Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rubecca.bamba14@gmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

rubecca.bamba14@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:10 am

finegirl12345 Profile: am a good girlView Comments
Age & Gender: 22 Year Old Woman Height: Body Type: Religion:
Ethnicity: Zodiac Sign: GeminiLocation: New York, New York, US

I am Seeking a: For: My Education: My Profession:
Do I Drink? Do I Smoke? Do I Do Drugs?
My Marital Status: I Want Children? I Have Children?
My Interest Keywords / Tags
2. can i completely trust you3. can you get me a good school for the continuation of my educational carrier which was disrupts by the sudden death of my parentswhich my late father deposited in finance firm in ivory coast here before he was assassinated by some unknown enemies. now i have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe enough for security and political reasons. i urge that000.00five hundred thousand u.s dollars8.500. due to the series of continuous civil war in my country for multiple years agonative of bounarepublic of ivory coast orcote d�ivoirelate mrmrs smart bambathough we have not met before but one have to believe in someone to have success. i am 20 years old and the only daughter of my parents my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which i intend to establish with you in your countryi hope fine. itfrom miss rubecca.bamba dearest one. good day and how do you doif you can be of an honest and sincere assistance to mei will be pleased to offer to you 15of the total fund for your kind and humane assistance. further details will be made known to you upon the confirmation of your interest to assist me.i am immensely waiting for your urgent response with due regardsrubecca.bamba14gmail.com

About Me
From Miss rubecca.bamba

Dearest one.

Good day and how do you do, I hope fine.

It's my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I intend to
establish with you in your country, though we have not met before but one
have to believe in someone to have success.

I am 20 years old and the only Daughter of my parent, Late Mr & Mrs smart
bamba, Native of Bouna, republic of Ivory Coast or (Cote D�??Ivoire). Due to
the series of continuous civil war in my country for multiple years ago,
there is this huge amount of Eight Million, five hundred thousand U.S
dollars which my late father deposited in finance firm in
Ivory Coast here before he was assassinated by some unknown enemies.

Now I have decided to invest this money in your country or anywhere safe
enough for security and political reasons. I urge that you help me to invest
this fund in your country in any lucrative venture.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help me as your Friend or a member of your family?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. Can you get me a good school for the continuation of my educational
Carrier which was disrupts by the sudden death of my parents?

If you can be of an honest and sincere assistance to me, I will be pleased
to offer to you 15% of the total fund for your kind and humane assistance.

Further details will be made known to you upon the confirmation of your
interest to assist me.>
I am immensely waiting for your urgent response
With due regardsrubecca.bamba14@gmail.com
Attachments
lipch86f-s0i-0-miaernj.jpg
lipch86f-s0i-0-miaernj.jpg (21.13 KiB) Viewed 2511 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: rubecca.bamba14@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:58 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
rubecca bamba <rubecca.bamba14@gmail.com> Thu, Nov 28, 2013 at 7:49 AM
To: <CLIPPED>
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dear trusted Friend,
Thanks for your immediate reply to my message,i appreciate the attention you have given to me over my inheritance fund retrieval,God will reward your helping hand to an orphan like me,is true we have not meet but with sincere heart from both of us we will establish a long lasting relationship.trust and honesty is the most important thing i need from you,i will be a good girl and follow your instruction as we work to know each other more.I will like to invest in real estate management and tourism,i finish my college last year on business administration.

My inheritance fund is all i have and i believe that God who appoint you to help me has a good purpose of doing so,i lost my beloved mum when i was a young girl,is a difficult experience leaving without your parents with no body to help,my inherited fund is all i have in this life and i want you to assure me you will do every thing possible to secure my fund release from my late fathers account because my fathers account nature is dormant in the sense that no fund can be release to me here,it must be transferred abroad because is a business account.

As it stand i will start an official introduction to my fathers bank soonest,you are required to send me your full details as i listed bellow to enable me start the introduction of you to my fathers bank as my foreign partner his account will be used to receive my inheritance fund.

Send to me bellow details of you.
Your full names...
Your Address..
Your Mobile number.
A copy of your photo.

When I receive this information am requesting, I will use it and make an official introduction to my fathers bank where the money is deposited for approval of you before you can start communicating with the bank directly as the rightful beneficiary.I will ask the bank to transfer the money into your account as my custodian and my late father's foreign business partner.

My details are bellow for you to know whom you are dealing with,i will be sending you all the related papers with my father bank contact details immediately they approve you officially as my chosen foreign partner his account will be used to receive my inheritance fund.

NAME: RUBECCA BAMBA.
STUDENT.
MOBILE NUMBER:+22506137890.
ADDRESS: FADIGA BOUGER AV.1320 TRIECHVILE ABIDJAN,COTE D'IVOIRE.
ATTACHED IS MY PHOTO

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.10.74])
by 10.180.10.74 with SMTP id g10mr2339811wib.11.1385642984712 (num_hops = 1);
Thu, 28 Nov 2013 04:49:44 -0800 (PST)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=X3NHLk+/9ZLaAz8Xi1/RWTTs3mXAiCrEAEmF5PAV37M=;
b=A4LDTZP12iwrGBHl3PD2gi1LqGLUC2pNZmte53+9NO0tv7HhbeL0Ovw1AT0I7+rlZh
hoOX88E2gbdAwuJjCpOBY8sobYZkaH1LP6hJ2h4g1RholtZ2e8zW7cY6TBSR+6U0f9Vw
Mnk/FX31D2aw9Jyou6OpQHchJ4HUuFORC1f87cRIVKsxVbYwuJnhbj6m6qP+UKT7CldU
0aZFNCRzlGQXPA/MMG2UmKaJmI9Y0uhrXX9ixt5oF9jfefT43qHj8AjDs7KPsmMZbeB/
pWgL6hmRBnoL+iAHcOjFMcoAAzXSn1GGejhSGZAt4Y0ZyV6GlNxRzJyghg8/rRsHvbRs
lXpA==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.180.10.74 with SMTP id g10mr2339811wib.11.1385642984691;
Thu, 28 Nov 2013 04:49:44 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.194.16.97 with HTTP; Thu, 28 Nov 2013 04:49:44 -0800 (PST)
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 12:49:44 +0000
Message-ID: <CA+YxFeJC+xp1R1pTh37x0gpUZHTN1u3DWJ-0pT907Wv+xH4kFA@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Greetings from Rubecca Baamba

G-mail so no IP available.
CONTACT MY BANKER:
rubecca bamba <rubecca.bamba14@gmail.com> Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 5:14 AM
Dear Trusted Friend,

I want to specially say a very big thank you for coming into my life in the time i needed help most,we have not met is the truth but my heart chose you with strong confidence and i want you to know that is by the help of God almighty that i find a trust worthy man like you,once again thank you for accepting to help me achieve my dream in your country,my inherited fund if properly invested will help me a lot,you will be rewarded for every assistance you render to me.

Today my fathers bank director gave approval of you to stand as my representative who will receive my fund with his account in your country,my fathers bank has requested for a direct communication with you to enable them give you guide lines and what needs to be done before transfer will be made to your position as my late fathers foreign business associate who will stand as the new beneficiary of the money till is transferred.

Bellow is the direct contact of the bank director who is in-charge of my fund transfer process,urgently contact him by email as soon as you receive my message and ask him what needs to be done for a successful release of my inheritance fund to your account that he should give you all the details,my fund transfer registration number is #002122.you can forward it to him when contacting him for verification.

Bank Incharge Director Contact Details:
Director Email: gossio.versusbk@pisem.net
Address: Rue des Banques Abidjan-Plateau,
01 Bp 1874 Abidjan 01
Tel: +225 08062193
Transfer Director: Mr. Marcel Gossio

Opening Hours:
Monday - Saturdays (Time: 8:00am - 5:50 pm)
(Satrdays: 8:00am - 3:00pm)

I count on you starting from the very first day i chose to seek for your kind assistance and am sure you will not betray my trust in you when my fund gets to your position,my life is not safe here as my only uncle threat me every day with text message.you can forward my late fathers account details below including attached deposit certificate my fathers used in depositing the amount,make sure every detail about this transfer is kept to yourself alone.

MY FATHERS ACCOUNT DETAILS
.Account Type: Suspense Dollar Account.
.Account Name:Mr Smart Bamba.
.Account Number:#008546144578
.Amount to be transferred:US$8,500,000.00 United state dollars.
.Swift Code: BGFRDDS.

Keep me posted with any communication you are having with the bank till every thing about my inheritance fund release into your account is finalized,i trust you sir,you are a reliable person ,your presence to my life gave me so much courage and confidence that i will make it in your country .
Let me know as soon as you have discussed with the bank In-charge director.

Ms Rubecca Bamba

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.180.10.74])
by 10.180.10.74 with SMTP id g10mr17391100wib.11.1385979247269 (num_hops = 1);
Mon, 02 Dec 2013 02:14:07 -0800 (PST)
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=OpnLN8+suBHjkSYbs1yDuUY82OAW9YTFD8Bsmd3OUXw=;
b=wYnRBzfIUtv+r1yTMc4xHGymXqaLKZ0VKCGffHG1j3ZnNxbvqzfdqFfexpL1ut4kH3
pUhtukXDQ+jkdXxNQ03EteB/S14pSmgyS67+OePVwvn9dNCGIx0z1lcsyWwhUMA2MZEL
72+BnBDS3aO88JFV5RRwCkWmpjtouUTCT8S9EV6refBhc6CEJEu/3U28ZayF0SYZ3Mrc
jKXejTA7hC5sAZrfcy4gvuO3EuLwpLEEIc4lzsLgWhrMNWeyMqowPBP/w/pqWZGpkkkC
oz7VP9UhEfS09MwrP+tFiGHLpxXmyDMbXxWPXTShcnUfH5x7qugg34hR6J++ZYeu7vQ/
cIDQ==
X-Received: by 10.180.10.74 with SMTP id g10mr17391100wib.11.1385979247243;
Mon, 02 Dec 2013 02:14:07 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.194.16.97 with HTTP; Mon, 2 Dec 2013 02:14:06 -0800 (PST)
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 10:14:06 +0000
Message-ID: <CA+YxFeJX6++nEFeqH9umAYUcRcGL9uKzhxT92fWTGtTo6kBOkQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Contact the bank Director

CONTACT MY LAWYER COMES IN A PDF FILE FROM THE BANKER:
Friday, December 6th, 2013 (MYNAME).VERS.B. 3957001Dear Mr. CLIPPEDFUND VALIDATION AND CERTIFICATION EXERCISEWe acknowledge return of our APPLICATION FORM with all details required, It is now mandated for a change of beneficiary inyour favor as the new elected beneficiary to the fund $8,500,000.00 United state dollars in our late customers RESERVEDDORMANT ACCOUNT. All changes must be made to bear your name during Validation and certification exercise as the rightful beneficiary to the fund according to introduction submitted by Miss Rubecca Bamba. Our bank keeps influence to securebeneficiary details in a safe and stable financial system, it's essential during huge fund transfer via USA, Europe, Asia & Africa,etc. We are here to assure you that your fund transfer with Miss Rubecca Bamba is secured in high protection value.Your fund transfer must be carried out in line with normal International Bank to Bank wire transfer regularities. As a result ofthat you must understand that our late customer Mr. Smart Bamba, Bank account nature with us has been "DORMANT" for a long period of time. Sequel to the telex message N° V.S.B.O/lcixabj8754on the receipt of the fund, we do wish toforward you this vital information's, The Board Directors of this bank has confirmed approval of transferring the funds in theReserved Dormant Account of late Mr. Smart Bamba to your account immediately all the Validation and Certification Exerciseis completed in other to have full international fund clearance approval.We wish to advise you to contact our accredited lawyer/Advocate here in Cote D'Ivoire / Ivory Coast to help you obtain thislisted certificates .(1) legal authorization certificate of beneficiary in your name and .(2) Change of beneficiary certificate to back up your fund transfer claim according to financial regulation of our country. This will enable you have free access to thefund when transferred to your bank account. You are responsible for the legal authorization certificate and change ofownership certificate issuance costs, once obtain in your name VERSUS BANK REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT. Will commencereactivation process of our late customer dormant account and proceed transfer to your position as you both desire within 48 working hour.Below are the contact details of elected attorney to stand on your behalf since you are not present here in our office; do get incontact with him immediately you receive this message to advise you further on the certificates issuance process ASAP:CONTACT OF OUR ACCREDITED ATTORNEY-TAKORE-SAKHO-KAMARA AND ASSOCIATES(LAW FIRM)..-Email: officeofmrken00@instructor.net-Tel: +22555499290-Address: 11,Rue Pitot,cocody Danga,Abidjan,Cote d'ivoire.-Advocate:Barr. Ken .Agre .C. Solomon.(ESQ)It will be for your best interest to have all the recommended documents in your name as we have directed to enable successful transfer to your position, Contact the elected attorney through his contact immediately so he can help you register all thedocuments in your name from the ministry of justice as the bonafide beneficiary to the fund.Mr. Marcel GossioVERSUS BANKCOTE D'IVOIRETel: 00 225 080 621 93Fax: 00 225 015 887 40
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Page 2
Confidentiality Note:The information contained in this message is confidential and/or privileged. This message is intended to be read only by the personnamed above. The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee,(or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee), please notify the originator by return message and destroy the original messageVSBK, N.A. Member CBCI.© 2013 VSBK Corporation. All Rights Reserved.

PHOTOS AND FORMS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+22506137890
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Côte d'Ivoire
City or exchange location
Original network provider* MTN Côte d'Ivoire

+22508062193
Original network provider* Orange Côte d'Ivoire

+22501588740
Original network provider* Atlantique Cellulaire (MOOV)

+22555499290
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:29 pm

More Info:
info@thetrustbankci.com <info@thetrustbankci.com> Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 7:38 AM
To: CLIPPED

Attention; CLIPPED

how are you doing ? yes we need to some documents so that it will cover up the transaction and the documents will cost the sum of 1800usd .

I will like you to call me so i can explain it better for you because we have been trying your number and is not going

This is the bank number 0022508179785 or +22508179785

Am waiting to hear from you soon

Dr . Duka

+22508179785
Original network provider* Orange Côte d'Ivoire
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:41 am

Yet another escapee:
rubecca bamba <rubecca.bamba14@gmail.com> Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 2:20 PM
Dear,For your past effort,
I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner who helped me. Presently I am in Cambodia for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed due to some unforeseen circumstances,i want to show my appreciation for your past effort to help me.
Now contact my Pastor in Abidjan, his name is Pastor James Ugbo of LETTER DAY CHURCH assistant pastor through his email address ( mission@saintly.com/ Phone +225-555-665-90 )ask him to send you the total cheque of $182.000.00 made payable in your name which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this past,i could not see to it due to my travel urgency. I appreciated your past efforts very much.so feel free and get in touch with my pastor as i have directed and let him know where the check will be sent to you for safe delivery so you can take it to your bank for them to pay you.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment I am very busy here in Cambodia because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are negotiating,tomorrow we will be traveling to northern part of Cambodia to inspect a business.
Finally, I wish to inform you that I give an instruction to Pastor on your behalf to receive that cheque so feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the cheque to you without any delay.
Best Regards,
Rubecca Bamba

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.224.29.4])
by 10.224.29.4 with SMTP id o4mr30912894qac.55.1395339640175 (num_hops = 1);
Thu, 20 Mar 2014 11:20:40 -0700 (PDT)
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to
:content-type;
bh=d4SQbS3vrZ6dAeQx4WTjM4hkX7p9kgztIzpjGMe5dRk=;
b=CQ47o5DTxyz3gVhBFLHyJmOvBpyP2TE6tMBFrZMgrnBsSYkwsvscetxi8K1aXeMe0Q
yN6dGQLyqKjQuY6crThDu9fCWfFRvnI3NUUobtK8b8f5rsif0A6JVcm0/+kVv7WtiOsg
ZNpOicbImlYsWGxq6TeIavlVWcBKcmmSBv3Ve5XqKGvmravEvuNWW/6vcwFoboz0AQwe
ihs0Iha8LXdGLorus/dRVruUx0DUvLD1+4axuhPFb/S+KUKbMZP+qvCcgU/Hgf8Gk1vn
deu0xK87sbRwSgbhlkvyDkobk6XLxe8yQVSxk1S/R5iP5GIpcaGXYQWkO9hD4Wai5//D
9emg==
X-Received: by 10.224.29.4 with SMTP id o4mr30912894qac.55.1395339640135; Thu,
20 Mar 2014 11:20:40 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.140.49.166 with HTTP; Thu, 20 Mar 2014 11:20:40 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <CA+YxFeLM4o1oQBs4o8K+LVLDu9NA1ODCE0WRFfuqmbdEnMKqEA@mail.gmail.com>
References: <CAAbCh5vcM6zX8cZVn60nMUfJc8dKkyuONLQu=gtKNJET=1jx-Q@mail.gmail.com>
<bf2afa55c11d64d9b7c9c8d7894a31b12f8d5c2d@mail.qip.ru>
<CAAbCh5vGk8scQ9QE4Hent_uRxV=9cit_FYrVa67Mf0QYMsZivg@mail.gmail.com>
<CA+YxFeJT6dvqC_jWPA-yzTjCKcLk-U5uTXWZvuueK-=LuZ+5Ww@mail.gmail.com>
<CAAbCh5uS2jdbs5TF3hsQ7h0Mpfj7SkBRO+7nNqCxGPLcnqbh9g@mail.gmail.com>
<CA+YxFe+b3TSzLFSzJMQRXED1fhXu-XjR=bA8QjYHcsf+gKxQtg@mail.gmail.com>
<CAAbCh5voOB6CY1BydTOzStjSZqmW4HuiksQUr6wt8ApsYSJWew@mail.gmail.com>
<CA+YxFe+yWYpzDZXGzZHmSVH_2W1Swpgngq1F88GQ4SgKMRpFAw@mail.gmail.com>
<CAAbCh5tNMqHm7xpOBka2cOBEsUfQJ6StArAMWA68EuqhWLAFZg@mail.gmail.com>
<CAAbCh5tcjWfV6nK0kvHwMn1d1U=64SKnM9q9Kv9SMzMY_jToQw@mail.gmail.com>
<CA+YxFeKo3AnsnhJ3NsmOJUukv1GBV66bMLnTzxTvGeL95E38iQ@mail.gmail.com>
<CAAbCh5twJkmMR5rrQ2E7Vn_bLA0x4uZj6Hmu1nwicojYdX6QJQ@mail.gmail.com>
<CA+YxFeLY-jkME2JHKgHBZbCgL39xPcPNhXyZzoTuJOV70gy+Tg@mail.gmail.com>
<CAAbCh5vme7z5HK-m9z5Axz0+pES_GtyoEsWMy9Uz3ibp57yS=A@mail.gmail.com>
<CA+YxFeLOqrHWyNJsi+XfTZRtCgokSZMg+ivd4aJ9E_Mce2OQ7A@mail.gmail.com>
<CA+YxFeLM4o1oQBs4o8K+LVLDu9NA1ODCE0WRFfuqmbdEnMKqEA@mail.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 19:20:40 +0100
Message-ID: <CA+YxFe+_9zjTcmAJT6o_vMi86J=Cw3CYqAbk9OVs8S0dUsLUsQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re=3A_Attention_Fund_Applic=ADant=2E_ ?=

PHONE NUMBER:
+22555566590
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

jamesbamba123@gmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:06 pm

Probably the same Scammer:
Greeting,

May the peace of our Lord be with you and your family.

Compliments of the season May this Message meets you in good mood, I
Strongly believed you are in good Health with your family members over
there, am sure you must be surprise reading from me today

I will like to inform you the good news, the United Bank Of
Africa,(UBA) On Tuesday under knowledge of a friend of mine who is a
senior staff with the bank contacted me explaining the availability
of your fund in their custody.

If you can still remember the sum of amount $185,000.00 in the cheque
which was issued to you by Miss RUBECCA BAMBA ,but you could not
receive it as there was a misunderstanding between our communication
during when I was trying to deliver the cheque to you, now this fund
bounce back to their office as a result that the cheque was not
cashed by anybody.

This notification arrived my desk with the help of my banker friend
who explained that the fund is about to become government funding
which the central bank have ordered for the reactivation of every
account and fund available in every bank in the country, their aim is
to know if the
formal head of state have any hiding account or among the dead people
exist any huge amount then the country can benefit from such and use
it for the rehabilitation source of the country economy.

Now according to the banker the cheque have expired but the fund there
in is still valid and available but could only be delivered to you as
ATM since they have stop all Bank transfer here because of the Audit
Rehabilitation project. you will receive the ATM CARD and cash it in
any ATM Machine Bit by Bit or in the whole at your local Bank.

Reconfirmed to me the below information's as instructed by the bank

1. YOUR COMPLETE NAME

2. YOUR HOME RESIDENT ADDRESS

3 YOUR DIRECT MOBIL TELEPHONE NUMBER

4. YOUR SCANNED COPY OF YOUR ID

Immediately i hear from you with the information's i will proceed to
the bank for the immediate processing of your ATM CARD.

Have a nice day

MAY THE GOOD LORD GRANT YOU GOOD HEALTH.

I expect to read back from you asap

Remain Bless
Rev Pastor .....
My Direct Line:+225 44489 442

HEADER:
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.202.229.78])
by 10.202.229.78 with SMTP id c75mr16505712oih.39.1419358980980 (num_hops = 1);
Tue, 23 Dec 2014 10:23:00 -0800 (PST)
CLIPPED
X-Received: by 10.202.229.78 with SMTP id c75mr16505712oih.39.1419358980976;
Tue, 23 Dec 2014 10:23:00 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.202.227.20 with HTTP; Tue, 23 Dec 2014 10:23:00 -0800 (PST)
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 18:23:00 +0000
Message-ID: <CAPuxtXMGDgy4a1z75CHFa8BY35fwmsVAjwK9Nv9xEaYH8JO=ww@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: pastor james

PHONE NUMBER:
+22544489442
Original network provider* MTN Côte d'Ivoire
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.