Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mr.morrisuba6290@yahoo.pt

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mr.morrisuba6290@yahoo.pt

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:36 am

Received: by 217.12.9.15; Wed, 03 Dec 2014 17:43:02 +0000
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2014 17:43:02 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Rev. Williams Owen" <rev.williamsowen@hotmail.com>
Message-ID: <56301520.5032348.1417628582361.JavaMail.yahoo@jws11175.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Subject: YOUR ATTENTION IS URGENTLY NEEDED

MINISTERE DES FINANCES ET DE L'ECONOMIE (M.F.E)
Treasury Ministère de l'Economie, des Finances
Direction of l'Economie, des Finances
01 B.P. 3621, Cotonou, Benin

OFFICE: REVEREND WILLIAMS OWEN
NEW GENERAL TREASURER, MINISTRY OF ECONOMIC & FINANCE
REPUBLIQUE DU BENIN

To Rightful Beneficiary ONLY!!!

May the peace of our LORD JESUS be with you and family as we move with this month of December 2014.

This message is reaching you from the Federal Ministry of Economic and Finance Headquarter, Republic of Benin, it is to notify you officially about the previous development on the meeting held on the 14th day of November 2014, following the petition we received from the United Nations Human Rights Commissions (UNHRC) and the International Arbitration panel over the delay in releasing foreign Beneficiaries funds due to them. We the Ministry of Economic and finance Office has stepped into working our modalities for an amicable ways of making sure that every unclaimed funds payment is duly release to the rightful beneficiaries without further delay. This is as a precondition of lifting the economic sanction the World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF) has imposed on our Government because of the activities of unscrupulous elements operating in our various paying institutions and also to redeem the good image of our Country.

We are delighted to inform you that verification of data was submitted to our office on 18th November 2014, by the foreign consulates here in Republic of Benin for screening and your information was found among those listed to release the sum of $2,500,000.00 US Dollars which was originally processed for payment through ATM CARD, and since the previous attempt to pay you through above method failed and as a reputable citizen, our president (DR YAYI BONY) has officially instructed our office to process your funds and pay you through Western union Digital Transfer for your easier pickup and avoid paying money to the fraudsters that is going on through the global.

But unfortunately somebody from your country by name Ms. Pamela Ben contacted us and said that you are on sick bed and ordered her to contact us for the remittance of your above funds using her information to help in receiving your payment presently under our custody for transfer on your behalf. The Officer responsible for the presentation of your Winning prize quickly granted approvals to their application and now waiting for final endorsement from the Board of Trustees.

I at the same time realized that when your payment instruction was submitted to my desk for final Approvals before forwarding to the Board for endorsement, I noticed that there are discrepancies as there was no evidence of authorization letter from you to the favor of your representative Ms. Pamela Ben to receive the funds on your behalf. I urgently summoned The Officer responsible for the presentation of the winning prize and directed him to stop the movement of the funds and at the same time placed a stop order instruction on the funds pending when your views and comments are received with regards to this matter.

I hereby urged you to email us immediately for your comments which will be highly appreciated if you are healthy and not in the hospital as claimed before proceeding with the payment to your representative as she is willing to activate your daily installment account with sum of $250.

The stop order was placed on the payment and we will not hesitate to commence transfer activation to the name of your representative if no response comes from you with the activation fee of $250 send to the below information via Money Gram Western Union Transfer to smooth the progress of releasing your daily installment payment without further delay.

Receive by: MARCEL OZEMENE
Address: 01 BP 3621,
City: Cotonou,
Text Question: Faith
Answer: In God
Amount: $250

You are also expected to call me on 0022 961 513 416 as soon as you make the payment and re-confirm below particulars as your silence will be a clear indication that you authorized her to effect the above changes.

Your Full Name
House Address
City
Country
Home Phone
Cell Phone
A Copy of Passport (Optional)

I sincerely apologize on behalf of the Republic of Benin Government for what this message must have coursed you, as we are now supervising the payment exercise to ensure that your interest is duly protected.

Thanks for your cooperation understanding as we look forward to hearing from you

Sincerely Yours,

REV. WILLIAMS OWEN
GENERAL TREASURER (MEF) REPUBLIQUE DU BENIN
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.