Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

zina_ahmed1@yahoo.in

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

zina_ahmed1@yahoo.in

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:39 pm

zina
Female / Single
27 - Bordeaux / France

Slogan
looking for my soul mate
About Me
I am an easy going young girl,i like honesty,hardwork,sincerity,and dislikes cheat.
Looking For
A man that possess same features with me
Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Black
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Earrings
Ethnicity Mixed
My Best Feature My Eyes
Appearance Attractive
Height(cm) 176
Weight(kg) 67
Life Style
Drinking Never
Smoking Never
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Entertainment / Media
Profession mass media
Annual Income 30.001$-60.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Interests camping,reading,and cooking.
Activities indoors games,shopping.
Books novels,magazines.
Movies Harry potter
Music rnb
TV Shows The kardashians
Background / Cultural Values
Education Master
Languages English
Religion Christianity
Star Sign Leo

Hello dear,

My name is zina,i glanced through your profile today when i was searching for who understands love and its true value,so i picked interest on you.i would want you to contact me through my email(zina_ahmed1@yahoo.in) i have something important to discuss with you.i will be waiting to read through your mail ok,take good care of yourself.
Attachments
zina.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: zina_ahmed1@yahoo.in

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:46 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
My dearest,

How are you today, hope you are fine, you have given me hope by returning my message and i will also like to meet you in person as we continue to know more about ourselves and i guess you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with, i am not going to give my love to any other man if only you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another man because you are the first man that i have contacted and i am trusting that you will not betray my confidence in you.

My dear, to tell you more about my self, i am Miss Zina Ahmed Abdullahi, i am a 25 years old girl from Somalia but presently residing here in Senegal, the only daughter of Late Dr. Ahmed Abdullahi Wayel, the former education minister of Somalia who died on a suicide bomb attack in Shamo Hotel in Mogadishu on the 3rd December, 2009 in which many innocent souls were killed or injured. Unfortunately, my father was among the dead and life has not been the same again for me ranging from starvation due to the severe famine in my country to insecurity of my life because of war and constant terrorist attacks which forced me to escape and take asylum in the United Nations Refugee Camp in Dakar-Senegal in order to save my life and reclaim my inherited fund which my late father left for me in a Senegal Bank so that i can use the fund to relocate to a peaceful country and reestablish my shattered life.

My late father left huge amount of fund in his bank account in Senegal and please i have not told anyone except you and our Reverend priest about the existence of this fund and i will like you to please keep it secret and confidential to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it and my security also will continue to be at risk as some people may want to eliminate me and claim my inheritance when they get to know about my worth and this is why i am pleading with you to keep the transaction in utmost confidential and only between the us.

Remember i trust you and that is why i am giving you all this information. I want to give my love to you and you alone as i wrote earlier, you are the first man in my life. Moreover, i will like to hear your voice please, you can just call me with this telephone number( 00221765439206 ) It is our Reverend priest's telephone. His name is Reverend Paul Boris and his e-mail address is (revpaul_boris@yahoo.com). If you call him please tell him that you want to speak with Miss Zina Ahmed Abdullahi in the female hostel of the refugee camp and he will send for me to answer your call because i have just told him about you and the man of God gave his blessings and support to us.

I have already informed the Senegal bank about my plans to reclaim my inherited fund and the manager of the bank advised me to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf in the transfer of the fund due to my present refugee status which forbids me to partake in any kind of monetary transaction be it locally or internationally.

You will have 15% of the total fund for helping me and the remaining amount will be my investment capital which will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to university to complete my studies as i was only in my 2nd year in the university when the crisis started in my country. In this regards i will give you my father`s bank contact details immediately with some information upon your acceptance to help me in reclaiming the fund. My late father has Six Million, Seven Hundred Thousand USD ($6.700,000.00) deposit which i am the next of kin. So, all i need from you is your confirmation of willingness to represent me in the transfer and your full assurance not to betray me after my inherited fund has been transferred to your own account in your country.

My dear, i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this terrible situation that i am presently into and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this fund since i do not yet have any experience in investment management and that is why i want to return to the university and complete my education as soon as the transfer is completed.

This refugee camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Immediately after the bank transfers my inherited fund to your account in your country, i can then inform you of how much you will have to send for me to prepare my traveling documents to join you in your country. I will send more of my pictures to you later when i have known your response towards my proposal to you. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Yours Sincerely,
Miss Zina Ahmed

HEADER:
Received: from [62.210.141.31] by web192603.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 20 Oct 2014 06:45:37 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgZGVhcmVzdCwKCkhvdyBhcmUgeW91IHRvZGF5LCBob3BlIHlvdSBhcmUgZmluZSwgeW91IGhhdmUgZ2l2ZW4gbWUgaG9wZSBieSByZXR1cm5pbmcgCm15IG1lc3NhZ2UgYW5kIGkgd2lsbCBhbHNvIGxpa2UgdG8gbWVldCB5b3UgaW4gcGVyc29uIGFzIHdlIGNvbnRpbnVlIHRvIAprbm93IG1vcmUgYWJvdXQgb3Vyc2VsdmVzIGFuZCBpIGd1ZXNzIHlvdSBhcmUgdGhlIHR5cGUgb2YgbWFuIGkgYW0gCmxvb2tpbmcgZm9yd2FyZCB0byBzcGVuZCB0aGUgcmVzdCBvZiBteSBsaWZlIHdpdGgsIGkgYW0gbm90IGcBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.696
References: <CABd=3yjCGp6ESqY4qhJXfg1Ziz7RiGQ5=pTQ_SC6=Cnx08joew@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1413758737.2395.YahooMailNeo@web192603.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 06:45:37 +0800
Reply-To: Zina Ahmed <zina_ahmed1@yahoo.in>
Subject: With Love And Great Trust

My love CLIPPED,

I feel a bit revived with your considerations to help me out of this prison called refugee camp because my stay here has never been a thing of joy to me and you are really gradually bringing back hope to my almost hopeless life and i will continue to pray that God will guide you so that you can assist me to successfully complete the transfer so that i can join you in your country and regain my freedom and normal life and also complete my studies as i was only in my second year in the university before the attack which killed my dear father and the crisis in my country which led to my escape from my country and my subsequent asylum in the refugee camp to secure my life and also be close to the bank where my late father deposited the fund for me.

Moreover, i want to join you very soon in your country as soon as the transfer of my inherited fund is completed to your bank account in your country on my behalf because every minute that i spend here in the refugee camp is a waste in my life and life here in the refugee camp is difficult and sorrowful and my status now as a refugee makes me to weep so much because each time that i remember how my life suddenly crumbled from grace to grass and from being like a princess in my father's house to an ordinary refugee, i weep uncontrollable because i never expected this in my life and that is why i am praying for God to use you to rescue me out from here.

I am now going to give you the contact of the bank where my late father deposited the fund with me as the next of kin and also my late father's bank account details but i want to plead with you to help and represent me in the bank with all sincerity because i do not want you to hurt or destroy my only hope to live a normal life again because the fund is the only thing that i have left in this life.

Below is the bank contact address with my late father's bank account details;

Bank Name: Attijariwafa Bank of Senegal-BST(Dakar-Senegal)
Bank Address: Caisse 36 XOF Yoff, Dakar-Senegal.
Tel Nos: +221780192440/ +221765929809
Fax: +221338920073

Email Addresses: atijariwafabanque@fastservice.com OR atijariwafabanque@financier.com

Details of my late father's bank account;

Name of Depositor: (Dr.) Ahmed Abdullahi Wayel
Next of kin: Zina Ahmed Abdullahi Wayel
Amount : $6.700,000.00 M US Dollars
Account Number: A/C NO.510153001

==============================================================
Send the letter below to the bank.

Contact Person = Mr. Nigel Foster

Dear Sir,

I would like to state that my name is Mr. CLIPPED MY INFO, Age: --. I am the foreign beneficiary trustee to Miss Zina Ahmed Abdullahi Wayel, I apply officially as it was directed by Miss Zina in respect to her late father's deposit, Late Dr. Ahmed Abdullahi Wayel in A/C NO.510153001 in your bank institution under your management .

Being the co-beneficiary to the deposited fund in your Bank, May I pleased know what is required of me and from Miss Zina Ahmed Abdullahi Wayel in order that the said deposit will be transferred into my Bank Account Number as desired by Miss Zina.

Let me know as soon as possible .
Respectfully submit .

Yours truly,
CLIPPED
===============================================================
You have to kindly send the letter to the Attijariwafa bank of Senegal through the bank's above e-mail addresses and keep me informed as soon as you send the letter to the Attijariwafa bank and also keep me updated with every development from the bank so that i can know when the transfer will be completed and also advise or direct you if there is any need to ensure the successful completion of the transfer.

Confirm to me as soon as you receive this email.

Yours sincerely,
Zina Ahmed

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.121.67] by web192605.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 23 Oct 2014 01:29:56 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgbG92ZSBCZXJuaGFyZCwKCkkgZmVlbCBhIGJpdCByZXZpdmVkIHdpdGggeW91ciBjb25zaWRlcmF0aW9ucyB0byBoZWxwIG1lIG91dCBvZiB0aGlzIHByaXNvbiBjYWxsZWQgcmVmdWdlZSBjYW1wIGJlY2F1c2UgbXkgc3RheSBoZXJlIGhhcyBuZXZlciBiZWVuIGEgdGhpbmcgb2Ygam95IHRvIG1lIGFuZCB5b3UgYXJlIHJlYWxseSBncmFkdWFsbHkgYnJpbmdpbmcgYmFjayBob3BlIHRvIG15IGFsbW9zdCBob3BlbGVzcyBsaWZlIGFuZCBpIHdpbGwgY29udGludWUgdG8gcHJheSB0aGF0IEdvZCB3aWxsIGcBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.733
References: <CABd=3yjCGp6ESqY4qhJXfg1Ziz7RiGQ5=pTQ_SC6=Cnx08joew@mail.gmail.com> <1413758737.2395.YahooMailNeo@web192603.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yjywPCtbfRwC8c+vctgtmyRfjOYgoyGqxQFujwA-TJJiA@mail.gmail.com> <1413847022.95375.YahooMailNeo@web192602.mail.sg3.yahoo.com> <CABd=3yi5X1KnS4u=g7KrGmanoKoODufsScuge0xOPwxBZkz7qQ@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1413998996.54251.YahooMailNeo@web192605.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 01:29:56 +0800

My love CLIPPED,

Good day to you and i hope you are feeling alright today, I am pleased with the way you are using your position to help me recover my inheritance, God will guide, protect and strengthen you and your family for coming to the rescue of an orphan. For me i will forever leave to remember you.

My love, as the bank said that we need power of attorney and affidavit of oath in order to transfer my inherited fund to your bank account in your country on my behalf. My love, i find it difficult because it was not easy for me to get a lawyer who will help us because of my refugee situation but i have use the influence of the Reverend priest to get this good lawyer, he is a famous human right lawyer, he has helped a lot of refugees in the past and i am confident our own will not be a different case .

He promise to help us but insist we must follow with his instructions as that is the only way he can help us in getting those legal documents. Please try to do all he says as he has warned me that on no account will he attend to us unless we meet with his law firm requirements.

I told him everything about you and he has promised to assist us, so please try and contact him on both telephone and e-mail, inform him that you are my foreign partner that you need his legal services to get a power of an attorney and affidavit of oath that will allow you to transfer my inherited fund from a BANK IN SENEGAL into your account.

THE LAWYER INFORMATION ARE BELOW .
=======================================================================
TIJANI LAW FIRM .
SOLICITORS AND ASSOCIATES .
ADDRESS : RUE CZP 19 PK SULE LANE
DAKAR-SENEGAL.
PRIVATE TELEPHONE = 00221761369808
NAME: BARRISTER TIJANI ISLAM.

E-MAIL: tijanii.chamber@lawyer.com
E-MAIL: tijani.chambers@activist.com

GOOD DAY SIR,

I am Mr ___________, i will like you to help me and Miss Zina Ahmed Abdullahi Wayel to get some of the documents the bank needs for the transfer of fund of the father of the little girl now late in the name Dr. Ahmed Abdullahi Wayel, she is the next of kin and my partner, i contacted the bank and they have agreed to make the transfer as soon as i can bring the documents they want from me which are the affidavit of oath from a high court in Senegal and the power of attorney from Senegal too.

Sir, they asked me to do this with a Senegal based lawyer since the next of kin is living in Senegal, and here are my data, my name is Mr _________ and my nationality is ___________, for the time being my mobile number is ________________

So i will be waiting to hear from you, how you can help me and Miss Zina Ahmed Abdullahi Wayel to obtain those documents the bank needs from me to make this transfer, for now they are waiting for me to provide all those document they ask from me so it will be my pleasure if you tell me what i can do to get those legal documents.

Thanks sir bye
Please my love, kindly let me know as soon as you contact the lawyer because i am hoping that my inherited fund will be transferred to your bank account in few days time so that i will start making arrangement on how i will be coming to join you in your country because my situation here is very sorrowful and difficult. Please try as much as you can to contact the lawyer today.

Please you have to also send the statement of account, my father's death certificate and my birth certificate to the bank's e-mail and tell them that you will provide the remaining documents within some few days. Thanks so much for all your efforts so far to help me out of my present difficult condition, i am forever indebted to you. Take care and have a wonderful day.

Yours sincerely,
Zina Ahmed

HEADER:
Received: from [41.82.19.22] by web192601.mail.sg3.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 25 Oct 2014 21:05:43 SGT
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,TXkgbG92ZSBCZXJuaGFyZCwKCkdvb2QgZGF5IHRvIHlvdSBhbmQgaSBob3BlIHlvdSBhcmUgZmVlbGluZyBhbHJpZ2h0IHRvZGF5LCBJIGFtIHBsZWFzZWQgd2l0aCB0aGUgd2F5IHlvdSBhcmUgdXNpbmcgeW91ciBwb3NpdGlvbiB0byBoZWxwIG1lIHJlY292ZXIgbXkgaW5oZXJpdGFuY2UsIEdvZCB3aWxsIGd1aWRlLCBwcm90ZWN0IGFuZCBzdHJlbmd0aGVuIHlvdSBhbmQgeW91ciBmYW1pbHkgZm9yIGNvbWluZyB0byB0aGUgcmVzY3VlIG9mIGFuIG9ycGhhbi4gRm9yIG1lIGkgd2lsbCBmb3JldmVyIGxlYXYBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.733
References: <CABd=3yhYX9a4wNAbx3fF69SEX-EaUa5uQzXFMQvBGMV=NCMYew@mail.gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1414242343.90397.YahooMailNeo@web192601.mail.sg3.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 21:05:43 +0800
Subject: Please Contact This Lawyer For The Remaining Documents

PICS AND DOCS:

TWO FUNERAL PHOTOS WITH-HELD:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221765439206
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+221780192440
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221765929809

FAX: +221338920073
Number billable as geographic number
City or exchange location Dakar
Original network provider* Sonatel S.A.

+221761369808

MORE TO COME:

Bank Name: ECO Bank Senegal

2. Account number: XXXXXXX3501

3. Account holder's name: C. A. Ouattara

4. Swift Code: ECOCSNDA

5. Code Guichet: 01018

6. Bank Code: SN094

7. Cle Rib: 33

This is the Second Time I have received this Account from a Scammer.
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Re: zina_ahmed1@yahoo.in

Unread postby Big Al » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:51 pm

Zina escaped the Camp:
My dear Bernhard,

I hope my email finds you well because i have been praying and asking the almighty God to keep my dream forward so that i can be able to surprise you because you tried to show me kindness, love and care but you could not assist me to complete the transfer.

I unable to realized the transfer with you based on the developments then, but i thank the almighty God that all is well now. I am very happy to let you know that the bank has release my late father's fund to me through the assistance of my new partner from Ireland, he is a kind-hearted man who is now my co-investor and Husband.

I wish to let you know that i left Senegal yesterday night and i am in Ireland now with my husband and i left in Senegal a cheque bank draft of One Hundred and Twenty Five Thousand USD ( $125,000 ) for you as a reward for the fact that you did not take advantage of me over my inheritance as i revealed every thing about me to you when i was in terrible situation in the refugee camp in Senegal and there was no chance for me to ask for your bank account and pay in the money for you in your bank account because i was in a hurry to catch up with my flight and i did not want my partner to know about my gift of $125,000 to you because i know that he would not have allowed me to give you such huge amount.

However, i have instructed the assistant Reverend father whose name is Rev. Thaddeus Mattew, a priest in charge of the Church in the refugee Center in Dakar Senegal to send you the cheque. Feel free to contact him so that he can tell you how you can receive your cheque draft so that you can take the cheque to any bank in your country and cash your $125,000 that i left for you and use the fund to take very good care of your life, below are the details of the assistant Reverend father and you can contact him for your cheque draft.

Rev. Thaddeus Mattew.
Address: 100 Rue Sicap Grand Medina, Dakar-Senegal.
Tel.: +221761207457
Email: revthaddeusmatthew@gmail.com

Finally, i want to plead with you not to write to me again with this e-mail because my husband has access to my mailbox now and i do not want him to know that i left a cheque draft of $125,000 for you but i will call or write to you when i settle down very well in Ireland because i am still like a stranger here and i feel this is the only way i could say thank you.

Stay Bless and good bye.
Mrs Zina

HEADER:
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1015.mail.sg3.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 26 Nov 2014 15:48:53 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 792738.23951.bm@omp1015.mail.sg3.yahoo.com
X-YMail-OSG: CLIPPED
Received: by 106.10.196.177; Wed, 26 Nov 2014 15:48:53 +0000
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 15:48:52 +0000 (UTC)

PHONE NUMBER:
+221761207457
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.