Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Lindarealheartboo11@gmail.com - datemefree

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Lindarealheartboo11@gmail.com - datemefree

Unread postby firefly » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:46 am

Message on the site:

I\'m Linda Ryan by name am single and looking for a serious relationship and am seeking for the right man maybe that you who knows i would love to get to know you much better and we see where it will lead us too well i want you to write me on Lindarealheartboo11 (@) Gmail (dot) (com) and i will get back to you there and send you more pics of me and tell you more about me okay and here is my number to text me 772 266-3098

Profile elements:

Llindacroxxx
- 30 y/o female
- Lakeland, USA
- English, English, English
- Accountant
- Have no children
I'm an active attractive sweet sexy honest ,I'm very cool and laid back ......I'm an Open Book , Very Honest and Kind ... i have a Wild life with a Very Big heart to love..I'm very easy Going and Very Romantic ... I'm Cool and always curious and motivated to meet new interesting people,I do much believe in love at first sight.. But i haven't found One yet .... i have been hurt badly ...Is there any real man Out there Seeking for truelove..that i can trust truly with all my heart ? i want to find One?I'm looking for my heart desire , a man i could love desperately with my heart soul spirit emotion and my mind my whole life......someone i could share the Joy and sorrow part of my life with ... someone that would love me back in return and show me true love .... i want to find the right man and care for him,

.i want someone i could cherish spoil adore and treat like a King of the Universe. i want a lover , best friend , soul mate ...sweetheart .... then husband? .I'm Looking for someone to Love me for who I'm not the Physical beauty for the Inner Beauty Count much as chemistry .I'm Christian Catholic.. I believe much in God.. and I'm very Spiritual at times ... I got gentle spirit and tender heart to love completely.I would like to see him wearing I really adore the color purple on a man it will just increase his handsome ten fold at least, it will to me! I'm a single.I just wanted to let you know the kind of person I am, I am a lady that is in need of real and perfect love,

+17722663098
Google Voice VoIP in Stuart, FL

Picture used - the picture is part of a gallery reported online for being abused in scams since 2009:

linda.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: Lindarealheartboo11@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:52 pm

Email:

i will love to get to know you more better and we see where it would lead us to ,my name is Linda Ryan by name I'm 30 yrs old..to be honest with you am kinda New to all this online dating stuff...beside its a friend of mine that introduce this online dating stuff to me,cause she found her soul mate on internet and they both like each other and they plan how to meet in person they are now in Canada happily married with one kids so that why my friend Kelly introduce me to this online dating stuff that i should give it a try that who knows maybe i could find the love of my life on internet as she do.. so my friend help me to create account on yahoo and she help me to set up account on the dating site we meet so am new to all this sorry again so that why am here giving it a try and i do believe that i would surely found the love of my life on here as my friend do ..about your question see am not here for play or game am not a fake person am for real am honest caring loving loyal kind sweet nice decent clean responsible and god fearing woman..well am looking for a relationship that can lead to marriage..am looking for an honest caring trusting man that i can put my trust and faith in him....well i don't have a kids.. but will love to have kids someday s with the right man...i will like to treat my man good nice care for him and do whatever he want to make him happy and i will treat my man like king..I will Love to get to know you more better and we see where it would lead us to maybe marriage who know let just leave everything to the hand of god and we see what would happen to us,I was born and grow up in United State Of America my dad is from UK and my mom is from USA Florida Margate, but am right now in USA in Margate with my late mom sister since when i have lost my both parent in wreck in United Kingdom ,since then know one care for me know one want to help me or assist me or support me in UK,that why i decide to move down to USA to live with my sister in Margate Florida USA,to be honest with you my dad is a rich man..my sister call me to come to USA since when my both parent have died in UK and know one care to help me ..that i should come to USA and take care of him and then to come and claim all my late dad properties like company house investment cars ETC and my late dad left me 12 million us dollar in Bank Of America that he save for me as next of kin..but it really hurt me so much that i cant access to any of my dad company or house or money .. just that my late dad lawyer told me that i must get married or found someone that am dating before i could claim all my late dad properties as what my dad write in will..my late dad work as construction he build house road and bridge and my dad make 500,000$ per yrs to be honest with you i came from rich family but my dad family don't care about me they want to kill me so that they can claim all my dad properties.. so that why am on here looking for someone that i can fall in love with and am looking for my soul mate someone that i can spend all the rest of my life with and grew old with start family together ...my dad lawyer told me that anytime i found someone that i love and i like to married that i should let him know....well i will stop on here for now about my dad properties that he will for me i will tell you more about it later when i get to know you more better Okay...am seeking for someone that will love me for who am someone that can help me support me assist me and help me with all my needs for now till when i can get all my late dad properties and i promise to pay you back in double could you be the man to help me and support me and provide for me? and what your real full name? Mine is Linda Ryan and my sister name that i stay with is Barbara Duncan Crowe am right now in USA Margate Florida with my sister OK,

Hope to hear from you again.............
Your new friend

Linda

Return-Path: lindarealheartboo11@gmail.com
Received: from mr.google.com ([10.66.186.110])
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014

Pictures received with the email:

linda.JPG

linda1.JPG

linda2.JPG

linda3.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.