Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

sofia_hassan1000@yahoo.fr chineduekene@yahoo.pt

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

sofia_hassan1000@yahoo.fr chineduekene@yahoo.pt

Unread postby SlapHappy » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:54 am

Return-Path: <chineduekene@yahoo.pt>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 09:44:24 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Sofia Hassan <sofia_hassan1000@yahoo.fr>
Subject: URGENT RESPOND

FROM THE DESK OF MS. SOFIA HASSAN
AUDITING & ACOUNTING DIRECTOR
UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
COTONOU, REPUBLIC OF BENIN WEST AFRICA
EMAIL: sofia_hassan1000@yahoo.fr
PHONE: +229 67 45 44 47

(REMITTANCE OF US$5.3 MILLION US DOLLARS ONLY, CONFIDENTIAL IS THE CASE)

Good Day,

My name is Ms. Sofia Hassan director auditing and accounting department" UBA bank Here in Cotonou, Benin Republic .I discovered the sum of Five million, three hundred thousand dollars (US$5.3M) belonging to a deceased customer of UBA bank Mr. Andreas Schranner a German who worked at Mount Resources Ltd, a geologist by profession who died in AF4590 crash since 2000 along side with his entire family (wife Maria, their daughter Andrea Eich, Christian, and their children Katharina 8, and Maximilian 10. Please log on here to see for your self, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm the fund has been lying in a suspense account without anybody coming to put claim over the money since His death.

Therefore, I am soliciting for your assistance to come forward as the next of kin While I will back you up with every vital Information that you might need to stand as the real next of kin. I have agreed that 40% of this money will be for you as the beneficiary respect of the provision of your account and service rendered, 60% will be for me. Then immediately the money transferred to your account from this bank, I will proceed to your country for the sharing of the fund.

should you be intereted in handling this transaction with me kindly get back to me with the following information:

1)Full Name:
2)Address:
3)Country:
4)Age:
5)Occupation:
6)Sex:
7)Marital status:

Contact me if you are ready to do this deal. (sofia_hassan1000@yahoo.fr)

Yours faithful,
Ms. Sofia Hassan
=
+22967454447
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* BéninCell
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.