Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mariaoneil21@yahoo.com - angelreturn

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

mariaoneil21@yahoo.com - angelreturn

Unread postby Wayne » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:08 am

Maria
Female
23 - Abilene / United States

Languages English
Religion Shinto
Star Sign Aquarius

hello

I am Miss Maria,

i saw your profile and became interested

to contact you, I have something confidential to discuss

with you, please reply direct to My mailbox (mariaoneil21@yahoo.com)

so that i will send you my photos and tell you more about my self.

My mailbox is (mariaoneil21@yahoo.com)

Yours Maria
Attachments
maria.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: mariaoneil21@yahoo.com - angelreturn

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:09 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello Dearest love,
Thank you so much for writing back and I will really like to have a good relationship with you, because I have a special reason why I decided to contact you, due to the urgency of my situation here and My name is Maria Oneil from Ivory Coast, 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion, (never married before) and now I am 23 years of age residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. the only daughter of Dr Harold Oneil was the managing director of Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd), and he was the Special adviser to the former Head of State (late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house early one morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.I was the only survived because i was away from home during the incident, and I managed to make my way to a nearby country Senegal ,

I am constrained to contact you because of my presently situation and the maltreatment I am receiving from my Uncle. He planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties also killed me since the unexpected death of my beloved father arrived me.

Meanwhile I wanted to escape to the Europe but he hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily he did not discover where I kept my Father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar , Republic of Senegal . remember that I wish to contact you personally due to the trust i am depose on you,

Please listen to this,I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank(Standard Chartered Bank) in London which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.3(Five Million, three Hundred Thousand US Dollars)., I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. As you will help me in an investment, and I will like to complete my studies, as I was in my fist year in the university, when the crisis started.

It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital with your help. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please our communications should be through my email address and this is the Reverend David Mark who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church on this camp ( CHRIST THE SAVIOR MISSION) telephone number until i meet you face to face
( +221-76476-0146) Meanwhile I will like you to call me by 13 o'clock GMT Senegalese local time, like I said i have a lot to
tell you.

As soon as I receive your positive response I will put things into action immediately to give you the rest information of how to contact the Bank for the transfer. Dear In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely for my help.
I'm staying at the female hostel. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it till I come over , once the fund has been transferred, here is my pictures.
Yours Truly,
Miss Maria oneil

HEADER:
Received: from [41.83.34.241] by web162902.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 24 Nov 2014 04:18:51 PST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: CLIPPED-
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/858 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1416831531.21979.YahooMailBasic@web162902.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 04:18:51 -0800
Subject: LOVE AND TRUST

Hello Dearest,
I thank you ones again this day.I will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that GOD has chosen you to help me among est other men on earth; its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself.
Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend Father about the
existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret and confidential because since it is money,all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all the information.I have informed the
bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner/representative who will stand on my behalf as a trustee due to my refugee status and according to the laws of this country.
In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities and procedure of assisting me in transferring the five million three hundred thousand US Dollars($5,300,000) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin into your account in your country.
The contact information of the bank is as follows:

uk.standardcharteredbank@iname.com
roland.woods@gmx.co.uk

The name of the transfer officer is Mr Roland Woods.
Telephone number: 0044-702-403-9721
Fax 0044 797-789-3662
number 0044-700-5931-149
Information about the deposit code is as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr Herold Oneil.
Nationality: Ivory coast
Next of kin : Miss Godline Maria Oneil.
Amount deposited:$5.3 million.
Account Number: SCBUK745608902546/QB/91/A

Godline is the name my parents called me while they were alive and Maria is the name that people and friends know me as.Contact the bank now on how to transfer the $5.3 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin.I have mapped out 15 percent for any person that was going to assist me assuming you have not come into my life and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of
my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.
As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.I will still wait for your call with this number ( +221-76476-0146) Meanwhile I will like you to call me by 13 o'clock GMT Senegalese local time, if you called tell me Reverend father that you want to speak with me he will send for me from the female hostel to come and answer your call
Thanks and hopping to hear the good news once you contact the bank
I love you
Kisses

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.62.50] by web162903.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 25 Nov 2014 01:10:33 PST
Message-ID: <1416906633.50840.YahooMailBasic@web162903.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 01:10:33 -0800
Subject: CONTACT THE BANK

Thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending
my arrival to meet with you ,it shows you are a dependable and
trustworthy man. May you be blessed and happy in life.
Honey i have also receive a mail from the bank where the need us to register the document in the high court of Senegal.
Please remember to keep my secret.so i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because
I am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there
care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and I promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU)
and I equally expect the same from you.
Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us I have with me here the last statement of
account (which I will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the death certificate,(which I will also give him, so he can
send them to you ) I thought it's the only thing the bank will
need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit
of oath/support,I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me
the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the
United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in
(Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents
for us.
Please I will like you to contact him through email and phone
today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign
partner and you want to know what he requires to enable him prepare a
power of attorney and also get the affidavit of oath/support from high
court here in Dakar Senegal and get all the documents required by the
bank from us,that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of
my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC to the
account in Your country.
His contact
information are as follows,
Bar (Dr ) Duke Ashman
Phone Number: +00.221-762.956.292
Emaill address:
(draxmanduke@yahoo.com)
So, I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of
attorney Please try and contact him, when you are in contact with him
and let me know !. Please I will like you to first of all get the money
transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my
traveling documents and when you come here we all can move at the same
time. Please honey i will want you to call him as soon as possible to
find out from him what it will take to get us all these documents that
the bank demands from us and also remember to tell him to keep it secret
and confidential.Thanks again as I think of you always.
Love from my deepest heart,
Yours forever,
Mria

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.19.25] by web162903.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 27 Nov 2014 01:02:49 PST
Message-ID: <1417078969.77938.YahooMailBasic@web162903.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 01:02:49 -0800
Subject: CONTACT THE LAWYER

PIC AND DOCS:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221764760146
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447024039721
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

+447005931149
Number billable as universal access number
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

FAX: +447977893662
Original network provider* Orange

+221762956292
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:14 am

TWO ACCOUNTS used by the scammer:
NAME.... PATIENCE IVIE IDUGBOE
ACCOUNT NUMBER......0020891018233601
CODE BANK:. SN094
CODE BRANCH:01002
SWIFT CODE...ECOCSNDA
DAKAR SENEGAL WEST AFRICA

ACCOUNT NAME: PREIRA BERNARD.

SWIFT CODE: UNAFSNDA

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 304500005504

IBAN: SN153

OFFICE CODE: 01304

CLE RIB: 80

NAME OF THE BANK: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA SENEGAL
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Unread postby Big Al » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:14 pm

Maria escaped the Camp:
My dear
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under
the cooperation and assistance of a new partner from Qatar.I am now in Qatar for an
investment projects .Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to
assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some
how,i remember and appreciates all the sacrifices you made for my freedom.Now you will need to contact the Reverend Sister in Christ The Savior Catholic Mission who was helping me in Dakar because during that time,Reverend Father David Mark was transferred to another country.
The name of the Reverend Sister is Grace Hanson who use to be a mother to me when i was in Dakar,here is her email address; gracehanson22@yahoo.com ,
call her for more information now,I have written a check of $320.000 US dollars for you as an appreciation for all the sacrifices you made for me
Ask her to send to you a certified bank draft of $320.000.00 which I prepared and
kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in
this matter. I appreciated your past efforts at that time very much. so feel free and
get in touched with Reverend Sister Grace Hanson,ask and tell her where to send you the cheque (check).
God bless you

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.131.245] by web162904.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 21 Feb 2015 03:54:41 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/374 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.740
Message-ID: <1424519681.84566.YahooMailBasic@web162904.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 03:54:41 -0800
Subject: My dear
"Look for the lies."
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.