Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

xcbnddddx@yahoo.pt

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

xcbnddddx@yahoo.pt

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:30 pm

Reply-To: xcbndddd xcbndddd <xcbnddddx@yahoo.pt>
Message-ID: <34891983.7739252.1418140095274.JavaMail.yahoo@jws11139.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Subject: Urgent Reply Please

Attn,

Go to www.dhl.com ; to track this number (2017537023) and you will yourself that this ATM CARD is on his way to the owner home address in Canada after she send $280 for shipment of her ATM CARD. And also track this number as well (2017535155)

She is going to receive it on Wednesday with her PIN CODE to start withdrawing from her ATM CARD. Please I will advise you to send your shipment fee of $280 so that we can dispatch your ATM CARD by tomorrow to your home address as soon as possible

Receiver name: Mr. Cosmas Emeka
Text Question: God Is
Text Answer: Good

Best Regards and waiting to hear from you

OFFICIALLY SIGNED.
GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
MR GODWIN EMEFIELE
CALL ME ON +2349026132520
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.