Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

jennetabam00@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

jennetabam00@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:30 pm

Subject: Money Transfer Control Number

Money Transfer Control Number
(M.T.C.N): 0726503952
ATTENTION Beneficiary ,

Be informed that the sum of Five thousand dollars
($5000.00 USD) has already been sent to you via our Western Union
Money Transfer office as we have been given the mandate to
your full overdue payment, a total sum of $10.5Million USD, via the western union by the Ministry of Finance.

I tried contacting you to give you the necessary information to enable you pick up your funds but I couldn't get through yesterday, so I decided to email you the MTCN and sender's name so that you can pick up the $5000.00 to enable us send another $5000.00 by tomorrow.

As you know already we will be sending you $5000.00 only per day. And it was agreed that you are to pay the clearance certificate charges a total sum of $260 before you are enabled to pick up your first payment, do take note of this, that you are to pay the $260 before picking up your first payment.

Go to any western union office in your locality to pick up the
$5000.00 which is currently active and endeavour to call me as soon as you get this mail as the only Operation Manager in charge of your payment, and I will send you another payment tomorrow once you pick up the first one, E-mail: (princetadu@gmail.com) contact me once you track the $5000.00 USD today.

Below is the western union information to pick up the $5000.00 USD; which you will be receiving daily after you send the transfer clearance certificate charges of $260 and it will serve as re-confirmation of your payment file in this office.

NOTE:
That you cannot pick up these funds if the transfer clearance certificate charges is not paid for.

Mtcn : 0726503952
Sender First Name: Tatianna
Sender Last Name: Allsop
City: LAGOS
Amount Sent: $5,000 Usd
Question: Yes
Answer: Yellow

I will be waiting to hear from you with the transfer clearance certificate payment of $260 today, and you areto make use the information below to send the transfer charges today.

RECEIVER:PRINCE TADU
CITY: LAGOS
QUESTION: TODAY?
ANSWER: YES
AMOUNT; $260usd

Be advised that the $260 USD transfer clearance certificate is compulsory as I was told, that is the only fee to be paid before you can receive your payment completely. Endeavour to E-mail your direct contact and telephone number.

Regards
c
OFFICE NUMBER +2348114735586
Email;(princetadu@gmail.com)
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.