Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

ramansule2@mysinamail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

ramansule2@mysinamail.com

Unread postby Gateway » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:54 pm

Received: from rasule@kimo.com by (64.135.83.97:25) via
mailadmin2.brazdim.net (109.233.65.180:59637) with [InBox.Com SMTP
Server] id 1312201511197.WH97 for Fri, 20 Dec 2013
15:11:41 -0800
Received: from localhost (localhost.localdomain [127.0.0.1])
by mailadmin2.brazdim.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id BDAF5206311C;
Sat, 21 Dec 2013 00:12:56 +0100 (CET)
Received: from mailadmin2.brazdim.net ([127.0.0.1])
by localhost (mailadmin2.brazdim.net [127.0.0.1]) (amavisd-new, port 10024)
with ESMTP id jhxNJlBO0NtA; Sat, 21 Dec 2013 00:12:56 +0100 (CET)
Received: by mailadmin2.brazdim.net (Postfix, from userid 1005)
id BDF982063091; Sat, 21 Dec 2013 00:12:55 +0100 (CET)
Received: from host-196-47-146-52.afnet.net (host-196-47-146-52.afnet.net
[196.47.146.52]) by 109.233.65.180 (Horde MIME library) with HTTP; Sat, 21
Dec 2013 00:12:54 +0100
Message-ID: <20131221001254.6hdq6wwco40wgwco@109.233.65.180>
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2013 00:12:54 +0100
Disposition-Notification-To: rasule@kimo.com
X-Confirm-Reading-To: rasule@kimo.com
X-PMRQC: 1
Return-Receipt-To: rasule@kimo.com
Reply-to: suleraman102@yahoo.com

Dear,
May the peace of gracious God be with you.please I have a problem and needs your
help.I have decided that it is a good thing to write you for help.I have a
proposal for you-this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel
you to honour against your will.We are in a state of delinma and your profile
pushed us to send you this mail,Iam Anna & Raman Sule the Daughter and Son of
Dr.Sule Kamara who was the former Director of Finance,Dr Sule KAMARA Sierra-
Leone diamond and mining corporation. With regards to my through study of
yourbusiness profile,We therefore decide to engage you in this proposal.

It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously on friday 5th febury 2003
during a some illness suspected to have been masterminded by his uncle of his,
who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth ,Before the death
of Ourlate father on February 5th 2004 he called us together and inform us about
sum of Eighteen million,four hundred thousand United State Dollars.
(USD$18.4M,000)left in one of the leading BANK.

He further told me that he deposited the money in my name, and finally issued a
written instruction to his lawyer whom he said is in possession of all the
necessary legal documents to this fund in the BANK.We really don't know what to
do.But because of incessant political crisis here in Sierra-Leone .The death of
our late father actually brought sorrow to our life. After everything we
dedcided to live the country because of the present government gets to know
about this money we are finished.me and my sister are now in Ivory cost as
refugee. We are in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this
regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.Now permit us to ask
these few questions.
What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the
money is transfer in yourbank account? Please, Consider this and get back to us
with your full details
Full Name
Home Address
Cell phone number
Private email
Company Name
on this mail so we can give you the contact
of the bank and our telephone number so that we can discuss.Thank you so much.
My greetings to your family.
My sincere regards,
Anna and Raman Sule
Contact Email(ramansule2@mysinamail.com)

IP 196.47.146.52
Host Mtn Cote D'ivoire S.a
City Abidjan
Country Cote D'Ivoire
Gateway
Supreme survivor

ramansule2@mysinamail.com raman_s57@cantv.net

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:24 am

* 196.47.152.253 Mtn Cote D'ivoire S.a Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire

Return-Path: <sam.edriam@yahoo.com> sam.edriam@yahoo.com
Received: from [196.47.152.253] by web171706.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-RocketYMMF: sam.edriam
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 14:34:25 +0000 (GMT)
Reply-To: ramansule2@mysinamail.com
Subject: Hi Dear
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

Dear,
May the peace of gracious God be with you.please I have a problem and needs your help.I have decided that it is a good thing to write you for help.I have a proposal for you-this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will.We are in a state of delinma and your profile pushed us to send you this mail,Iam Anna & Raman Sule the Daughter and Son of Dr.Sule Kamara who was the former Director of Finance,Dr Sule KAMARA Sierra-Leone diamond and mining corporation. With regards to my through study of yourbusiness profile,We therefore decide to engage you in this proposal.

It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously on friday 5th febury 2003 during a some illness suspected to have been masterminded by his uncle of his, who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth ,Before the death of Ourlate father on February 5th 2004 he called us together and inform us about sum of Eighteen million,four hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$18.4M,000)left in one of the leading BANK.

He further told me that he deposited the money in my name, and finally issued a written instruction to his lawyer whom he said is in possession of all the necessary legal documents to this fund in the BANK.We really don't know what to do.But because of incessant political crisis here in Sierra-Leone .The death of our late father actually brought sorrow to our life. After everything we dedcided to live the country because of the present government gets to know about this money we are finished.me and my sister are now in Ivory cost as refugee. We are in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.Now permit us to ask these few questions.
What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is transfer in yourbank account? Please, Consider this and get back to us with your full details
Full Name
Home Address
Cell phone number
Private email
Company Name
Our greetings to your family.
Our sincere regards,
Waiting to hear from you urgent,
Anna and Raman Sule
Contact Email (ramansule2@mysinamail.com)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

suleraman102@yahoo.com rasule@kimo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:29 pm

* 115.68.0.30 Smileserv n/a Korea, Republic of

Return-Path: <nobody@sneresearch.com>
Received: from sneresearch.com ([115.68.0.30])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id ha5si4214134pbc.180.2014.02.25.09.09.36
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2014 02:09:33 +0900
To:
Subject: Hi Dear
Reply-To: suleraman102@yahoo.com

Dear, May the peace of gracious God be with you.please I have a problem and needs your help.I have decided that it is a good thing to write you for help.I have a proposal for you-this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will.We are in a state of delinma and your profile pushed us to send you this mail,Iam Anna & Raman Sule the Daughter and Son of Dr.Sule Kamara who was the former Director of Finance,Dr Sule KAMARA Sierra-Leone diamond and mining corporation. With regards to my through study of yourbusiness profile,We therefore decide to engage you in this proposal. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously on friday 5th febury 2003 during a some illness suspected to have been masterminded by his uncle of his, who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth ,Before the death of Ourlate father on February 5th 2004 he called us together and inform us about sum of Eighteen million,four hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$18.4M,000)left in one of the leading BANK. He further told me that he deposited the money in my name, and finally issued a written instruction to his lawyer whom he said is in possession of all the necessary legal documents to this fund in the BANK.We really don't know what to do.But because of incessant political crisis here in Sierra-Leone .The death of our late father actually brought sorrow to our life. After everything we dedcided to live the country because of the present government gets to know about this money we are finished.me and my sister are now in Ivory cost as refugee. We are in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.Now permit us to ask these few questions. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is transfer in yourbank account? Please, Consider this and get back to us with your full details Full Name Home Address Cell phone number Private email Company Name Our greetings to your family. Our sincere regards, Waiting to hear from you urgent, Anna and Raman Sule Contact Email (ramansule2@mysinamail.com)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

suleraman102@yahoo.com annasule@outlook.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Mon May 26, 2014 5:12 pm

* 41.191.68.247 Atlantique-telecom-ci n/a Cote D'Ivoire

Return-Path: <collins_kabbar@yahoo.co.uk> collins_kabbar@yahoo.co.uk
Received: from [41.191.68.247] by web171305.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP;
X-RocketYMMF: collins_kabbar
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 13:49:31 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: suleraman102@yahoo.com
Subject: From Anna & Raman Sule
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

Hi Dear,

May the peace of gracious God be with you.please We have a problem and needs your help.We have decided that it is a good thing to write you for help.We have a proposal for you-this however is not mandatory nor will We in any manner compel you to honour against your will.We are in a state of delinma and your profile pushed us to send you this mail,Iam Anna & Raman Sule the Daughter and Son of Dr.Sule Kamara who was the former Director of Finance,Dr Sule KAMARA Sierra-Leone diamond and mining corporation. With regards to our through study of your business profile,We therefore decide to engage you in this proposal.

It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously on friday 5th febury 2003 during a some illness suspected to have been masterminded by his uncle of his, who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth ,Before the death of Ourlate father on February 5th 2004 he called us together and inform us about sum of Eighteen million,four hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$18.4M,000)left in one of the leading BANK.

He further told us that he deposited the money in my name, and finally issued a written instruction to his lawyer whom he said is in possession of all the necessary legal documents to this fund in the BANK.We really don't know what to do.But because of incessant political crisis here in Sierra-Leone .The death of our late father actually brought sorrow to our life. After everything we decided to live the country because of the present government gets to know about this money we are finished.me and my brother are now in Ivory cost as refugee. We are in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards.Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

Now permit us to ask these few questions.
What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is transfer in your bank account?
Please, Consider this and get back to us with your full details
Full Name
Home Address
Cell phone number
Private email
Company Name
Our greetings to your family.
Our sincere regards,
Anna and Raman Sule
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

anna.sule19@yahoo.fr anna-ramansule@outlook.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:01 pm

Return-Path: <rasule@kimo.com> rasule@kimo.com
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 18:25:54 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Anna & Raman Sule <anna.sule19@yahoo.fr>
Subject: From Anna & Raman Sule

From Anna & Raman Sule
However is not mandatory nor will we in any manner compel you to honor against your will. We are in a state of dilemma & have decided to contact you through your E-mail; I am Anna & Raman Sule the Daughter of Late Dr. Sule Kamara who was the former Director of Financed Sierra-Leone diamond and mining corporation. With the best & well wishes, we therefore decide to engage you in this proposal. It is sad to say that our late father passed away mysteriously on Friday
5th rebury 2003 during some illness suspected to have been masterminded by his uncle, who travelled with him at that time. God knows the truth, before the death of our late father on February 5th 2004 he let us know about sum of Eighteen million four hundred thousand United State Dollars. (USD$18.4, million) deposited in one of the leading bank here .The money deposited in my name and necessary legal deposit certificate documents regarding this money in the BANK is now with us .We really doesn’t know what to do
The death of our late father actually brought sorrow to our life. After everything we decided to live the country because of the present government gets to know about this money we are finished. I & my brother are now in Ivory Coast as refugee we are in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in these regards. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded to see that these money transfer into your bank account as our late father foreign business partner and trustee.
We also deserve to get out of this country for a better life and continue our education over there since we are no more interested over this place any more. Please, consider this and get back to us with your full details
Full Name
Home Address
Cell phone number
Private email
Company Name
Our sincere regards,
Anna &Raman Sule
Telephone +22543009916
=
+22543009916
This telephone number is most likely a Côte d'Ivoire number.
Specific information on this number range is not available.
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Return to Scammer 419 emails.