Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

chimam07@yahoo.fr

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

chimam07@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Wayne » Mon May 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Received: from [41.138.188.210] by web172203.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 20 May 2013 14:01:50 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.1.8 YahooMailWebService/0.8.141.536
Message-ID: <1369054910.63277.YahooMailClassic@web172203.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 14:01:50 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: vivian_roy07@yahoo.fr
Subject: CONTACT HER TODAY!

My Dear Good Friend,

This is to thank you for your effort. I understand that your hands were tied.Not to worry.I have succeeded,the money has been transferred into the
account provided by a newly found friend of mine in Australia. To compensate for your past assistance and commitments,i have dropped an International
Certified Bank Draft of $1.200.000.00 for your help.

I am in Australia with my family presently.I do intend to establish some business concerns here,and possibly buy some properties.Contact my Secretary Name: Ms. Vivian Roy /Email: vivian_roy07@yahoo.fr Forward my mail to her,then ask her to send the cheque to you.

Also with your copy of your international passport or any valid ID.

Take good care of your self.

Best Regards,

Dr. Mary K. King
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

philpudeh05@yahoo.dk

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:32 pm

Received: from [41.138.180.76] by web171301.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 20 Jul 2013 01:44:40 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.149.560
Message-ID: <1374281080.80500.YahooMailNeo@web171301.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 01:44:40 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: Phillip Udeh <philpudeh05@yahoo.dk>
Subject: TAKE PAYMENT MTCN: 5877194698 $5000 I SENT TODAY

Asalamalakum!

Dear Friend,

I am glad to inform you that I finally succeed in transferring the investment amount ($25 Million) from bank of Africa. I did not forget your past effort and interest to assist me so I kept some amount for you in my own appreciation to compensate you for your time, effort and advice.

I kept the sum of $5,000,000.00 with my account officer at UBA GROUP Bank Dr. John Ugo. He has just informed me that your compensation payment advice have been granted by the Western Union Dept and they will send you $5,000 each day until you receive all approved amount.

The first $5,000.00 has been sent today and is available for pick up by you.

AMOUNT: $5,000.00
MTCN: 5877194698
SENDERS FIRST NAME: Hans
SENDERS LAST NAME: Franke

Check the transfer status online here https:/ /wumt.westernunion.com/asp/order ... try=global

You can now call your payment agent, Dr. John Ugo on direct Tel: +2348126015467 to give you the FTP CODE note that without Text Question and Answer for your FTP you can not be able to pick the fund and other info required for instant pick up of your approved fund.

Carrefour des trois Banques,
Email: westernunion606ymail.com
Telphone +2348126015467
Attn: Dr. John Ugo

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I am having at hand right.

Best regards,

Mr. Phillip Udeh

Phone:
+2348126015467
Number billable as mobile
Country or destination Nigeria
City or exchange location
Original network provider Celtel Nigeria Limited
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne

vivian_roy07@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:59 pm

Received: from [41.71.213.17] by web171405.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 12 Sep 2013 13:34:45 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.156.576
Message-ID: <1378989285.71455.YahooMailNeo@web171405.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 13:34:45 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: "Ms. Vivian Roy" <vivian_roy07@yahoo.fr>
Subject: CONTACT FEDEX FOR YOUR PACKAGE!

Dear Friend,

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Conformable Bank Draft of $1,500.000 United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you since for a couple of weeks now.Then I went to the bank to confirm if the draft has expired or getting near to expire and Dr.Wilson the Director of ECOBANK told me that before the draft will get to your hand that it will expire.

So I told him to cash the $1,500.000 USD UNITED STATES DOLLARS to cash payment to avoid losing this funds under expiration as I will be out out of the country for a 1 Months Course and I will not come back till ending of NEXT month.

What you have to do now is to contact FEDEX COURIER EXPRESS COMPANY as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your Consignment to you to avoid delay. For your information, I have paid for the Delivering charge and Insurance premium.

The only money you will send to the FEDEX COURIER EXPRESS COMPANY to deliver your Consignment direct to your postal Address in your country is ($75.00 US) only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except $75.00 US Dollars. I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.

You have to contact FEDEX COURIER EXPRESS COMPANY now for the delivery of your package with this information bellow: and Call them immediately you have received this mail,

Directors Name: Dr. John Uba
Email Address: fedexcourierexpress01@yahoo.com
Telephone: +2347033829044

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again,try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $75.00 US Dollars for their immediate action.

Note this. The FEDEX COURIER EXPRESS COMPANY don't know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a BOX of cloths. They did not know the contents was money. this is to avoid them delaying with the BOX. Don't let them know that box contents money ok.

Have a lovely day.

Yours truly,

Ms. Vivian Roy

Phone:
+2347033829044
Original network provider MTN Nigeria Communications Ltd
Wayne

Re: philpudeh05@yahoo.dk

Unread postby Wayne » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:19 pm

Received: from [41.138.190.170] by web171303.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 03 Apr 2014 20:24:33 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/481 YahooMailWebService/0.8.181.645
Message-ID: <1396553073.72874.YahooMailBasic@web171303.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 20:24:33 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: vivian_roy07@yahoo.fr
Subject: Contact the Church Secretary for the Fund

Dear Pastor,

This is to thank you for your effort. I understand that your hands were tied.Not to worry.I have succeeded,the money has been transferred into the account provided by a newly found friend Pastor of mine in Australia. To compensate for your past assistance and commitments,i have dropped an International Certified Bank Draft of $3.5 Million for your help.

I am in Our new Church brunch in Australia with my family presently.I do intend to establish some business concerns here,and possibly buy some properties. Contact the Church Secretary her Name is Ms Vivian Roy /Email: vivian_roy07@yahoo.fr Forward my mail to her,then ask her to send the cheque to you.

Also with your copy of your international passport or any valid ID.

Best Regards,

Pastor. Philip Udeh
Wayne

britishhighcommissions19@yahoo.com.ph

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:44 pm

Received: from [41.71.171.170] by web125801.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:40:35 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/858 YahooMailWebService/0.8.203.733
Message-ID: <1416253235.41816.YahooMailBasic@web125801.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 11:40:35 -0800
From: British High Commission <britishhighcommissions19@yahoo.com.ph>
Reply-To: britishhighcommissions19@yahoo.com.ph
Subject: Attention: Beneficiary

Attention: Beneficiary,

The BRITISH High Commission in Nigeria,Benin Republic,Togo, Ghana and Bokinafaso received a report of scam against you and other British/US citizens and London and Malaysia Etc. whom the country of Nigeria/Benin,Togo, Bokinafaso And Ghana have recompensed you due to meeting held with Five countries Government and the world high commissions against fraud activities by the Four country Citizens.

Your name was among those scammed as listed by the West Africa Financial Intelligent Unit (WAFIU). A re-compensation has been issued out in Certified Bank Drafts $5,000.000.00 to all the affected victims and has been already in distribution to all the bearers. Your draft was among those that was reported undelivered Monday 17th November and we wish to advise you to see to the instructions of the Committee to make sure you receives your draft of $5,000.000.00 immediately for your depositing into your account.

WAFIU further told us that the use of London Bank and the Togo and Cotonou was abolished due to interception activities noticed in the above mentioned courier services in Togo Benin,Nigeria and Ghana, London and thereby have made a concrete arrangement with the TNT Courier Company for a safe delivery to your door-step once the beneficiary meets up the demand of the conservancy.

We advise that you do the needful to make sure the WAFIU dispatches your recompense by Friday. You are assured of the safety of your draft and availability and be advised that you should stop further contacts with all the fake lawyers and security companies who in collaboration scammed you. Call me at: +234-9096971019 immediately to check if the delivery date suits you.

Yours in Service,

Mr. Richard Gozney.
CONSULER Phone:+2349096971019
BRITISH HIGH COMMISSIONS

Phone:
+2349096971019
Original network provider Cellular Mobile (ETACS)
Wayne

petamakom1@yahoo.pt

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:07 pm

Received: by 212.82.98.120; Wed, 10 Dec 2014 09:05:00 +0000
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 09:04:59 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Dr. Pete Amakom" <fedexcourierexpress01@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1301261380.8109525.1418202299066.JavaMail.yahoo@jws11164.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Subject: I HAVE REGISTERED YOUR CONSIGNMENT WITH FEDEX

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Confirmable Bank Draft of $950,000.00 United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you since for a couple of weeks now.

Then I went to the bank to confirm if the your Bank Draft has expired or getting near to expire and Dr.Wilson the Director of ECOBANK told me that before the Bank Draft will get to your hand that it will expire.

So I told him to cash the $950,000.00 USD UNITED STATES DOLLARS to cash payment to avoid losing this funds under expiration as I will be out out of the country for a 3 weeks Course and I will not come back till ending of December 2014.

What you have to do now is to contact FEDEX COURIER & SHIPPING COMPANY as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your Consignment to you to avoid delay. For your information, I have paid for the Delivering charge and Insurance premium.

The only money you will send to the FEDEX COURIER & SHIPPING COMPANY to deliver your Consignment direct to your postal Address in your country is ($105.00 US) only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except $105.00 US Dollars.

I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.

You have to contact FEDEX COURIER & SHIPPING COMPANY now for the delivery of your package with this information bellow;

Directors Name: Dr.Tony Ugo
Tell Phone: +2349096971019

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your,

package over there and know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $105.00 US Dollars for their immediate action.

Note this. The FEDEX COURIER & SHIPPING COMPANY don't know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a BOX of cloths. They did not know the contents was money. this is to avoid them delaying with the BOX. Don't let them know that box contents money ok.

I am waiting for your urgent response.

Best Regards,

Dr. Pete Amakom
Wayne

vladlenaminov12@yahoo.fr

Unread postby Wayne » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:36 am

CONTACT FEDEX FOR YOUR PACKAGE
People
Rosmawati Yahaya <vladlenaminov12@yahoo.fr> Today at 21:48
Reply-To: Rosmawati Yahaya <fedexcourierexpress01@yahoo.com>
Message body

Dear Friend,

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your Conformable Bank Draft of $950,000.00 United States Dollars, but I did not hear from you since for a couple of weeks now.

Then I went to the bank to confirm if the your Bank Draft has expired or getting near to expire and Dr.Wilson the Director of ECOBANK told me that before the Bank Draft will get to your hand that it will expire.

So I told him to cash the $950,000.00 USD UNITED STATES DOLLARS to cash payment to avoid losing this funds under expiration as I will be out out of the country for a 4 months Course and I will not come back till ending of May 2017.

What you have to do now is to contact FEDEX COURIER & SHIPPING COMPANY as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your Consignment to you to avoid delay. For your information, I have paid for the Delivering charge and Insurance premium.

The only money you will send to the FEDEX COURIER & SHIPPING COMPANY to deliver your Consignment direct to your postal Address in your country is ($45.00 US) only being Security Keeping Fee of the Courier Company so far.Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except $45.00 US Dollars.

I would have paid that but they said no because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage.

You have to contact FEDEX COURIER & SHIPPING COMPANY now for the delivery of your package with this information bellow;

Directors Name: Dr. Tony Ugo

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your,

package over there and know when it will get to your address. Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fee of $45.00 US Dollars for their immediate action.

Note this. The FEDEX COURIER & SHIPPING COMPANY don't know the contents of the Box. I registered it as a BOX of cloths. They did not know the contents was money. this is to avoid them delaying with the BOX. Don't let them know that box contents money ok.

I am waiting for your urgent response.

Best Regards,

Mrs. Rosmawati Yahaya
Wayne

Return to Scammer 419 emails.