viewtopic.php?f=11&t=96.
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: brafii30@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:15 am

The real one:

Don Fegg aka prince.dontwi
Studied at UNIVERSITY OF CAPE COST
Past: ghana national
Active on Waplog and using whatsapp.

Some of his pictures:

fegg.jpg

fegg1.jpg

fegg2.jpg

fegg3.jpg

fegg4.jpg

fegg5.jpg

fegg6.jpg

Some messages from his wall:

October 13, 2013 ·
My God is able . So I'm a winner

September 11 -
the money plenty pass Bill Clintin We no dey f*ck with no broke
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: shel_ter200@yahoo.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:39 pm

More Information on Shelter:
People vanish, people die. People laugh and people cry. Some give up, some will try. Some say hi, while some say bye. Others may forget, but never will I. Good morning!
Enjoy your day
Yours truly
Shelter

HEADER:
Received: from [41.215.169.7] by web120103.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 18 Sep 2014 00:53:08 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,UGVvcGxlIHZhbmlzaCwgcGVvcGxlIGRpZS4gUGVvcGxlIGxhdWdoIGFuZCBwZW9wbGUgY3J5LiBTb21lIGdpdmUgdXAsIHNvbWUgd2lsbCB0cnkuIFNvbWUgc2F5IGhpLCB3aGlsZSBzb21lIHNheSBieWUuIE90aGVycyBtYXkgZm9yZ2V0LCBidXQgbmV2ZXIgd2lsbCBJLiBHb29kIG1vcm5pbmchPGJyLz5FbmpveSB5b3VyIGRheTxici8.WW91cnMgdHJ1bHkgPGJyLz5TaGVsdGVyIAEwAQEBAQ--
X-Mailer: YahooMailIosMobile/3.5.53 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
Message-ID: <1411026788.75094.YahooMailIosMobile@web120103.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 00:53:08 -0700
Subject: Re: Hello Dear...

Shelter Krish is my name as i told you earlier on ,i am 33 years Old and will soon be 34years, I am Single (3yrs years ago), blond hair, hazel eyes, My height is 5 feet,8 inches.i weight 58kg.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally secure . I am working and living in Ghana...... I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person.

I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous.

I am someone who is comfortable in a pair of jeans sipping a glass of wine. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. Hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. Love to entertain..

I am generally try to live a somewhere healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of joggings, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love sweets and pastries such as ice cream,biscuits,cheeps,fun ice,fun pop,yorgurt and fun milk, but try not to over do it in my life and i do not smoke or drink ....

I would also like to find an honest and good christian who we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well.. I have several hobbies (and wish I could find more time to pursue those) such as cooking ,swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more,and would like someone to share that with, as well as sharing his interest with me too..

I do also have some funs to such as fishing,boating,cooking,going to the beach and i do want to participate all this funs with the person in my life..

I am generally an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going, and I don't think that I'm too critical about things in my life, but I also believe that it takes two people contributing to a relationship to make it work since we all do believe in Almigthy God the saviour ooops so you do?

As I mentioned earlier, I like to do things with the other significant person in my life, but I also encourage him to go out and spend time with friends and pursue his own interests and hobbies as well.

I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we dO spend together even better.

I'm not one who cheats in a relationship; one man is enough trouble ; I don't have the time or energy to juggle 2, 3, or 4 at the same time - lol. But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is not working...

I do not expect a man to be a servant to me, spending all his time working and and cleaning this are all responsibilities of a woman, I believe there is give and take in a relationship but im not here for one's funds or materials or other things since all this are not included in a relationship, but here looking for some one honest,truthful,godfearing and i good listiner, and I realize that at times it's more convenient for me to do laundry, cook, clean, and I have no problem doing that.lol

I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return; I'm not too wealthy and don't expect someone to attempt to deceive me or "play" me.. Everybody makes mistakes and no one is 100% perfect.. I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, but if the same pattern keeps emerging, it's over.

I do not want to meet someone who may think of taking advantage of me or lie to me and cheat on me under false pretenses,i do never lie,deceive,play games or cheat in my life and never wants to be cheated,diceive,lie or been played games with in my life.

I am sorry if this sounds harsh, and I'm not accusing anybody of any wrong doing, but I'm being upfront and honest about that, so you know where I stand from the beginning.

In relationship i do believe there should be trustee,believe and understand becasue this are all the most important thing relationship have to go with and without all this beween the two couples i dont think the relationship will work and last forver which i do always pray to Almighty God to have such a person who have all this in his heart in my life...

With all due respect as well, I hope that you are upfront and honest with me, as well.we'll see how things go after we get to know each other by Almighty God's name...

Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me, and I hope I don't come across as being too cynical, harsh, or meansounding to you?

I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt (we're all human beings with the same red blood in out bodies, we all make mistakes in life and i want to learn more about life in a relationship more and more),I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning; that way, nobody is wasting his Or her time or getting his or her feelings hurt.

Try and send me some pictures of yourself..

When is your birthday?

I hope we make all this come to pass..

Yours Truly

HEADER:
Received: from [207.244.72.195] by web120102.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 24 Sep 2014 16:45:45 PDT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,U2hlbHRlciBLcmlzaCBpcyBteSBuYW1lIGFzIGkgdG9sZCB5b3UgZWFybGllciBvbiAsaSBhbSAzMyB5ZWFycyBPbGQgYW5kIHdpbGwgc29vbiBiZSAzNHllYXJzLCBJIGFtIFNpbmdsZSAoM3lycyB5ZWFycyBhZ28pLCBibG9uZCBoYWlyLCBoYXplbCBleWVzLCBNeSBoZWlnaHQgaXMgNSBmZWV0LDggaW5jaGVzLmkgd2VpZ2h0IDU4a2cuLExvbmcgSGFpciBhbmQgYSBoZWFsdGh5IExhZHkuIEkgYW0gc2VsZi1zdWZmaWNpZW50LCBCZWF1dGlmdWwsIGhhcHB5LCBzZWN1cmUsIHNlbGYtY29uZmlkZW50LCBwc3kBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
References: <CAAbCh5s+3tZvco_WSw62zqwYtPjdWJz9tZFzMEmVbbc+y_w6UQ@mail.gmail.com> <1411509007.74020.YahooMailIosMobile@web120104.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <CAAbCh5vssBWVVO6HfwfF-Lx7Ek-Y3g9vc5j4bsBAZWpxNwMtUQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1411602344.41157.YahooMailNeo@web120102.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 16:45:44 -0700
Reply-To: Shelter Blessed <shel_ter200@yahoo.com>

My dear you will have to send me message to shelter200@gmail.com and download hangout on your computer so that we can always have instant chat..

Yours truly

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1031.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Oct 2014 20:24:58 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 188522.64602.bm@omp1031.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: 5qe_mCUVM1l9Fxd1vAWwCBZZ2FgIG_q4wV5pAtFUXYEbeiUTvhRUm.I4SQjN7C6
BLtCzdee_5B2xcULLMkoYMvHrrEhCrmVNNu__LSizboBEqMPBl5FO1fJkzWv9e.k15bPEw7f0.0c
YJto6Aojwbe_YuQw8VLFqBsXk31xHesUtgfzYWbT5J1yE0YBzHavOj.8Ypj2pn6Njsvcsve_pePM
L5UReuh7Z8aWmDt2lgMnaux4EAglq9w31YyBP.gK3FW1VRnOnAu2e4u2aSCWCK6mBgsFxJb.ONxL
vtgMuo6nqO79lFHVjnTNwBaczhuX9LSdyo0.ZbGc1yh3T1UECUzcZfkhYblrt490AI_2Cipl_CYk
lVmxBANvZl9F1RFMkKtcnFn8eZO.YTNTY97O5ZJk.hmuIIx40kQ6d9.Qtc2GSKahDa6Ub.YbT_6C
ycAK_jeInxiy9OqfcEiy73LMMh5f8SPZm9TvB4vg7
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 20:24:57 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Shelter Blessed <shel_ter200@yahoo.com>

PHOTOS RECEIVED:

No Phone numbers but a lot of requests to join Google Chat.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

UK Lovely - loricole429@gmail.com

Unread postby iluvshaved88 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:07 am

Person initiated a video chat, and when I asked her to put her hand in front of her face, the call disconnected. Their profile on Ashley Madison also disappeared as well, in addition to small inconsistencies in their own details and an incorrect reference to her own time zone which sealed the deal....

lori cole <loricole429@gmail.com>
AttachmentsOct 31 (2 days ago)

to me
Hi,

How are you ? Thanks so much for your message . I really want to get this right but one has to be a little careful. So what are you really interested in. I am 31yrs old and I think It's high time I look for a matured man to have fun with and I am not here for Games.I am looking for something real and genuine ..I will like to exchange more mails to know more about each other then we can now fix time to chat through messenger if you are really interested in something real. ... ... Lots more to let you know but first would like to know more of your intentions.

I am the type that will never lie to you no matter what. I always love to go straight even at the dead point and I will never try to hurt someone else feelings in any way..

I have some questions to you

What are you really looking for ? A Wife or just a sex mate or just a pen pal friend

Can you tell me all about yourself and family sincerely ?

What is your real name ?

What do you do for living ?

How old are you for real ?

How long have you been on the internet dating scene?

How many woman have you met ?

I will be happy you tell me than my questions. Yes, life is fun and you cant be to serious about every thing in life because is to short as every thing is possible if you really want it.

I asked you what you are looking for and here is my answer on that question ... I am looking for a matured man. I have attached some of my pix to this mail so that you can have a better knowledge of how i look like.

Hope to read from you soon

lori cole <loricole429@gmail.com>
AttachmentsOct 31 (2 days ago)

to me
Hi,

How are you ? Thanks so much for your message . I really want to get this right but one has to be a little careful. So what are you really interested in. I am 31yrs old and I think It's high time I look for a matured man to have fun with and I am not here for Games.I am looking for something real and genuine ..I will like to exchange more mails to know more about each other then we can now fix time to chat through messenger if you are really interested in something real. ... ... Lots more to let you know but first would like to know more of your intentions.

I am the type that will never lie to you no matter what. I always love to go straight even at the dead point and I will never try to hurt someone else feelings in any way..

I have some questions to you

What are you really looking for ? A Wife or just a sex mate or just a pen pal friend

Can you tell me all about yourself and family sincerely ?

What is your real name ?

What do you do for living ?

How old are you for real ?

How long have you been on the internet dating scene?

How many woman have you met ?

I will be happy you tell me than my questions. Yes, life is fun and you cant be to serious about every thing in life because is to short as every thing is possible if you really want it.

I asked you what you are looking for and here is my answer on that question ... I am looking for a matured man. I have attached some of my pix to this mail so that you can have a better knowledge of how i look like.

Hope to read from you soon

3 Attachments

Attachments
Capture.JPG
iluvshaved88
New survivor

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Danielle FTV

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:05 am

iluvshaved88,

Thanks for joining our site and adding the report to help others. :)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

shelter200@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:44 am

More from Shelter:

Okay dearest.. I want to be with you and take care of you and make you feel better.... I am doing great.. and i always want to take care of yoou..

I will renew my passport then when i get my salary cos i do not have enough money left on me.. If you dont mind you must be willing to take care of everything to make me come and live and stay with you for the rest of life together..

It cost $200 to renew Passport here on a protocol.

If you are willing to help me get the passport renew then you can let me know and let me give you Western Union Information to where you will send me the money.. Or here is the address

Full name = Adovor k. Shelter

Country = Ghana

Country code = 00233

City = Accra

Question= Favorite Color ?
Answer = You..

I hope to hear from you soon..

I hope you get better soon.
Yours truly

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.89.129])
by 10.194.89.129 with SMTP id bo1mr21915949wjb.29.1416714802850 (num_hops = 1);
Sat, 22 Nov 2014 19:53:22 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
:content-type;
bh=myneQJoU6XJRbsYVg4LIIXIlj8uLQiqQTpe11u/iFFk=;
b=VKaukM6wX00ZbfhGay48vzXn8ZjQ9elmYR/rA5nz2qgYeJABTEUtYOsYktxVkRRPMv
JU+JcWYY2+eGEVzQAgOG3TcEM+wkMv8q6I4eZKyBKpn3eK4ctW1NwSk6TbEF/rTfsagK
xwkkh0XVkVbbskgr3pm2gp/ZogB29zfW5u8pRvSNbB10ep8NHFgkITLapfBnv3S7hYoj
ATzpscdjfPgsnTnGX+OyCaKw7KXqJq2tAR6dK/liyjLi5q3mWYkC2ZyLER49QVzyX6jz
sL54mIT6Hr/JWIvLuLHncNgoA9vHdV5UnBEPeW0c2Od0fcGZBtUtBs1swrwscrgRfPpw
ubcA==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.194.89.129 with SMTP id bo1mr21915949wjb.29.1416714802841;
Sat, 22 Nov 2014 19:53:22 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.217.45.6 with HTTP; Sat, 22 Nov 2014 19:53:22 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <CAAbCh5vE4f2fRvhRUy5xrF+QtS7_S3uWwM8==0u3bKehx_LNMA@mail.gmail.com>
References: CLIPPED
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 19:53:22 -0800
Message-ID: <CAOq6v3ZEJksqT2g8Gy9hLJ3Ste3ioZVMVo+SdZ0_ri5E70w0yQ@mail.gmail.com>

TWO BANK ACCOUNTS used by the scammer:

Account holders name EDGAR SEY

Account number : 4010933755

Swift code :ZEBLGHAC

Address : 32 kakatsofa street

Bank name : zenith bank Ghana limited.

Full name = Eduji Lumor Jeff
Address # 12 memory street, house # 122 Aflao Street

Account # = 0763014478705801

Branch Area = Ecobank New Abeka

Swift code = ECOCGHAC

Bank Address = Hse # ASI-B-489 Aflao Along Aflao Border Road
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: shelter200@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:45 pm

To my prince my treasure priceless
and the one who make me feel like a royal highness
I say have a great day.
I love you yesterday today and every other day.

Enjoy your day and always remember I love and care about you. I can't wait To be with you..

Try to get the copy of the paying slip to me today so that j can get the money as soon as possible

yours truly

Baby, thank you for trying to make away for me. Baby just try to get any paper giving to you by the bank proving that they did a successful transfer. Receipt or payment slip so that i can receive the money here as soon as possible..
That is the only thing that can help me receive the money here..

You can also forward the email the bank sent you via my email attach the paper works..

I cant wait to be with you in your arms and to make you the happiest ever in this life..

Baby i guess the money will be in the account tomorrow so kindly try and send me the papers today so that i can receive the money here as soon as possible.

i want to start getting the travelling document so that i can be with you on this Christmas.

Kisses

I love you..

Yours truly

How much did you transfer to me?
Try and send me the receipt or payment slip giving to you by the bank when you made the transfer?

Kindly forward the email the bank sent to you via my email.

I need an evidence to prove to the account owner you successfully sent the money to me so that he can also pay me tomorrow.

I need that today. Thank you.

Baby thank you so much for wanting me there with you now and forever..

I believe we will have a lot of fun together on this Christmas, i cant wait to be with you..

I love you for life.

Yours truly

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.194.3.2])
by 10.194.3.2 with SMTP id 2mr8223427wjy.89.1417621350462 (num_hops = 1);
Wed, 03 Dec 2014 07:42:30 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
:content-type;
bh=bQbRGl23Gldt+CubnROBrsGx4iHCxeJv2ty+RPPH400=;
b=vSz6Z4yq6mIUAPDio9lXSRvMun97peH23WlDhwWk1DCQ8UYoXjTfobOlrC9kEHoqok
9vU9A5BAZR9lbt8b7ZeRVNRADgMAIVFm4fKOYlt3hD9y+ahmy5fci28vuDw/OwIclTii
X/a3d2W2WuHfCIcJfDsac8oOEMC5RB7AelUkxaDzuwkMVqBFUCiwhafPQX1agdvJ6jr6
e6HW0M62kXPCPIuDC21SqKuXPQHfubk/AULghyVViWaWG14bh52fSrGzjN3dKWrU2gID
hgKum1dUF+Wk5b6KFoIwXhit4wcifFgAsYetzspSDoVC4n4rjxvjIO9C/Glmcr2htpBn
6LSQ==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.194.3.2 with SMTP id 2mr8223427wjy.89.1417621350456; Wed, 03
Dec 2014 07:42:30 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.217.45.70 with HTTP; Wed, 3 Dec 2014 07:42:30 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <CAOq6v3ZPGapXEh3w7aEGqT2W3tcmXB6wwfZDWrtv97C5Xsg3Xw@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CLIPPED
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 07:42:30 -0800
Message-ID: <CAOq6v3YukOL=0VxLHdG_9yfAw7vtCRitwvmXo19ATNfJZzrYww@mail.gmail.com>
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: shelter200@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:25 pm

Another account from Shelter:

Acc no- 3031010164553 .
name = Raymond kwesi sekyi.

address = box 336,agona Swedru ...

Bank Name = Ghana commercial bank Agone Swedru bank

swift code = GHCBGHAC
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

me.youlove65@yahoo.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:01 am

marel
Female
31 - Albuquerque / United States

About Me
hello my how are u doing if u have yahoo id u can add me on yahoo this my id me.youlove65@yahoo.com or add me on Whatsapp this my number +233248079882
Looking For
hello my how are u doing if u have yahoo id u can add me on yahoo this my id me.youlove65@yahoo.com or add me on Whatsapp this my number 00233248079882
Appearance
Hair Color Blonde
Eye Color Brown

marel.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: scammers abusing stolen photos of Danielle FTV

Unread postby delpinsky » Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:58 am

Hi guys,
I just joined you here after nailing a scammer I found out after using Google images feature.
It gave me as result the link to this topic ;)

I come from okCupid website, where I was able to bust 3 scammers in a couple of years.
All 3 from Ghana.

This is the scammer profile on okCupid: okcupid.com/profile/likfbffkfb
I reported the profile immediately as scam after he, the scammer, gave me his Skype contact :D so I could ban also from there.

This is his Skype contact: js19922517

I've seen also another contact with "live js19922517", that looks like the same but maybe she is the real girl.

I didn't take the conversation with this guy too long, so I don't have a bigger contribution for you, but I hope I've been helpful.
Bye! & Thank you for what you do here!
delpinsky
New survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Romance scams.