Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

abdul@mail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

abdul@mail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:55 pm

Subject: Oil Business
To: Recipients <abdul@mail.com>
From: "Engr. Mohamed Abdul Nasser Sokariah"<abdul@mail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 08:56:47 +0100
Reply-To: engrmohnabduln@hotmail.com

Good day,
Compliments of the season
I work as director, Foreign Operations of Sudan-South Sudan Petroleum Ministry. We are presently opening tender for award of crude oil export and petroleum product imports licenses for 2015. The commission and expected profits realizable from operating these licenses could be between $3Million to $18Million monthly depending on the source of your buyers, or who is buying the crude oil. With the license, all prospective crude oil buyers will buy through you, all purchases and commissions will come through you.

I am well experienced in the workings of the oil and gas industry and have very good working relationships with those that matters. I am looking for an active partner whom I can work with to facilitate and secure license for the mutual interest of the partnership. I will give further details on this opportunity and we will benefit immensely. Let us position ourselves for 2015 in the oil and gas industry.

Please note: you must NOT be already involved in oil and gas business to be able to partner with me in this venture. Please reply me back for further details.

Regards,
Engr. Mohamed Abdul Nasser Sokariah
Director, Foreign operations
Sudan-South Sudan Petroleum Bilateral Commission
UK Liaison office
D/L: +447031972443
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.