Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

maisha0111@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

maisha0111@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:27 pm

Received: from User (unknown [91.121.246.184])
(Authenticated sender: test)
by teacher.stes.tp.edu.tw (Postfix) with ESMTPA id A3A69591E685
for <XXXXXX>; Sat, 15 Nov 2014 12:25:49 +0800 (CST)
Reply-To: <maisha201111@yahoo.fr>
Subject: PLEASE HELP.

Dear Friend,

Compliment of the day,My name is Miss Aisha Mohammed,25 years old from Darfur Sudan.

I am the only child of Mr Josahia Abdalla Mohammed,merchant in Mines and Industry. He was killed by rebels on his way to Capital city.He made several deposits containing 20.5 million U.S Dollars and 175 kg of Alluvial gold Dust with a Finance and Security Company in Ghana West Africa for safe keeping and instructed that I make claims to it in the case of any mis-harp to him, to look after my self and my Mother with the help of a foreign partner to guide me,since he was seen as a catalyst to the government because of his vast wealth and connection in the mining business.

My mother and I are now in Accra Ghana to make claims of the FUNDS and deposited Gold.

When we visited the company,we were informed,that my father signed to a clause in the deposit agreement,stating that only his foreign partner will have the rights to make claims based upon a letter of authorization by our family lawyer or any other legal representative as sanction by me,I am contacting you for your assistance in helping us make this claims by presenting yourself as my late fathers foreign partner and associate in the mining business,relocate my mother and self abroad to further my education and give my mother the best health care she deserves, I intend to invest this money abroad, hence my contacting you to advice me how best I can invest this money in your country and buy a house there.For your assistance I offer 30% of the money and an agreed percentage on profits made from the sale of the Gold. We have all the vital documents covering the deposit fund and the ownership which I can send on request.

If interested to help,send your direct phone and fax numbers for more information on your reply to maisha201111@yahoo.fr .

Yours faithfully,

Miss Aisha Mohammed.+233232943065.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.