Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers impersonating Peter Amangbo Zenith Bank

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Scammers impersonating Peter Amangbo Zenith Bank

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:48 am

Subject: FINAL END OF THE YEAR PAYMENT NOTIFICATIONS

PLOT 84, AJOSE ADEOGUN STREET ,
VICTORIAISLAND LAGOS NIGERIA.
OFFICE OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR.
TEL: +23418241654

FROM THE DESK OF
MR PETER AMANGBO( MD/CEO):

ATTN: SIR,

I DO HOPE YOU ARE DOING FINE RIGHT NOW. IT BEEN MORE THAN 7 MONTHS NOW WITHOUT ANY COMMUNICATION, EMAIL OR PHONE CALL FROM YOU.

THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA HAS GIVEN US ORDER TO RETURN THE US$5,5 MILLION APPROVED TO BE PAID TO YOU SINCE END OF LAST YEAR 2013 BACK TO THE NATIONAL TREASURY BY END OF THIS MONTH, IF YOU DID NOT MAKE ANY EFFORT TO RECEIVE THE SAID FUND BETWEEN NOW AND FRIDAY THIS WEEK THIS 19TH OF DECEMBER.

WE HAVE A VISA CARD WHICH WAS ISSUED TO YOU SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR STILL NOT ACTIVATED,

PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU WHAT YOU WANT US TO DO.

WE CAN PAY YOU COMPLETE THE PAYMENT THROUGH THE VISA CARD ISSUED TO YOU OR BY ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT OPTIONS.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT US TO DO IMMEDIATELY.

CALL ME ON TEL: +2348028755005

THANKS FOR YOUR EXPECTED COOPERATION.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

Inline image 1

MR PETER AMANGBO
MANAGING DIRECTOR/CEO
ZENITH INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

mrpeteroman010@yahoo.com.hk

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:00 am

* 41.203.64.130 Globacom Ltd n/a Nigeria

Return-Path: <annemarie@localdreamers.nl>
Received: from [41.203.64.130] (helo=User)
by s169.webhostingserver.nl with esmtpa (Exim 4.83)
(envelope-from <annemarie@localdreamers.nl>)
id 1YGSoH-003cj5-GV; Wed, 28 Jan 2015 14:37:34 +0100
Reply-To: <mrpeteroman010@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: RE-CONFIRM YOUR FULL INFO../smt
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 14:37:31 +0100

FROM ATM DEPT.
ZENITH BANK OF NIG. PLC

DEAR BENEFICIARY

YOUR FUND OF $5.5 MILLION US DOLLAR HAS BEEN APPROVED TO RELEASED TO YOU THROUGH ATM PAYMENT CARD YOUR TO RE-CONFIRM YOUR FULL INFO..

YOUR RESPOND AWAITS URGENTLY.

FROM
MR. PETER O AMANGBO
DIRECTOR
E-PAYMENT UNIT
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

zenithbank.plc@qip.ru

Unread postby Wayne » Tue May 05, 2015 9:29 pm

sender: zenithbank.plc@qip.ru

Subject: WHY I CONTACTED YOU

Zenith Bank Plc
Plot 84 Ajose Adeogun Street
Victoria Island, Lagos

Attn: Sir,
Your email is received and content noted. Attached herewith is a copy of your approved certified draft just for your perusal. We will be dispatching your original draft to you as soon as we receive the dispatch/ insurance fee for your draft which you will send through any Western union outlet or Money Gram outlet near you immediately. The fee for the dispatch/insurance from our courier agents are listed below;

DHL delivery services:
DHL UK Home
Mailing....................... ....... $270.00 - 2 days to Deliver
FEDEX
FedEx Express Logo
Mailing................... $250.00 - 2 days to Deliver
UPS
UPS
Mailing................... $230.00- 3 days to Deliver

Please choose any of the courier links and send the fee with the information below so that we receive and send your draft to you without delay.

Below is the information you will use to send it;

Receiver's Name: OSUJI LASBRY
Receiver's Address: Lagos Nigeria
Text question: Name of the Courier
Answer: ..........

As soon as you send it, do send me a full detailed email with the whole sending information (not forgetting the MTCN Number), you can as well scan the Western Union receipt and attach it. As soon as I receive the email, Mr.Osuji Lasbry of our Foreign Payment Department will pick it and I dispatch your original draft accordingly.

Finally, please note that this is the only stipulated way for this and their is no short cut to this. I implore your understanding on this matter.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr. Peter Amangbo.
Manager Zenith Bank plc.
+2348123158780
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

zbkplc@outlook.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 17, 2015 2:08 pm

Return-Path: zbkplc@outlook.com
Content-Type: multipart/related;
boundary="_aca7d384-2491-473e-b627-21f449c9fa1c_"
Subject: STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL AND TOP SECRET FROM ZENITH BANK,VICTORIA
ISLAND,LAGOS

MRS FAITH IWUORAH
International project
Manager Zenith Bankplc
Head Office Branch
Our Head office is located at :
Plot 84, Ajose Adeogun Street,
Victoria Island
Lagos, Nigeria.

ATTN SIR/MADAM! WE THE BOARD AND MANAGEMENT OF THE ZENITH BANK PLC HAS NOT SIGNED OR ENDORSED ATM CARD FOR THE MEANS OF PAYMENT OF YOUR US$US38.5MILLION BUT THROUGH A CERTIFIED ZENITH BANK TO BANK MEANS OF PAYMENT APPROVED BY OUR CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER MR PETER AMANGBO AS IT WAS INSTRUCTED BY OUR GENERAL CHAIR MAN OF THE BOARD OF THE COMPANY.

WE HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING ALL INTERNATIONALLY ACCLAIMED AGENTS WORKING ON BEHALF OF THIS HIGHLY QUALITATIVE BANK SECRETLY AND FOUND OUT THEY HAVE BEEN DOING ALL THEY ARE DOING FOR THEIR OWN SELFISH PURPOSE.OUR OLD AGENT WHO HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH YOU BENEFICIARIES HAVE NO PEDIGREE ANYMORE BECAUSE HE[MR VICTOR CHUKWU] HAS BEEN DOING A LOT OF SECRET CONSULTATIONS WITH THE TWO EX-GOVERNORS OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA CONNIVING WITH I M F AND OTHER FINANCIAL ORGANIZATION DOING NOTHING BUT THAT IS OUTSIDE OUR BOARD OF TRUSTEE AGREEMENT.

IN ACTUAL SENSE,MR VICTOR CHUKWU IS NO LONGER A VALID OR LEGITIMATE MEMBER OF THIS BANK BECAUSE OF HIS IRRELEVANCE AND DISCREPANCIES OVER MISHANDLING OF FUNDS THAT BELONGED TO BANK AND OTHER ACTIVITIES WHICH INCLUDE PARTNERING WITH OUTSIDERS TO ABSCOND WITH FUNDS THAT ARE MEANT FOR SETTLEMENT OF INTERNATIONAL DEBT BY THE ZENITH BANK MANAGEMENT.BENEFICIARIES ALL OVER EUROPE,AMERICA AND ASIA HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING SINCE OCTOBER 2014 OF VICTOR CHUKWU'S INABILITY TO BE TRANSPARENT IN DISCHARGING OF HIS DUTY.

HENCEFORTH,ANY BENEFICIARY WHOSE FUND HAS BEEN WITH US BEFORE SHOULD DESIST FROM COOPERATING WITH VICTOR CHUKWU DUE TO HIS INABILITY TO BE STRAIGHTFORWARD AND HONEST!

ZENITH BANK PLC WILL SEEK ADVICE OF THE FOLLOWING OWNERS TO BRING FORWARD THEIR HOME ADDRESSES FOR ANOTHER MEANS OF PAYMENT OF THEIR FUND INITIATED BY AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANKS[A D B] WHICH IS THE BEST MEANS OF PAYMENT NOW AS 2015 CRAWLS IN FASTER.

BENEFICIARIES WHOSE FUNDS HAVE BEEN CALLED BACK, ARE STILL UNDER OUR BANK'S REVIEW UNTIL THEY SEND ALL RECEIVING HOME OR OFFICE ADDRESS A NEW WAVE OF PAYMENT WITHOUT UP FRONT FEES HAS BEEN INITIATED!

SEASON'S GREETINGS FROM THE ZENITH BANK NIGERIA PLC!

MRS FAITH IWUORAH

International project
Manager Zenith Bankplc
Head Office Branch
Our Head office is located at :
Victoria Island
Lagos, Nigeria.
Wayne

kduncan@brookvilleohio.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:22 pm

Received: from User (unknown [41.71.189.92])
(Authenticated sender: kduncan@brookvilleohio.com)
by smtpauth02.mfg.siteprotect.com (Postfix) with ESMTPA id 048D73AB84;
Thu, 4 Jun 2015 01:22:16 -0500 (CDT)
Reply-To: <johnagu1212@outlook.com>
Subject: ATM CARD PAYMENT

Mr.Peter Amangbo
CEO, Zenith Bank Nig.Plc
Victoria Island Lagos, Nigeria.
E-MAIL:johnagu1212@outlook.com

ATTN:SIR/MADAM

YOUR ATM CARD PAYMENT IS READY

My name is Mr.Peter Amangbo(CEO, Zenith Bank Nig.Plc, I have been advised by the office of the President for your immediate ATM CARD release, while I advise you to respond to this mail for an immediate release of your ATM CARD valued $10.5Million only.

Could you pleased Kindly forward to us your Name, Address, your Age and your Direct Telephone Number for immediately release of your ATM CARD, Please forward the needed information to me immediately. As soon as I hear from you, all the legal documents will be provided to you while your ATM CARD will be sent to you immediately through international courier company to your country as I wait your response on my email:johnagu1212@outlook.com.

Thanks,
Yours Faithfully,

OFFICIALLY SIGNED.
Mr.Peter Amangbo
CEO, Zenith Bank Nig.Plc
Tel; +2348170703645
Wayne

mrs.susanna77@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:36 pm

Subject: CONTRACT INHERITANCE PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

Mr.Peter Amangbo
CEO, Zenith Bank Nig.Plc

ATTN:SIR/MADAM

YOUR ATM CARD PAYMENT IS READY

My name is Mr.Peter Amangbo(CEO, Zenith Bank Nig.Plc, I have been advised by the office of the President for your immediate ATM CARD release, while I advise you to respond to this mail for an immediate release of your ATM CARD valued $10.5Million only.

Could you pleased Kindly forward to us your Name, Address, your Age and your Direct Telephone Number for immediately release of your ATM CARD, Please forward the needed information to me immediately. As soon as I hear from you, all the legal documents will be provided to you while your ATM CARD will be sent to you immediately through international courier company to your country as I wait your response on my email:infooffice66@Safe-mail.net

Thanks,
Yours Faithfully,

OFFICIALLY SIGNED.
Mr.Peter Amangbo

Mobile: +233237454107
Wayne

info@the360.net

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:49 pm

Your opportunity to receive your payment
Zenith Bank International <info@the360.net> Today at 3:59 AM
Reply-To: <contact.peteramangbo@gmail.com>
Message body
We write in regards to your payment in the sum of Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars(US$500,000.00) which you are yet to receive as a result of your inability to raise the required fee to conclude your transaction.

The International Monetary Fund in conjunction with Central Bank Of Nigeria has decided to prefer a solution that will make it easier for all the Beneficiaries to receive their funds this first quater of 2016.We understood that some Fees are required in order process and transfer your funds into your account.We are also aware that most Beneficiaries do not have these required fees.

In regards to this development,We have therefore deliberated with the Bank in charge of this payment to allow Beneficiaries the privilege of receiving their Funds in two (2) or three (3) installments.In this case,beneficiaries will no longer be required to pay the fee at once but part of it depending on the number of installments such Beneficiary will like his/her Funds to be released to him/her.In view of this we advice you Write the Bank and request that you want your fund to be transferred to your account by installments payment,so that once the first payments reflects into your account you can then use money from there to facilitate the transfer of the remaining balance.

The Zenith Bank which is now in charge of your Payment has agreed to give the Beneficiaries the option of receiving their Funds in two or three installments.This will help the beneficiaries to pay part of the fee and receive part of their Funds with which such beneficiary can offset the remaining fee and receive his/her complete Funds. To break this down:one hundred and fifty Dollars($150) fee will facilitate the release of one hundred thousand United States Dollars (US$100,000.00) only.
three Hundred Dollars ($300) fee will facilitate the release of three hundred and fifty thousand (US$350,000.00) only.Four hundred Dollars ($400) fee which is the total fee will facilitate the release of your Full payment in the sum of Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$500,000.00).Kindly get back to us and notify the transfer option you have chosen to pay for.

However,Feel free to inform us how much you can raise. should you or cannot afford any of the above Mentioned installment so as for us to talk to the Bank to know how much out of your Funds they could release to you with the amount you can come up with.This is the best the International Monetary Fund and the Central Bank Of Nigeria can do for you and you are advised to take advantage of this opportunity.

Kindly forward your Full names/banking co-ordinates/telephone/ ID,home address to Mr Peter Amangbo to indicate your preferred option.

Contact Person,
Mr Peter Amangbo
Transfer Manager
Zenith Bank International
Wayne

gemefiele.zenithbkplci@zenith.com

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:35 pm

Payment Release Update Of Us$10.5m
Zenith Bank Plc International <gemefiele.zenithbkplci@zenith.com> Today om 16:44
Reply-To: <gemefiele.zenithbkplci@zbavitu.net>
Message body
Attention: Distinguished Beneficiary,

Payment Release Update Of Us$10.5m

The Board of Directors of the Zenith Bank International hereby inform you that your file was brought to us in respect of your fund which amounts to Ten Million, Five Hundred Thousand Dollars. This amount has been approved to be paid to you via Cash Payment Procedure (CPP) and also by Electronic Master Smart Card (ATM). The Beneficiary is advised to make a choice out of the two methods of payment mentioned above to enable us have the said amount paid to you the rightful beneficiary of this fund.

After having studied this message, you are advised to furnish this financial institution with your Receiving Address and also your Bank Details for further verification before we can be able to have the said amount released to you the legitimate beneficiary of the fund stated above. After all these requirements are being received, we will endeavor to make sure that the Beneficiary receives his fund without any further delay. The Zenith bank International anticipates hearing from you on the receipt of this message for your own good. Meanwhile, Congratulations in advance.

Regards,

Mr. Peter Amangbo
Groups Managing Director / CEO
Zenith Bank Plc International
Wayne

zenithbankdirector@gmail.com a.mula@alice.it

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:18 pm

* 41.138.89.222 Etisalat Benin Cotonou Benin

Return-Path: <floridanutritio@webs4.xindesigns.com>
Subject: Dear Esteemed Customer.
X-PHP-Script: drmirkinnutritionflorida.com/wp-includes/Text/Diff/Renderer/hammmmed.php
for 41.138.89.222
Reply-To: zenithbankdirector@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 14:13:29 -0700
X-Authenticated-Sender: webs4.xindesigns.com: floridanutritio

Dear Esteemed Customer. This is to officially inform that your compensation payment of US$7.5Million has been AWARDED in your names with UN government last week and it has been forwarded to our bank Zenith Bank Plc of Benin headquarter through the help of United Nation Organization/ Federal government of Benin Republic and International Monetary Fund (IMF) And the instruction was given to Zenith Bank Of Benin to Issue You ATM MASTER CARD payment of US$7.5Million and direct it to your nominated Address in your country as soon as you follow our directives in this message since this will be the best and easier way to move such amount to foreign country. This instruction was given by United Nation Organization and Federal government of Benin to avoid further delay, since International Monitoring FUND (I.M.F) have help us to revert all payment files pending in UN which your names is among the list. Therefore, for further more information's about your award payment file has been revert in your names. kindly get back to this Bank with below Information's so that we can issue you an ATM MASTER CARD to you without any hitch as the bank telex instruction has already been sent to our Zenith Bank Plc. NOTE: You will withdraw Hundred thousand dollars per day once you received your atm card from any ATM machine that has Visa Card Logo on it worldwide. Reconfirm your Personal information's for the delivery of your ATM MASTER CARD See below Info. You're name:_______ Cell Phone no:_______ Home phone no:_______ Address:_______ Occupation:________ Once you reconfirmed the above information's we will contact the shipping companies to deliver Your ATM MASTER CARD to your home address and inform you what it will cost to get the Card to you. Sign/Approved by United Nation Organization, Federal government of Benin and IMF Group. Yours in service. Mr. Peter Amangbo Website:www.zenithbank.com Phone:+229-689-93758 Office line +229-999-79138 Managing Director Zenith Bank of BENIN.

=
Benin mobile phones.
+22968993758
+22999979138
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

chef@freshfunk.de

Unread postby Wayne » Sun May 08, 2016 12:55 am

YOUR ATM SWIFT CARD FUND IS READY TO DISPATCH
Mr. Peter Amangbo <chef@freshfunk.de> May 7 at 10:36 PM
Reply-To: <mrpeteroman010@yahoo.com.hk>
Message body
Zenith Bank Plc
Plot 873 Ozumba Mbadiwe Ave
Victoria Island, Lagos
Atm Visa Card Unit
Zenith Atm Settlement Dept.
Zenith Bank Plc,oF Nigeria
Rec......................150224

Attn:Beneficiary:

Congratulation, We received an Instruction from UN to send you, your compensation fund, therefore We are Congratulating you as one of our new Atm Global Cardholders. We are pleased to inform you that your name is among the list to receive their fund worth of ($1.5million us dollar) which will be loaded into Your ATM CARD that will be issue to you as directed by office of Mr.President Muhammadu Buhari, Federal Executive Council and Central Bank Of Nigeria in Conjunction with directives from United Nations and World Bank/IMF Delegations after their meeting, last week due to petitions from those that are victims of scam, and unpaid foreign beneficiaries of their fund,like you as part of Campaign of new change in Nigeria and we welcome you to Zenith Bank Nigeria Plc (ZBN) world of secure and convenient electronic banking system.

Your fund is duly to be paid you immediately without any further delay. through this medium ATM SWIFT CARD ONLINE, so you are advice to get back immediately with your current receiving information address where the Card will be send, including your phone number,for easy
communication, With your instant Atm Global Card, Atm Swift Card Online ( Zenith Bank pLC) you can carry out cash withdrawals and other basic banking services from over 1,000 ATM worldwide that display "Visa Card, Inter-switch You can also make payments online via (
selected internet sites ) and at more than a thousand shops, hotels, restaurants etc, at the point of sale/terminals.

The copy of your ATM CARD is ready to attach for you to view and to be dispatched to your destination with your access pin code,once we received your respond mail. To be honesty with you, you will pay for the Courier Service Delivery Fee of $75 only.It is not negotiable

Wait For Your Expedite Response.

Yours In Service,
Mr. Peter Amangbo
Executive Director/Chief Executive.
International ATM Remittance Dept
Zenith Bank(Nig.) Plc
TeleFax: +23417850821
=========================================================================================
*** WARNING ***
According to law D.Lgs. 196/1979 concerning privacy, if you are not the addressee (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person) you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please destroy it and notify us by email.

+23417850821
Number billable as geographic number
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location Lagos
Wayne

Next

Return to Scammer 419 emails.