Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

robert_carbuccia_fedx@qatar.io part 2

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

Re: robert_carbuccia_fedx@qatar.io part 2

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:40 pm

I am Brian Phillips
From FedEx new york
Phone: +1-917-503-1832.
email: fedex_brianphilli1ps@Safe-mail.net
Email: fedexofficenewyork11@Safe-mail.net

ATTN, Sir,

This is to bring to your notice that FedEx did not apologizing you for money while we want to ask you if you want us to return your atm card package back because we don't have every opportunity be keeping Luggage's in the warehouse this time while we receive order from Head Office yesterday to either discharge or send back undelivered luggage's if the owners are very lousy to receive their packages.

now kindly advice us if you did not need your atm card any more maybe you think that we were apologizing you for money but let me advice you again that immediately we deliver back your package we must also lost your E-mail address because you are not serious for your package.

this email message you receive today is to know your fate about your atm card package because since all the while you think that we begs you money for what type of inefficiency FedEx will take money from it will never be done while the money FedEx was demanded from you is to obtain a certificate to attach in your file according to united Nation office but bear in mind that if FedEx return your atm package you must find it difficult to make it return again.

This is the name to send your last fee if you will do so that is all for you now.
MONEY GRAM ONLY OR WESTERN UNION ANY ONE WILL SERVE.
NAME : FRANCISCA UDEOJI AMALIWU.
COUNTRY. : NIGERIA.
AMOUNT: $100 DOLLARS.
CITY: LAGOS.
TEXT QUESTION: DELIVER.
TEXT ANSWER: CARD.
THEN YOU SEND THE MTCN.

Regards Brian Phillips
From FedEx new york
email: fedex_brianphilli1ps@Safe-mail.net
Email: fedexofficenewyork11@Safe-mail.net
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:05 pm

I am Brian Phillips
From FedEx new york
Reply email: fedexofficenewyork11@Safe-mail.net

reminder again once you send this last fee of $100 dollars the
next thing is to issue the attach Certificate and your Delivery
Tracking number then you witness shall your atm card the same
time do not allow your atm card to return back as it is ready
for delivery.

Kindly contact us for the delivery shipment of your ATM card package of
$15,000,000 Million DOLLARS Fifteen Million which sent from zenith Bank
London. Email: zenithbank_london_transfer@Safe-mail.net
PHONE: +44-703-595-9142. contact name: Davis Williams.
also give us your correct House address and phone number to avoid
delivery mistake.

make sure you contact David Rebholz of FedEx in west Africa for him to
issue the last attach document in the rate of $100 dollars.
take note that the reason why you are sending the fee to west
African country is because the cost for the Documents is very
Low cost in Africa but it is very costly in America Like big
prize but west Africa is $100 dollars only.
see the Name to contact FedEx in west Africa for your last
attach Document.

Name: David Rebholz.
Phone: +234-706-665-5666.
Email: fedex_rebholz_david_1@Safe-mail.net
contact him for your attach document before our FedEx new york shall
deliver your atm card for sure.

NOW SEE THE NAME TO SEND THE FINAL FEE.WITH MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN
UNION ONLY TO WEST AFRICA.

THANKS Brian Phillips
CEO director
FedEx Office, New York office.
Tel: +1-917-503-1832
Reply here: fedex_brianphilli1ps@Safe-mail.net
Reply Here> fedexofficenewyork11@Safe-mail.ne
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:38 pm

I am Brian Phillips
From FedEx new york
email: fedex_brian_phillips@Safe-mail.net

ATTN, Sir,

REMINDER AGAIN DO NOT DELAY AGAIN.

This is to bring to your notice that FedEx did not apologizing you for money while we want to ask you if you want us to return your atm card package back because we don't have every opportunity be keeping Luggage's in the warehouse this time while we receive order from Head Office yesterday to either discharge or send back undelivered luggage's if the owners are very lousy to receive their packages.

now kindly advice us if you did not need your atm card any more maybe you think that we were apologizing you for money but let me advice you again that immediately we deliver back your package we must also lost your E-mail address because you are not serious for your package.

this email message you receive today is to know your fate about your atm card package because since all the while you think that we begs you money for what type of inefficiency FedEx will take money from it will never be done while the money FedEx was demanded from you is to obtain a certificate to attach in your file according to united Nation office but bear in mind that if FedEx return your atm package you must find it difficult to make it return again.

This is the name to send your last fee if you will do so that is all for you now.
MONEY GRAM ONLY OR WESTERN UNION ANY ONE WILL SERVE.

THEN YOU SEND THE MTCN.

Regards Brian Phillips
From FedEx new york
email: fedexnewyorkbrian1@Safe-mail.net
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:04 pm

FedEx New York
ADDRESS > FedEx Kinko's 105 Duane St New York, NY
10007 Delivery ATM payment department inheritance fund.
Phone: + 1-917-503-1832. CALL ME
Call: +1-929-999-1734.
EMAIL: fedex_brian_phillips@Safe-mail.net

Dear client/customer
I am Brian Phillips CEO.
from FedEx New York office.
just call me today me.
Phone: + 1-917-503-1832.

third reminder don't allow your atm card to deliver back this is Honesty reminder now no more delay.

i swear to you today with all what ever we think that immediately you send this last $100 dollars we will not fails you as you must get your atm card as I know i will do it now.
kindly once again provide to us your full delivery address to enable us make the delivery of your ATM CARD that was sent to you by zenith Bank London. as your inheritance Fund about Fifteen Million Dollars from zenith Bank London.
the contact person in zenith bank London is Davis Williams, phone: +44-703-595-9142. Email: zenithbank_london_transfer@Safe-mail.net the bank sent your atm card to FedEx office new york. worth of fifteen million dollars sent in split items by first eight million dollars first payment.
We apologize for the delay of the FUND transfer and as will make it a success delivery this time hence you give to us your full name and Correct House address including your Phone number to avoid delivery mistake.
with this useful information we can be rest assured that when your package arrived we will have rest of mind without any problems.

see the Name to contact fedex in west Africa for your last
attach Document.
Email: fedex_rebholz_david_1_1@Safe-mail.net
contact him for your attach last document before we fedex new york will attach the document
and deliver your atm card.
now we are ready to work with you and deliver your atm card as custom have permitted that immediately you send your last fee for document you must enjoy your atm card as your card was at JFK airport at new york.
this is serious reminder. don't allow your atm card to deliver back as custom office have told us to make the delivery.

see the name to send the last fee of the said Last amount $100 dollars with western union or money Gram.

Name: Francisca Udeoji Amaliwu.
Amount: $100 dollars.
City: Lagos.
Test question: Delivery.
Test answer: Card.
Then you send the Mtcn.

Thanks Brian Phillips.
I am Brian Phillips CEO.
Call : +1-929-999-1734.
call me today and send me an Email. fedex_brian_phillips@Safe-mail.net
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:35 pm

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION.
Anti-Terrorist and Monitory Crimes Division.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
J. Edgar. Hoover Building Washington D.C Email: fbi.fieldwork.govt.usa@Safe-mail.net
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION.
(FBI) PAYMENT MEMO TO BENEFICIARIES.
ATTN: ATM CARD PAYMENT BENEFICIARY,
AGAIN DEAR SIR, I AM MR RON HOSKO FBI OFFICER TO MAKE SURE YOU RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD IN THIS SEASON JUST HAVE HOPE.

ATTN, THIS CODE (18062012) IS TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THE INHERITANCE FUND IN ATM CARD,HERE IS THE (18062012)
WE ARE NOW IN SUBJECT TO HELP YOU RECEIVE YOUR ATM CARD FOR SURE DUE TO THERE IS A LOT OF REPORT ABOUT DELAYING TACTICS OF FEDEX OFFICE IN TRANSACTION.
NOTE: IF WE DON’T HEAR FROM YOU WITH THE PAYMENT INFORMATION; THE FEDERAL BUREAU INVESTIGATION WILL NOT HESITATE BY GIVEN INSTRUCTION TO GOVERNMENT BODY AND THE INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT TO CANCEL YOUR PAYMENT THAT HAS BEEN ALREADY APPROVED AND PROGRAMMED IN ATM SMART CARD.

I WANT YOU TO READ BELOW VERY CAREFULLY,
THE NOTICE BELOW STANDS AS CAUTION BEFORE IT IS LATE. FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION, YOU MUST BE CONSCIOUS OF THIS YOUR ATM CARD AS WE WILL SOON CONCLUDE EVERY THING WITH YOU,
LET THIS LETTER STANDS AS WARNING, BEFORE YOU RECEIVED ANY E-MAIL OR CALL REGARDING YOUR ATM CARD FROM ANY BODY OR INDIVIDUAL OFFICE/ ORGANIZATION OR BANK BE INFORMED THAT YOU MAY RECEIVE E-MAIL AND TELEPHONE CALL FROM ANY BODY, SUCH MUST FORWARDED TO US IMMEDIATELY FOR VERIFICATION.

IT MIGHT COME TO YOU WITH DIFFERENT PROPOSALS WITH DIFFERENT NAMES INCLUDING MY NAME ASKING YOU TO COME AND PUT CLAIM ON YOUR FUNDS BELONGING TO YOU OR TO SOMEBODY YOU DO NOT KNOW.
I URGE YOU TO IGNORE SUCH E-MAIL OR CALL, WHILE YOU SHALL FORWARD IT TO US.

I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING FOR ME IS YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND CO-OPERATION. WHILE YOU WILL RESPONDING TO FBI ABOUT YOUR ATM CARD PAYMENT OFFICER AND YOU MUST CONFIRM THIS CODE (18062012) FOR IDENTIFICATION.

HOWEVER, BE INFORMED THAT THE PART PAYMENT, WHICH IS 15,000.000.00 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS HAS BEEN LOADED IN YOUR ATM SMART CARD AS YOUR FUND WHICH IS IN TUNE OF 15,500.000.00 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS.

IT MUST COME IN BATCHES OF 15,000.000.00 MILLION U.S. DOLLARS AND THIS IS THE FIRST BATCH OF YOUR PART PAYMENT BEEN SENDING TO YOU VIA BY FEDEX OFFICE NEW YORK BECAUSE WE HAVE SIGNED A DOCUMENT WITH THEM WHICH SHOULD EXPIRED BY NEXT MOUNT 2014.
AS STATED BELOW IS THE APPOINTED DIRECTOR OF ATM SMART CARD/ FOREIGN OPERATION DEPT AND YOU SHALL SEND THE PAYMENT FEE OF YOUR ATTACH DOCUMENT IN YOUR FILE IN FEDEX OFFICE
CONTACT PERSON: DAVID REHOLZ.
FEDEX COURIER EXPRESS IN WEST AFRICA
EMAIL ADDRESS: fedex_rebholz_david_1_1@Safe-mail.net
DIRECT TELL +234-706-665-5666.
ALSO YOUR DELIVERY PACKAGE SHALL COME FROM FEDEX OFFICE NEW YORK OF MR BRIAN D, PHILLIPS KINDLY CONTACT HIM TOO,
CONTACT PERSON: BRIAN D, PHILLIPS.
EMAILS: fedex_brian_phillips@Safe-mail.net
EMAIL: fedeex_package_delivery11@outlook.com
PHONE:_+19175031832. or phone: +19299991734.
YOU'RE ADVISED TO CONTACT THEM IMMEDIATELY SO AS TO ENABLE THEM FACILITATE A SPEEDY PROCESSING AND RELEASE OF YOUR DELIVERY ATM CARD SINCE IS THE ONLY KEEPING YOUR ATM SMART CARD. CONTACT US WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AS BELOW:
THE FEDEX ISSUE THIS NAME TO SEND THE LAST DUE FEE WITH MONEY GRAM SERVICE AND CONTACT ME. SEE THE NAME ACCORDING TO FEDEX NEW YORK OFFICE.
TEXT QUESTION: DELIVERY.

THEN YOU SEND THE MTCN NUMBER.

BEST REGARDS MR RON HOSKO
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.
20535-0001, USA
Email: fbi.fieldwork.govt.usa@Safe-mail.net
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:42 pm

FedEx New York
ADDRESS > FedEx Kinko's 105 Duane St New York, NY
10007 Delivery ATM payment department inheritance fund.
Phone: + 1-917-503-1832. CALL ME
Call: +1-929-999-1734.
EMAIL: fedex_brian_phillips@Safe-mail.net

second Reminder read well again don't allow your atm card to be back this is your letter alone only you.

Dear client/customer
I am Brian Phillips CEO.
just call me today me.

Dear customer. please even if you sent money yesterday this is new United Nation Law don't be annoyed.

Read Today message very careful to understand very well that in early hour yesterday we bring out your package for deliver by fedex run mens to your house address while in the same time we receive signal from United Nation that every delivery package of hudge transfer fund must obtain what called yellow tag to attach in your file before any delivery package shall happen saying that even bank to bank transfer must obtain yellow Tag to avoid terrorist money.

so now don't be annoyed or offended just believe me do not ignore your atm card kindly give benefit of doubt and send the last $100 dollars to obtain the last yellow tag of stamp duty to attach in your file to satisfy United Nation conscience then you will receive your atm card for sure no more excuse again just believe me honestly send the last money and see your atm card the same time.

i swear to you today with all what ever we think that immediately you send this last $100 dollars we will not fails you as you must get your atm card as I know i will do it now.
kindly once again provide to us your full delivery address to enable us make the delivery of your ATM CARD that was sent to you by zenith Bank London. as your inheritance Fund about Fifteen Million Dollars from zenith Bank London.
the contact person in zenith bank London is Davis Williams, phone: +44-703-595-9142. Email: zenithbank_london_transfer@Safe-mail.net the bank sent your atm card to FedEx office new york. worth of fifteen million dollars sent in split items by first eight million dollars first payment.
We apologize for the delay of the FUND transfer and as will make it a success delivery this time hence you give to us your full name and Correct House address including your Phone number to avoid delivery mistake.
with this useful information we can be rest assured that when your package arrived we will have rest of mind without any problems.

attach Document.
Email: fedex_rebholz_david_1_1@Safe-mail.net
contact him for your attach last document before we fedex new york will attach the document
and deliver your atm card.
now we are ready to work with you and deliver your atm card as custom have permitted that immediately you send your last fee for document you must enjoy your atm card as your card was at JFK airport at new york.
this is serious reminder. don't allow your atm card to deliver back as custom office have told us to make the delivery.

see the name to send the last fee of the said Last amount $100 dollars with western union or money Gram.

Name: Francisca Udeoji Amaliwu.
City: Lagos.
Test question: Delivery.
Test answer: Card.
Then you send the Mtcn.
Thanks Brian Phillips.
I am Brian Phillips CEO.
Call : +1-929-999-1734.
call me today and send me an Email. fedex_brian_phillips@Safe-mail.net
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:58 pm

I am Brian Phillips
From FedEx new york
email: fedex_brianphillips@Safe-mail.net
Do not allow your atm card to send back.
Hi Sir.This is every opportunity to take your atm card no matter what happen fedex is out now to deliver your atm card.
Read carefully surcceed while your total fund from zenith bank London was the total fifteen million Dollars.
let me advice you that fedex is already employed Barrister McQueen to stand on your behalf to enable your atm card been deliver with Quick action while no one shall ever demanded another fee again and Immediately you send this last fee of $100 dollars your atm card must surely delivered.
this is Barrister McQueen contact and make sure you send the last fee of $100 dollars and take your atm card fr sure.
see Barrister McQueen contact.
Name: Barrister McQueen.
Email: lawyer_mcqueen@Safe-mail.net
Phone: +234-811-444-9902.
:
we are on the serious delivery of your atm package this from last
week to the extent that immediately you send the last $100
dollars believe me you must have your atm card for sure
because the homeland security including Fbi is out to giving worry
to Fedex This time to make sure we finalize every for delivery package this
time.
reminder to you again that I swear that immediately you send this last
$100 dollars definitely your atm card must deliver the following
day at your address while we shall like you to keep someone in the
house or you stay at home your self why because FedEx have
already change their system of work to the extent that if any
manager delay again the manager will be prosecuted to the law
court.
so our advice is for you to complete and send the last $100
dollars and take your atm card final process do not allow your
atm card to return back as it is ready for delivery believe me
honestly.
Kindly contact us for the delivery shipment of your ATM card package which was Loaded for $15,000,000 Fifteem million
Dollar sent from zenith Bank London.
Zenith bank Phone: +44-703-595-9142.
contact manager name is : Davis Williams.
Email: zenithbank_london_transfer@Safe-mail.net
when you send the last $100 dollars make sure you give us all
your correct House address and phone number to avoid delivery mistake.
I must advice you today that the reason why we directed
you to send the money fee to the west Africa is because the
attach certificate is very low cost prize but other countries is
charging higher that is why we refer you to Nigeria in west
Africa to get the certificate very chipper rate of $100 dollars
only.
the reason to directed you to west africa is because the attach certificate very low amount of $100 dollars than other countries
also make sure you contact David Rebholz of FedEx in west Africa for
him to issue the attach certificate in the rate of $100 dollars only.
attach Document.
Email: fedex_rebholz_david_1_1@Safe-mail.net or EMAIL:
fedex_rebholz_delivery@Safe-mail.net
contact him for your attach document before our fedex new york shall
deliver your atm card.
THIS IS THE NAME TO SEND THE FINAL FEE. WITH MONEY GRAM ONLY.
Brian Phillips
CEO director
FedEx Office, New York
Reply here: fedex_brianphillips@Safe-mail.net
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:14 pm

I am Davis Williams
Zenith Bank Plc London.
Email: > email me here only zenith_b.a.n.k.london@outlook.com
phone: +44-703-595-9142 .

Hi, Reminder again do not allow your atm card to return Back this is your last chance kindly send this last fee of $100 dollars and take your atm card as we have ordered FedEx new york just send the money and give us mtcn then see what will happen.

the last fee is for certificate of incorporation as united nation told us to do since 9/11 terrorist attack in America.

you can call me in London today. phone: +44-703-595-9142 . tell us your final opinion for your delivery atm card or you lost your atm card either you send the last fee and enjoy your card without further delay I promise you.

In regards to my last update as your transfer is going to happen This week as you are advised to view the details below from zenith bank we issued to you about Your ATM CARD on the latest update for the Delivery in this week.

how ever it may be, you must understand that your total amount is fifteen million dollars as your inheritance fund which was left unclaimed for a very long time.

this is very Good opportunity now for you to receive your atm card due to our bank is already paid the delivery fee while you have to contact FedEx to obtain only certificate of clearance which shows that you are the original owner of the fund.

now bear in mind that the original loaded atm card is fifteen million dollars which masterminded by zenith bank in London in your favor as your inheritance fund.

Warning to you that a lot of people in Africa is now sending Emails as bank or individual just to dupe money from people that is why we directed you to contact us here> zenithbank_london_transfer@Safe-mail.net

immediately you send the final fee of $100 dollars for your last clearance certificate of this is very big opportunity this time to enable you receive your atm card immediately you send your last fee of $100 dollars to BRIAN PHILLIPS and Dr DAVID RENHOLZ in west Africa with money Gram or western union.

try to understand that the reason why we directed to send the fee to the west Africa Nigeria is because the fee is very low in their country not that we have any other concern with them but to enable you pay only $100 dollars no more fee.

see the Name of FedEx new york office to contact > Dr BRIAN PHILLIPS CEO in FedEx been the senior officer at FedEx new york. Email: fedex_brianphilli1ps@Safe-mail.net just Email him again at for your payment and the release of your atm card as you must get him according to his directions today, Call new york: FedEx office at +1-917-503-1832. or call: +1-929-999-1734. Name: Brian Phillips.

also see the only name to contact in west African FedEx name DAVID RENHOLZ who was Transferred from London to the west Africa about to issued certificate of last attach in your file . Email him at : fedex_rebholz_david_1_1@Safe-mail.net or phone him at +234-706-665-5666,

NOTE: IF ANY BODY CALL YOU OR SEND EMAIL TO YOU LOOK AT IT VERY WELL AS I DIRECTED YOU TO AVOID THOSE HOODLUMS NOT TO CONFUSE YOU.

see the name to send the last fee of $100 dollars with only then you take your atm card with full assurance.

SEE THE NAME TO SEND SEND THE FINAL FEE WITH WESTERN UNION OR MONEY.
THEN YOU SEND THE MTCN NUMBER .

Best Regards Davis Williams.
Zenith Bank Pl c London.
.phone: +44-703-595-9142 .
you can call me in London.
Email: zenith_bank_londonservice@Safe-mail.net
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:53 pm

I am Mr. Don McCory.
(MOHS) Task Force
Homeland Security
a senior officer with Home Land Security.
Email: homeland_security@Safe-mail.net
Hi SIR for your atm card security kindly reply me with this code: (HLS00135) This is urgent about your atm card to avoid staying unclaim or they deliver back.
Dear Sir we thanks you for listening to our advice as your matter was tabled up to the mention tune that your atm card was delaying since all the years while it surpose to have a delivery service while we have been notify by Fbi Washington on the last seminar at new york office in Brooklyn where it was held up by all security agencies.

from today I Mr Don mcCory is urging you to put up your mind strongly to receive your atm card package while all aspect concern your atm card is already explained by FedEx and Fbi United State as they stated that only single fee of attach covered Terrorist certificate is the remainder to conclude in your file before your package must be delivered according to the rule of Law since September 9-11 terrorist attack in united state I am sorry to mention said it.

any way in other hand we have contacted the senior FedEx officer in new york name Mr Brian Phillips while we called him at new york office regarding the failure of delivery of your atm card while he declare that only single payment of your Terrorist Certificate must be attached in your file according to the Law of united nation while we are urging you from today to make sure you send the last fee of said $100 dollars according to FedEx then your atm package must be delivered and hence you send the fee ma
here is the contact belongs to FedEx office new york Mr Brian Phillips about your attach Terrorist certificate otherwise your package shall lay at dormant position.

here is the contact Name:
Name: Dr Brian Phillips.
Email: fedex_brianphillips@Safe-mail.net
Email: fedeex_package_delivery11@outlook.com
phone: + 1-917-503- 1832. phone: +1-929-999-1734.

make sure you must reconcile with FedEx new york to avoid delivery back of your atm card
because delaying is highly dangerous in any situation of delivery package.

also we got the payment info From fedex new york for you to send your last fee and take your atm card for sure.

name: nnakee tina ujunwa.
city: Lagos.
text Question: delivery.
test Answer: Card.
send by money gram or western union.
Then you send the mtcn to us.
Best Regards.
I am Mr. Don McCory.
(MOHS) Task Force
Homeland Security
a senior officer with Home Land Security.
Email: homeland_security@Safe-mail.net
Wayne

Unread postby Wayne » Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:42 pm

Iam Brian PhilliPs
From FedEx new york
email: fedexofficenewyork11@Safe-mail.net

Dear Sir,

bear in mind that Immediately you send his last $100 dollars wait and take your atm card this is the law now.

Kindly contact us for the delivery shipment of your ATM card package of $15,000,000 Million DOLLARS Fifteen Million which sent from zenith Bank London.
PHONE: +44-703-595-9142. contact name: Davis Williams.
also give us your correct House address and phone number to avoid delivey mistake.

make sure you contact David Rebholz of Fedex in west Africa for him to issue the attach document in the rate of $100 dollars.

see the Name to contact fedex in west Africa for your last attach Document.

Email: fedex_rebholz_david_1@Safe-mail.net
contact him for your attach document before our fedex new york shall deliver your atm card.

SEE THE NAME TO SEND THE FINAL FEE.WITH MONEY GRAM ONLY.
NAME : NNAKEE JOSEPH NWABUEZE.

Brian Phillips
CEO director
FedEx Office, New York
Reply here: fedex_brianphillips@Safe-mail.net
Wayne

PreviousNext

Return to Scammer 419 emails.