Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

officialupdate01@yahoo.pt

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

officialupdate01@yahoo.pt

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:08 pm

Reply-To: "Mrs. Gloria Loftus" <unitednations.loftus@yahoo.com.ph>
Message-ID: <534015272.378757.1419276598428.JavaMail.yahoo@jws11110.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Subject: SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATION PAYMENT

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES
Internal Audit,Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division

SCAM VICTIMS COMPENSATION PAYMENT

Hello My Dear,

My name is Mrs. Gloria Loftus, the new Under-Secretary-General of United Nations. I am writing to bring to your notice that the united nations and federal government of Nigeria have a final conclusion and agreed to credit your account with your compensation payment of $5.2 million United States Dollars through SKYE Bank of Nigeria without you spending much money to receive it. Bear in mind that we have Two methods of payment here namely: ATM Card delivery and bank to bank wire transfer.

Be informed that we have made all vital arrangements to make sure that you receive your compensation payment of $5.2 million. Note that all it will cost you to receive your $5.2 million is only $75 USD for Cost of Transfer, so you have to get back to me now and let me know if you will like to receive it through ATM Card or Bank to Bank wire transfer.

Also note that due to a lot of scam activities going on in the internet and especially here in Nigeria, you are not going to send the fee here in Nigeria. You will send it to our receiving agent name in USA and then get back to me with payment details and your receiving information.

Please send the $75 to our agent name in as stated below and be rest assured that immediately the fee is received from you, you will have your compensation funds in your account.

RECEIVER'S NAME: ======= DENNIS L. NAPPER
ADDRESS' ======== STONE-WOOD WEST VIRGINIA USA
Amount Expected: == $75
MTCN?

I am currently here in Nigeria trying to make sure that you and other scam victims receives your compensation funds before I return back to USA. Feel free to call me here so that we can get this done as fast as possible +2348140771127

Sincerely yours,

Mrs. Gloria Loftus
United Nations Under-Secretary-
General for Internal Oversight
Phone; +2348140771127
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.