Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

revmarks@ctf.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

revmarks@ctf.com

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:01 pm

Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO mrson2459.com) (46.4.106.211)
by mta1380.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Thu, 27 Nov 2014 15:13:40 +0000
Reply-To: rev.marksopelo1@openmail.cc
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 16:13:37 +0100
Subject: PAYMENT DETAILS

Attn:

Dear Sir,

I acknowledged receipt massage from authorities in Nigeria and after going through details information as released by paying correspondent bank, I wish to inform you that CitiFinancial Services will be glad to handle process payment of your inheritance fund amounting to Million of United States Dollars on following conditions:

1) That CitiFinancial Services will be entitled to 10% of your total inheritance fund sum of Twenty Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only.

2) That 10% will be deducting at source from your total inheritance fund sum of Twenty Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only.

3) That sum of Two Million, Seven Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars Only will be deducting at source, while remaining balance sum of Twenty Four Million, Seven Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars Only will be paying to you as your rightful inheritance fund.

4) That CitiFinancial Services, Lagos Nigeria will be responsible for payment of all charges, dues and fees until you successful confirm receipt payment sum of Twenty Four Million, Seven Hundred and Fifty United States Dollars Only into your possession without committing any personal pocket money.

5) That before CitiFinancial Services, Lagos �Nigeria will commence handling of your payment fund release arrangement as stated above, you the beneficiary needs writing a promissory note letter address to CitiFinancial Services, Lagos �Nigeria accepting above stated terms/conditions and that letter from you must be signed by you, stamped/notarized at Federal High Court of Nigerian with fee sum of US125 (One Hundred and Twenty United States Only) and you will bear cost of stamping and notarization of the letter at Federal High Court of Nigeria for legal backing of the transaction.

6) That CitiFinancial Services, Lagos �Nigeria will provide to you draft copy of the promissory note letter for you to study and re-write as the above stated conditions is nonnegotiable, hence I did not intend entering into communication that will not yield any good result, so therefore careful read and replied only if the terms and conditions as stated above is acceptable to you.

If the above Terms/conditions is acceptable by you, please kindly reconfirm your Full Name, Address, city, Country and Cell/Phone Numbers for record purposes only.

Yours Faithfully
Rev. Mark Sopelo
Tel: +12028276703
Email: marksopelo@yahoo.com.my
Email: rev.marksopelo1@openmail.cc
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.