Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

justine.charlotteclaude@hotmail.com Justine Claude

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

justine.charlotteclaude@hotmail.com Justine Claude

Unread postby Big Al » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:01 am

NEXT OF KIN SCAM:
Hello Dear,
Please do accept my sincere apology, I do not wish to invade into your privacy,my name is lady Justine Charlotte Claude,a Banker,i will explain my self more when you write me back,I am writing this mail to you based on the account of my late client engineer Maxim Konstantin,Nationality of Russian Federation,I have received several letters from our Bank where he made a deposit of $10.5 Million before his death,the bank wants to confiscated,due to nobody came to claim this fund.as i could not locate any of his relatives,therefore i contact you for this claim since you are not from Africa Upon your response I will give you the details and procedures of the transaction, 100% secured,waiting for your reply.
please reply to justine.charlotteclaude@hotmail.com

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1068.mail.bf1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 01 Dec 2014 14:57:59 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 195350.41170.bm@omp1068.mail.bf1.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED
Received: by 66.196.80.146; Mon, 01 Dec 2014 14:57:58 +0000
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 14:57:58 +0000 (UTC)
From: Justine Charlotte Claude <justine.charlotteclaude@hotmail.com>
Reply-To: Justine Charlotte Claude <justine.charlotteclaude@hotmail.com>
To:
"justine.charlotteclaude@hotmail.com" <justine.charlotteclaude@hotmail.com>
Message-ID: <1098087595.3184771.1417445878007.JavaMail.yahoo@jws10604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello Dear,

My Name is Justine Charlotte Claude
Married woman with children,Age 46 from Togo,A personal banker to late engineer Maxim Konstantin,Nationality of Russian Federation, who lived in Lome Togo for the past 35 years, my client. On the 2ND of MAY 2008 was involved in a fatal car accident along Lome express road .All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives my client was one of them. And he has fund valued at $10.5 million with some kilograms of Gold that the bank wants to confiscated,due to nobody came to claim this fund.i don't want to be abashed based on this,i am a woman of dignity,so i want us to respect each other with honest and sincerity to achieve the success we need,I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 2 years now,both of us will benefit from this,but it required sincerity and trust,you will present your self as a family member to late engineer Maxim Konstantin,The fund $10.5 million is being held under a Non-investment account, I am not supposed to involved my self direct or indirect with this claims,this must be a top secret, Please do keep this to your self,don't tell any body about this until after a successful claims with the bank,because am afraid to loose my Job with the bank or my life,i don't want us to be greed,I have done everything possible to locate his relatives, all without any luck,but the bank insisted they will only hand over the account to his relatives/family members,

It's upon this that I decided to contact you to stand as a family member to late engineer Maxim Konstantin, what we need in this transaction is honest trust and devotion with each other,Please can you give me your word of Honor,that you will be sincere and honest with me,This transaction will only take about eleven days or less for the money to be transferred into your account. You will get 30% of the total funds for your role plus investment of my portion under a documented working agreement.As soon as I heard from you with your full data information's I will direct you on how to present your self to the bank for the process of transferring the fund to your account as the beneficiary,please I want to share this secret with you alone,Remember to keep everything secret to your self,let's have the fear of God and be sincere with each other,please keep this
transaction confidential to your self,

NAMES ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADDRESS --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
COUNTRY---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DIRECT PHONE NUMBER-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OCCUPATION----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will provide every necessary information's and directions towards the claims of this $10.5 million fund,i will send you my contact details together with phone number in my next mail because i am a transparent woman,my hope is in this transaction,make sure you will be honest with me,now i will be waiting for those
information's data of yours so we can proceed with the claims,

Thanks
Yours Justine Charlotte Claude

HEADER:
Received: from BLU181-W90 ([65.55.116.72]) by BLU004-OMC3S22.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 13 Dec 2014 11:56:37 -0800
X-TMN: [rIfjUHlp1ZrX/RhbKCBNfxXysIXeNY8M]
X-Originating-Email: [justine.charlotteclaude@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU181-W90C09B96F12AA1E71F1986FF610@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: justine.charlotteclaude@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_865d50c7-ee8b-47c1-b897-a39955035a64_"
From: Justine charlotte claude <justine.charlotteclaude@hotmail.com>
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: From lady Justine Charlotte Claude

CONTACT MY BANKER
APPLICATION LETTER TO THE BANK
Attn: The Director UNION TOGOLAISE BANQUE AFRICA
(International Remittance Department)
BANK Email is.........customercareservice@africamail.com
Tell...........................+22890539622
The Customer Account Manager MR.Ahmed Ephram

Sir,
I Am CLIPPED from CLIPPED, A family member to your late customer (late engineer Maxim Konstantin,Nationality of Russian Federation,late engineer Maxim Konstantin lived in Lome Togo for the past 35 years,then on the 2ND of May 2008 he was involved in a fatal car accident along Lome express road that claims lot's of life and late engineer Maxim Konstantin was among them,

Based on family meeting's and protocol we are unable to draft an official letter to your bank demanding the fund valued at $10.5 million to be transfer to us with immediate effect,

Account name (Maxim Konstantin)
Account number: UTB 1192648001
Beneficiary (CLIPPED)
Amount ($10.5 million)

We apologized for the delay or inconveniences,we will appreciate it most for your quick response to our demands,feed us with every details concerning this transfer/account,Address are as follows,CLIPPED,I will be delighted if my request is favorably considered, it has been my pleasure doing business with your Bank.we hope to open an account with your bank immediately after a successful transfer of this account,My Email CLIPPED,

Thanks for your kind co-operation.
Yours Faithfully,
CLIPPED

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr CLIPPED, kindly forward the above mail to the bank immediately,should you need more information's,i will be at your service,depends your time,don't forget our agreement,we must be sincere and transparent with each other,ensure you send me a copy of every mail you received from the bank,i am well committed with my job with the bank,it means i might not be able to reply your mails so often,you need to update me with every details,you can call me on my private phone 0022892420239,i will be there to help with every questions or direction to achieve the success we need,below is my house address,
Central Adidogome, Togo,
187/089 Gra adidogome
Togo, Thanks Yours Justine Charlotte Claude

HEADER:
Received: from BLU181-W22 ([65.55.116.74]) by BLU004-OMC3S15.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 16 Dec 2014 07:16:08 -0800
X-TMN: [BN9scD07CLhPUAWScLwYB2DW4gKGVgI/]
X-Originating-Email: [justine.charlotteclaude@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU181-W22DC40200996AA6026DDF3FF6C0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: justine.charlotteclaude@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_c187afd5-e9e6-4233-aacb-d1f07c3633b2_"
From: Justine charlotte claude <justine.charlotteclaude@hotmail.com>
To: CLIPPED>
Subject: SEND THIS APPLICATION LETTER TO THE BANK TODAY

CONTACT MY LAWYER
Attention:Mr CLIPPED Date 19/12/2014
DOCUMENTS APPROVED

Alhassan Coker email,( b_alhassancoker@hotmail.com ) or
Bar Dr pascal Omar email,( legal-consultantafrica@outlook.com ) we recommend Bar Dr Pascal Omar for you,he will handle everything and legalized them properly,

3)legislation affidavit certificate which you will obtain from the Justice Department here in Lome, Togo.

(US$10.5million and 15kgs of gold) will be transferred to you instantly.

To avoid any abstinence with your claims in our bank,kindly follow the directions given to you by our bank,on behalf of the Bank Management,kindly accept our sincere sympathy for the great loss,we also wish to establish a smooth relationship with you all,

Your transfer will be effective immediately you provide the power of attorney and affidavit of oath,we promise to give you the best of our service,kindly put in touch with any of this lawyers for your legal documents,

Your claims have been approved,waiting for your legal documents to accelerate with your transfer,kindly attached a soft copy of your Government Id card or International Passport,for our clear view,thanks for your co-operation,

Best Regard Mr Ahmed Ephram Transfer Department Telephone (+22890539622) UNION TOGOLAISE BANQUE
(Director International Remittance Department,(UTD BANK TOGO)

Warning attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing, storing, disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.If you have received this communication in error,please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from your system. Thank you

HEADER:
Received: from [41.207.184.209] by 3capp-mailcom-lxa14.server.lan (via
HTTP); Fri, 19 Dec 2014 14:58:08 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <trinity-63262162-3ff4-44df-92d5-566e7c923139-1418997487647@3capp-mailcom-lxa14>
From: "Union Togolaise De Banque" <customercareservice@africamail.com>
To: "CLIPPED>
Subject: UTB TRANSFER APPROVED NOTICE

PICS AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+22890539622
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)

+22891277082
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Togo
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Togo Cellulaire (Togocel)

ONE BANK ACCOUNT used by the scammer:
UNION TOGOLAISE DE BANQUE (UTB).
BLVD DU 13 JANVIER LOME TOGO.
NAME: DOUGLAS LOUISE KWAME.
SWIFT :UNTB TG TG.
IBAN:TG53TG0090704108496600500011.
ACCT NO 410849669005000.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.