Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

viviana_bunga@rocketmail.com - angelreturn

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

viviana_bunga@rocketmail.com - angelreturn

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:01 pm

viviana
Female / Single
24 - Adelaide / Australia

Slogan
Hello
About Me
Am a single young lady looking for man who is ready for long term relationship that can lead to marriage
Looking For
Am here to meet a soul mate and open to meet causal friends
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Athletic
Body Art Branding
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Chest
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 165
Weight(kg) 57
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Student
Profession student
Annual Income 0$-30.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Penpal, Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Background / Cultural Values
Education University
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Aries

Hello

I am miss Viviana by name

i was so much happy when going true your profile

you look nice,please if i may ask you? can will

be friend? IF yes this is my email viviana_bunga@rocketmail.com

i am waiting for your reply in my email now for more talk.

Yours Viviana

Reply me here viviana_bunga@rocketmail.com
Attachments
viviana.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: viviana_bunga@rocketmail.com - angelreturn

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:35 am

MY ADDITIONS:
Dearest one, Compliment once again and thanks for mailing me back in respond to the mail I sent to you ..First I will start by introducing myself. I am Miss Viviana Bunga, 24 yrs old, a daughter to Dr.& Mrs Williams Bunga from Republic of Sudan, in town called Darfur, I am 5.1 tall, but I am presently in Dakar Senegal under asylum as a refugee, due to the conflict that was in my country in February 2011. I am open minded, easy going and confident young girl, always stand by my words. I am seeking for someone who is honest, trustworthy that could be entrust no matter where he comes from and his orientation, I am single never married and active and my hobbies are going to beach, cooking, watching sports etc, then my turn on are truthfulness and honest, while my turn off are lies and cheating. I would love to chat with you to know more about you but I am not allowed to chat because I make use of the Reverends Computer here in the camp. I don't have any
relative whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my Second year in the University, before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this condition took place.

Please listen to this, I know this will be quit surprising and is too early to discuss such with you, but never mind it's due to my critical condition here in camp and I wish to evacuate from this painful state which is my aim of contacting you. My late father was the Chairman Cammy Melton Oil and Gas Company a private extracting oil firm in Darfur and also a high politician and a government contractor, while he was alive he deposited a huge sum amount of money in a finance institution using my name as the next of kin. Other information's will be disclosed to you later as we proceed, and all the documents regarding to this fund is with me, I have called for the transfer of this fund but because of my statue here as a refugee I have no right of claims to the fund, unless by presentation of a foreign partner. The amount in question is $ 10,200 000.00 (Ten Million two Hundred Thousand Dollars), I will like you to help me in claiming this fund by introducing
you to the bank as my partner. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. Dearest I wish you can call me via this phone number..(+221773756312) is the phone number of the Reverend (Rev. Johnson Philip) any time you called tell him that you want to speak with me Viviana, in room 25 women hostel and he will sent for me to come and speak with you. So in the light of the above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because I am afraid of loosing my life or the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust and love I deposited on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and people of vision, truth and hard working. Meanwhile I will like you to tell me your intention towards helping me out in your next mail. Awaiting to hear from you soonest, thanks and God bless you
love from

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.120.222] by web162802.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 15 Dec 2014 02:58:24 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/897 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1418641104.8726.YahooMailBasic@web162802.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 02:58:24 -0800

to mr_lordburnsab., me

To The Director
Abbey National Bank Plc.
Abbey National House 2 Triton Square
London, NW1 3AN

From Miss Viviana Bunga
Dear Sir,
This is to inform you on the new development, on claims of my late fathers fund been deposited in your bank before his death. I am happy to introduce , ,as my new partner to this fund which meet to your demand of claims.
I am here by seeking your leadership to attend to him and to give him every right and
privilege given to a costumer, Sir may I demand your leadership to initiate him on the steps and necessary information needed for this transfer of fund into his bank account. Sir,
this is the information's of my late father's bank account, as it appears on the statement of account:

Name Of Bank: Abbey National Bank Plc (Santander Group)
E-mail Bank: Abbynationalbank@aol.com
Director's desk: mr_lordburnsabbeydesk@live.com
Tel.: ( +447 031 879 629, +447 031 853 532)
Account Name: Dr. Williams Bunga
Account Number: 09048267
Sort Code: 090127
Bic: ABBYGB2lxxx
IBAN: GB61 ABBY09012709048267
PIN: ABP/LN/355/00
Country of Origin: Sudan

Sir, shall we get back to you soon? to know how to proceed, I know you have done us a great favor going through my mail, may I show optimism sir, I strongly believe, with good mind you will attend to my request thanks and God bless you, looking forward hearing from you.
From
Miss Viviana.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.120.119] by web162805.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 17 Dec 2014 00:46:16 PST
Message-ID: <1418805976.71842.YahooMailBasic@web162805.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 00:46:16 -0800
Subject: =?utf-8?B?IFNpciBwbGVhc2UgY29udGFjdCBoaW0gb24gdGhlIG5leHQgc3RlcCB0b3dh?=
=?utf-8?B?cmRzIHRoaXMgdHJhbnNmZXLigI8g?=
To: mr_lordburnsabbeydesk@live.com

Hello my beloved darling
How are you doing today? I know everything is moving on fine with you over there in your country. I am happy to read from the mail you sent to me and I must continue to thank you for your assistance and effort to make this transaction a success, this morning Reverend Johnson send for me in his office and give me the contact of a lawyer that can help us in processing those remaining documents as required by the bank. Please my love try your best to contact the lawyer on how to prepare the Power of Attorney and Affidavit of Oath to enable the bank transfer my late father's fund into your account, pending my arrival to your country. Below is the contact of the lawyer please try to send him an e-mail now OK

below is the contact address of the lawyer:
BARRISTER LEO DOUGLAS Chambers &
Associate
SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES
ADDRESS: 511 AVENUE
P.O.Box MB 142 Dakar, Senegal.
TEL: 00221 767288852 ,
FAX: 00221 892 00 73
Emails:- barisster_loedoglas@yahoo.com
leodouglas@outlook.com

I will be hoping to hearing from you as soon as you contact the lawyer, and I must continue to thank you for all your effort and commitment to make this transfer a successful one and to rescue me from this painful place, no one have cared for me the way you do and I know with you I will make a better ends. Thanks and have a wonderful moment
Love from

HEADER:
Received: from [178.209.52.25] by web162804.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 19 Dec 2014 01:24:50 PST
Message-ID: <1418981090.36469.YahooMailBasic@web162804.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 01:24:50 -0800

PIC TO ADD:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221773756312
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447031879629
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447031853532
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +70318535324
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Kazakhstan number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

fax: +170318535324 (SEE ABOVE)
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination United States
City or exchange location Virginia

+221767288852
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

FAX: +2218920073
Note: This telephone number is most likely a Senegal number. Specific information on this number range is not available. This might mean that this particular telephone number does not exist. Should this be incorrect, be sure to notify us.

TWO ACCOUNTS used by the scammer:

BANK NAME: CBAO SENEGAL
SWIFT CODE: CBAOSNDA
ACCOUNT NAME: TRANS-ATLANTIC INTERNATIONAL
CODE BANK: SN 0012
CODE GUICHET: 01302
ACCOUNT NO: 36 158 264 501
CLE RIB: 79.
Address: 1 Place de Indepence Dakar Senegal.

Beneficiary Name: SOLTANI MOHAMMAD
Bank Name: ORABANK SENEGAL
Address: Y0FF QUATIER NGAPAROU DAKAR SENEGAL
Account number: 018348100119
Serial no. 01002
BANK CODE SN125
RIB :17
IBAN:SN08 SN125 01002 018348040156 68
Code Swift:ORABKSNDAXXX (MT 103 FIELD 5 7 A)

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:55 pm

Viviana escaped the Camp:
Hello dearest
I know this will come to you as a surprise because you are not expecting to hear from me again, well I am happy to inform you on my success in getting my late father's fund transferred under the cooperation of my new partner from Belgium, Mr. Carlos. Presently I am in Belgium for investment of the money with my husband.
Meanwhile I did not forget your past effort and attempt to assist me in transferring the fund, though we could not get to the end due to some reasons best known to you.
To appreciate your efforts then, I prepared a certified bank draft for you which I gave to Reverend Johnson the Reverend father in charge of the camp, I told him about you and to release the bank draft to you as soon as you contacts him so I will like you to contact Reverend Johnson on how to send the bank draft to you. His contacts are:

His email... revjohnson.philip@yahoo.fr
Phone number (+221772560401)

Contact him on how to send the bank draft to you, the value is $50,000.00 dollars and it's cash-able in any bank of your choice, this is my little offer to thank you for all your effort and attempt to assist me then not even the time you spent exchanging mails with me. I will be hoping to hearing from you as soon as you receive the bank draft. Thanks and take good care of yourself and family.
Yours truly
Mrs Viviana.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.214.120.108] by web162802.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 31 Dec 2014 08:32:16 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/903 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1420043536.71848.YahooMailBasic@web162802.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 08:32:16 -0800

PHONE NUMBER:
+221772560401
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:27 pm

Hola queridos
Sé que esto va a venir a usted como una sorpresa porque no esperaba oír de mí de nuevo, así que estoy feliz de informar que en mi éxito en la realización de mi difunto padre de fondos transferidos en virtud de la cooperación de mi nueva pareja de Bélgica, D. Carlos. Actualmente estoy en Bélgica para la inversión de dinero con mi marido.
Mientras tanto yo no se olvide de su pasado, el esfuerzo y el intento para que me ayude en la transferencia de los fondos, a pesar de que no pudo llegar a la final debido a algunas razones más conocidas.
Para apreciar sus esfuerzos entonces, he preparado un certificado bancario para usted que me dio el Reverendo Johnson el Reverendo padre a cargo del campamento, yo le dije acerca de usted y para liberar el banco de proyecto a usted tan pronto como usted los contactos de él, así que le gustaría ponerse en contacto con el Reverendo Johnson sobre cómo enviar el proyecto de banco. Sus contactos son:

Su correo electrónico... revjohnson.philip@yahoo.fr
Número de teléfono (+221772560401)

Ponerse en contacto con él sobre cómo enviar el proyecto de banco, el valor es de $50,000.00 dólares y en efectivo en cualquier banco de su elección, este es mi pequeño ofrecer las gracias por todo su esfuerzo y el intento para que me ayude a continuación, ni siquiera el tiempo que dedicó a intercambiar correspondencia conmigo. Voy a estar esperando para oír de usted tan pronto como reciba la transferencia bancaria. Gracias y tomar el buen cuidado de ti mismo y de la familia.
Sinceramente
La Señora Viviana.

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.52.64] by web162805.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 02 Apr 2015 16:48:33 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/452 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1428018513.55125.YahooMailBasic@web162805.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 16:48:33 -0700

Same phone number now reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=39868&p=132272#p132272
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.