Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jessica Lesaca

This section deals specifically with online romance scams. The images used by the scammers are stolen from innocent people, usually from their social media pages.

Scammers abusing stolen photos of Jessica Lesaca

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:52 am

Dorah
Female / Single
34 - Dallas / United States

Slogan
Let's meet
About Me
i am single, looking for a serious relationship with a man who is cool headed, nice, loving, caring, passionate, romantic and can please a woman making sweet love in bed..
Looking For
a good man
Appearance
Body Type Slim
Life Style
Drinking Little
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Seeking For Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage, Sex

Hi Handsome! how are you today? i like your profile and i would really love to know you better... add me up on y! mess.enger with this user ID: ( lollypop9911 ) or send me a mail to: [lollypop9911@yahoo.com] with few pics and you and i will do the same in exchange of your mail with my phone number so we can stay in tight contact till we meet in person.

Dorah
Attachments
dorah.JPG
dorah.JPG (15.71 KiB) Viewed 1873 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: lollypop9911@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:30 am

Email:

It was really nice to read from you and i love your pictures. anyway, my name is Dorah.. I am 5ft 10 tall, i'm 33 years old from Hamburg, Germany but i am mixed race.. my father is from Germany while my mother is from America. my father was a contractor, long years ago when he was assigned with other workers in Germany to go to America for some roads constructions by his company... on that trip he met my mother in America and they somehow were dating and became lovers and got married and after a while my mother got pregnant for him and she came to Germany with my father and she gave birth to me and my younger brother. My father died 5 years ago by a terrible car accident on his way back from a business trip in Germany... 2 years after his death, me and my mother couldn't cope in Germany so we then moved down to my mother's country here in America to settle down until i find a man to marry and relocate to him and start my own family.

I dont smoke but I drink but not much and not often. i am sociable and fun to be with. I have a good heart of loving, i hate lies and deceit. I like soul music and jazz, I like watching movies, i like the nature and swimming, and i also like sitting at a nice place outside the beach holding hands with my lover kissing and having honey moon, i am very romantic and i go crazy for love... i like to cuddle, romance and make sweet love all night long with my man and drinking coffee and i also like to travel to experience new things. this is my cell phone number: +1 (813) 445-3341 and this other one is my roamed +447053835009 feel free to call me on any of this 2 numbers and will receive your call anytime staying in tight contact with you till we meet in person. i wish you a nice day, thanks and take care... looking forward to hear from you.

Dorah Smith.

Return-Path: lollypop9911@yahoo.com
Received: from nm48-vm9.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm48-vm9.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [98.138.121.121])
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014
Reply-To: Dorah Smith <lollypop9911@yahoo.com>

+18134453341
Google Voice VoIP in Tampa, FL

+447053835009
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Simwood eSMS Ltd

Pictures received with the email:

dorah.JPG
dorah.JPG (21.04 KiB) Viewed 1811 times

dorah1.JPG
Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Romance scams.