Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

mehernoshkhairi446@yahoo.pt

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

mehernoshkhairi446@yahoo.pt

Unread postby Wayne » Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:27 pm

Received: by 212.82.98.117; Sat, 15 Nov 2014 10:18:33 +0000
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 10:18:32 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: Mehernosh Khairi <mehernoshkhairi742@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <721955933.868106.1416046712879.JavaMail.yahoo@jws11128.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Subject: I am waiting for your urgent responds.

Hello,

This message might meet you in utmost surprise; however, it’s just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am Mr. Mehernosh Khairi a banker by profession working in Barclay's Bank Ltd, Accra Ghana, and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank. I am sending you this message to inform you that i have a very important deal to share with you that revolves around your name which will bring benefit to both of us,

I have the opportunity transferring the left over funds in tune of (USD $8.4M) of one of my bank Customers who died along with his entire family in a deadly earthquake in China in 2008, who had no relations to claim the fund and I want you to help me receive the fund in your country. Is an opportunity for us to claim the fund and give our lives a complete definition.

Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between two of us in the ratio of 50/50 percentage. If you agree to my business proposal. Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail, further details and information should be forwarded to you, Send me an email to my private email account {mehernoshkhairi742@gmail.com}for more details of the transaction.

I am waiting for your urgent responds.

Sincerely,
Best Regard's
Mr. Mehernosh Khairi
Here is my number +233548598269
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.