Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

momkab55@superposta.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

momkab55@superposta.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:14 am

* 216.214.139.243 Broadview Networks Jamaica United States

Return-Path: <ienomikata@hanoi.jp>
Received: from unknown (HELO User) (ienomikata@hanoi.jp@216.214.139.243)
by vps04.hanoi.jp with SMTP; 16 Nov 2014 09:12:01 +0900
Reply-To: <momkab55@hotmail.com>
Subject: PURCHASING REQUEST!
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 01:11:57 +0100

Sir,with due respect.

It is my pleasure to introduce myself to you. However, I wanted to use the medium of rapid courier service to mail this letter to you officially, because I believe that it will be honored most than receiving by email: Nevertheless kindly consider this letter authentic and do not categorize it as Spam. Meanwhile I would need your attention for a moment. My name is Mr Momtaz Kabbout, a citizen of Lebanon, Born in Tripoli Libya but residing and working in a Bank in Benin Republic, as a bank manager in my branch. I hope that you will not expose or betray this trust that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

I am a family friend of late Khamis Gadhafi one of sons of late president M.Gadhafi of Libya, where I was born which you can confirm from my passport. I am late Khamis account manager in my bank and I have in my possession some substantial amount but for security reasons I will not mention the amount here. This fund was moved secretly to me to execute a project of building mighty Poultry Farm with Cooled Storerooms in Parakou Northern area of this country Benin. 10 days after I received the fund, Libya civilian war started and Mr Khamis was killed both his father and others. You may know the story, And until this moment no one knows about this money lay down in my Bank Security Vault in my name.

My purpose of contacting you is because I need your urgent assistance to stand as the beneficiary/contractor, whom we awarded the contract in the past to supply materials of this building project to claim the funds. Note: that this contract has been awarded to someone in the past but due to the death of my client the contract was terminated by me. Now I have the right to nominate you as the rightful contractor.

So for that motive we are going to use the medium of buying products, like Poultry/ Agricultural Products or Materials, Canned Seafood,any kind of products acceptable from your country, just to move these funds gradually and freely to you, as many Countries have money restrictions and different laws about huge fund coming inn. I will give you full details on how to execute this business and the amount involved and the percentage which you will take for your assistance. Please this message should be top secret and delete it if you are not interested.

I await your urgent communication.
Best regards,
Mr. Momtaz Kabbout
Email: momkab55@superposta.com
Tel: +229-61717148
=
+22961717148
This telephone number is most likely a Benin number. Specific information
on this number range is not available
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.