Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

investigationdept_2014@efcc.net

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

investigationdept_2014@efcc.net

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:33 pm

Reply-To: <investigationdept_2014@outlook.com>
From: "Desk of Rev Raymond .A. Florig"<investigationdept_2014@efcc.net>
Subject: IMPORTANT MASSAGE FROM WORLD BANK

Desk of Rev Raymond .A. Florig
Department of Payment Sections
World Bank Branch Office
Abuja Nigeria

IMPORTANT MASSAGE FROM WORLD BANK

Dearest One In The Lord

May i use this medium to introduce myself to you better, My name is Rev Raymond .A. Florig i am the New appointed Transfer Payment agent from the World Bank in Switzerland down to the World Bank branch office here in Nigeria, I resumed this office two days Ago I Was assigned from the World Bank in Switzerland down to Nigeria by the IMF/ United Nation (UN) and the FBI to see that all foreigners from different countries get their Fund.

After so many Years of you spending lots of money in the name of trying to get your Fund base on the stories they do tell you after one payment to another which i don't blame you because of you trying to recover your Lost Funds and also trying to get your rightful Fund which was a Microsoft internet Winning Lotto Promo on your name many Years Ago, which by now you should have received it and settle all bills and invest with the money but due to their selfish interest they keep stopping you from getting this Fund because of their mutual interest.

When i assented the post as a the New appointed Transfer Payment agent from the World Bank to represent the Branch office in Nigeria i was been called by one of the chairman whom told me that i should not allow you get this Fund so that after my terms on my office desk file that we can share your Money 50%-50% but i have to take an oath with him that no matter what i will not disclose this secret to you nor any one.

As a man of GOD that have fear and respect for GOD and have a human feelings i decided to open up this secret to you now which i have no option than to invite some special FBI Agent whom are right now in Nigeria working with me and as i speak with you now they have Arrested almost all of the impostors whom have been stealing your Fund and as i speak with you they will be charge to jail for trying to steal from you.

So they have been Arrested and the FBI Agent discovered so many money from them which i have sent a Letter to the World Bank Board of Directors down in the Switzerland which i want you to know that the World Bank is the mother to all banks in the world and any transaction that is been done without the go ahead from the World Bank no matter how hard you tries you will never get the Fund because the IMF do monitor all outgoing and incoming Transfer which the person that is involve will never get His or Her Fund.

I want you to know that your inability to receive your Entitlement of $10.5 Million, as the structure of this Payment Program legitimately stipulates, in accordance with International Banking Standard.

Be Authoritatively informed, that the only viable option for Beneficiaries of your Category Payment via ATM CARD.'This option provides the Beneficiary the opportunity of receiving his Cash Loaded ATM CARD in the Comfort of His/Her Residence or Official/Business Center.

Note Sir, that your ATM CARD with Cash value of $10.5 Million will be Shipped via DHL and Delivered to your Door Step by our Diplomats in your Region. THIS IS FOR OBVIOUS SECURITY CAUTION.

Sequel to this Circumstance, you are advised to forward your Personal Data for Authentication and Payment via ATM CARD, and Evidence of payment of mandatory Shipment and Bureaucratic Charges of $375 that will enhance the Perfection and Legality for Alternative Payment via ATM CARD.

It is equally important to note that your Diplomatic ATM CARD has no Financial Restriction to Limit of Withdrawal, and is Composed to Compatibility with all Standard ATM Machines in the Globe.

Unfortunately, the said sum can not be deducted from your Principal Sum, due to the Insurance Security Profile Established at the Time of Deposit, which accounts for the availability of the Funds Today after several Years of Dormancy.

Be advised that this Payment Program is scheduled to end on the 10th of Dec 2014, and as such you are advised to be prompt in your Action to enable us serve you better, I want you to know that any Payment that is not been paid or been claimed by the said beneficiaries will be deposited in the Treasure Account which means that if not been claimed by the 10th Dec 2014 no matter who contact you or no matter how much you spend you will never get the Fund and you cant get it.

I want you to know that this massage has been granted and issued by the World Bank/ IMF / United Nation (UN) and the FBI so you don't have to worry about you been scammed or losing money because we have all go ahead from this Offices mentioned above, and also i want you to know that who ever you are contacting over any Fund apart from this Office you are only trying to waste your time and also money which i swear to GOD Almighty that no matter your Effort you will never get this Fund without me.

I want you to know that after the payment you are required to pay i assure you there will be no more fee again and also you have to know that if you are not going to pay this Fee and when you respond to this Email that you will Abuse or insult this Email or the senders please for the sake of GOD don't bother to respond because any respond that insults this Email will be report to the Authorities and that may lead the person to Jail or more than that, also when you are ready to make the payment do let me know to give you the name that you will use to make the payment Via Money Gram or Western Union.

Regards,

Desk of Rev Raymond .A. Florig
Department of Payment Sections
World Bank Branch Office
Abuja Nigeria
Telephone : +2348112595184
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.