Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

stb.stb2@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

stb.stb2@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:44 pm

Reply-To: <dr.usman.4@live.com>
Subject: PLEASE DO CONFIRM THE TRUTH???

Mr.Usman shamsdueen
Forign remettence Manager
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
+234-20624059

ATTENTION Sir:

Ref: Payment of $10.5 million approval.

We received payment instruction few days from The federal government to pay your fund of $10.5m to you via draft and you are require to confirm the following information for the delivery and you will pay only $70 for the delivery.

1. your full name :
2. your mailing address
3. your telephone number

But we are surprise this MORINING when we are about to raise the draft and we an email from Ms Diane L. Mcallister whom claim to be your representative and forward to us an address to deliver the draft and She came in company of ONE OF our bank staff and claiming that you are dead and that you have given her the power of attonery to claim the fund.

HOWEVER, WE SHALL PROCEED TO ISSUE ALL PAYMENT DETAILS TO THE SAID MS.Diane L. Mcallister, IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN THE NEXT SEVEN WORKING DAYS FROM TODAY, WE WILL PROCESS AND RELEASE draft to Ms Diane L. Mcallister.
Confirm your receipt of this mail without delay.....

Yours in service
Yours Faithfully.
From the desk of:
Mr.Usman shamsdueen
Forign remettence Manager
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
+23420624059

Phone:
+23420624059
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location Ibadan
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: stb.stb2@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:28 pm

REASON WHY YOU NEVER RECEIVE YOUR FUND????
People
stb stb <stb_stb2@outlook.com> Today at 11:57
Message body

Sir,

After waiting to hear from you or your Nigerian partner for a long time now, I decided to make this direct approach to you as my new resolution in other not to let it be if I have anything in mind against you. I do not know if you have asked yourself why each time the release of this fund is approved, all of a sudden, the payment will be stopped or one problem or the other will come up if you have not asked this question or you do not know, this is an opportunity for me to tell you.

I am willing and ready to work with you and ensure you receive this your fund.If you agree to compensate me for my effort and i will do everything possible to ensure you receive this your fund and my wife will join you for my own portion of share as the fund is release to
you.

Thanks

Dr. SHAMSUDEED USMAN
TRANSFER UNIT.
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Re: stb.stb2@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:58 pm

YOUR FUND RELEASE UPDATE????
People
stb stb <stb_stb2@outlook.com> Today at 11:05
Message body

Attn: Sir/Madam,

We do hereby bring to your notice that due to some irregularities and fraudulent activities going on in Nigeria, the Presidency has ordered the central bank of Nigeria to channel all contracts/inheritance payments to my table for quick attention for all the concerned beneficiaries to receive their payments without further stress.

This resolution came as a result of the fraudulent malpractices going during the process of the concerned beneficiaries trying to receive their funds.

In view of this, you are directed henceforth to stop any further dealings/communications with anyone in Nigeria telling you to claim your fund here.

Your fund is now directed with me for immediate payment and The total value of the sum approved to be paid to all the concerned beneficiaries is $10.5M (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only).
As one of the shortlisted beneficiaries, you should forward the following information for the payment.

1. YOUR FULL NAME, 2. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER 3. YOUR MAILING ADDRESS 4. YOUR ID CARD 5. YOUR AGE, SEX AND YOUR OCCUPATION

And once we receive it, we shall proceed for the fund release to you without any further delay.

We are waiting.

Thanks

Dr.Usman Shamdueen
Transfer Unit
Central bank of Nigeria.
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.