Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hartgreen61@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

hartgreen61@yahoo.com

Unread postby Devil_woman » Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:11 pm

hartgreen61@yahoo.com

+447012961997

Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Invomo Ltd

Received: from [154.120.93.253] by web142304.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 22 Aug 2014 05:56:25 PDT
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report<br>Originating IP: 154.120.93.253<br>Originating ISP: Spectranet Ltd<br> City: Lagos<br>Country of Origin: Nigeria<br>* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

reply-to:  Hart Green <hartgreen61@yahoo.com>
to:
date:  Fri, Aug 22, 2014 at 1:56 PM
subject:  hello

Dear Friend.
I have deal of Sixty Eight Million Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only.($68.8M) in my department and i need a trust worthy person overseas who will help me to receive the money in 60% for me and 40% for you but all the whole money will be held by you on trust pending when i will come with my family to invest my share of the money.
If you are interested  send down the following personal details to me and as soon i hear from you we will proceed but you are advised to keep every thing regards to this business very confidential to ensure successful conclusion.

(1)Full names:........................ .....
(2)Occupation:................ ..............
(3)Age and Sex:..........................
(4)Marital Status:.......................
(5)Private mobile phone and fax numbers in any:..................
(6)Current residential address:..............

I am waiting for your urgent reply so that we will starts immediately on how the fund will move to you in your country through diplomatic means.Please confirm the receipt of this vital message.

Regards,
Dr Hart Green
UK
+44-701-2961997
Devil_woman
Supreme survivor

johncoleman426@yahoo.co.uk

Unread postby SlapHappy » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:26 pm

Return-Path: <johncoleman426@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 10:48:46 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: hello

Dear Friend.
I have deal of Sixty Eight Million Eight Hundred Thousand United State Dollars Only.($68.8M) in my department and i need a trust worthy person overseas who will help me to receive the money in 60% for me and 40% for you but all the whole money will be held by you on trust pending when i will come with my family to invest my share of the money.
If you are interested send down the following personal details to me and as soon i hear from you we will proceed but you are advised to keep every thing regards to this business very confidential to ensure successful conclusion.

I am waiting for your urgent reply so that we will starts immediately on how the fund will move to you in your country through diplomatic means.Please confirm the receipt of this vital message.

Regards,
John
UK
+44-701-2961997
=
+447012961997
Redirected VOIP number.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

hartgreen67@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:25 pm

Return-Path: <hartgreen67@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 11:18:22 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Hart Green <hartgreen67@yahoo.com>
Subject: hello

Dear Friend.
If you are interested send down the following personal details to me and as soon i hear from you we will proceed but you are advised to keep every thing regards to this business very confidential to ensure successful conclusion.

Regards,
Dr Hart Green
UK
+44-701-2961997
=
+447012961997
Redirected VOIP telephone number.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

robert_wood7@yahoo.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:32 pm

Return-Path: <robert_wood7@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 21:42:00 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: <robert_wood7@yahoo.com>
Subject: I look forward to hear from you
MIME-Version: 1.0

Dear Friend.

I look forward to hear from you
Robert Wood
+44-701-2961997
=
+447012961997
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Return to Scammer 419 emails.