Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

rosangelalulu53@hotmail.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

rosangelalulu53@hotmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:00 pm

Rosa Lulu
Female

i will be happy to tell you more and also tell you why i have contacted you if you reply me to rosangelalulu53@hotmail.com
Attachments
rosa.JPG
rosa.JPG (20.35 KiB) Viewed 4114 times
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: rosangelalulu53@hotmail.com

Unread postby Big Al » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:41 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
My Dear one,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How are you this morning? How was your night? hope fine. Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal. In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. It's just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to because all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is ( REV. JOHN DADA) who is the pastor of the (Christ The King Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am living in the women's hostel because the camp has two hostels, one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is (+221-786-336-890 ) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies but not in Senegal or Liberia because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Please listen to this, (it's a secret) i have my late father's FUND DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE and his DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me which shall be used to claim the money from the bank, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading bank in EUROPE which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $6.7 Five Million, Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over there to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the camp here but the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me, but he does not know that i have the FUND DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE and MY LATE FATHER'S DEATH CERTIFICATE here with me .
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it and when i will be there with you. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, trustful and a man of vision, optimistic and hardworking. My favorite language is English because it is my country's general language. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you.Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear you soonest .

Your's lovely,
Rosangela

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W49 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S25.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Fri, 7 Nov 2014 01:45:12 -0800
X-TMN: [aslg+F6rc5x7q7R9AKmVUvTrRejgVBUN]
X-Originating-Email: [rosangelalulu53@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W4932A097BCF881D364AA04A7850@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: rosangelalulu53@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_8c0b1fed-d465-4b83-b600-b65af664803a_"

My Dear,
I thank you ones again this day. I will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that GOD has chosen you to help me among-st other men on earth its now left for you and God who directed you to help me out from this predicament i found myself. I know you are the man i am going to depend and trust for my life. I am not going to give your love to any other man because i know you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another man.

Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you, that is why i am giving you all this information!. My love is for you and you alone, please i will like you to call me back today just as you promise when you call just tell the Rev father John Dada, (reverendjohndada65@yahoo.com) that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately +221-774 - 563 - 133
I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.

You will have 20% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you and i in any business of your choice.In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transferring the ($6.7 Million US Dollars) Six million seven hundred thousand dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact information of the bank is as follows:

TRANSFER DEPARTMENT ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
HEAD OFFICE/: 36 ST Andrew Square Edinburgh
EH2 2YE, UK.
Tel; +44.702-407-6334.
Fax: +44.704-578-7677.
The name of the transfer officer is Sir Ross McEwan .
rbstransferinfodept2@accamail.com
rbstransferdept.uk@aol.com)
Account name Fredrick Lulu
Next of kin Miss Rosangela Lulu
Account Number Is ALC643I08701346/QB/71/B.

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W46 ([65.54.190.189]) by BAY004-OMC3S2.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 8 Nov 2014 02:18:42 -0800
X-TMN: [sGbz9tBao0fSoURF1spnZQ7hwd/6OeM4g0l/OSf7vjo=]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W4660BC02EC4441F9C3825CA7820@phx.gbl>
boundary="_6d6642fd-9009-46b0-81cb-cf6e55256330_"

Hello my dearest,
How are you today? hope you are fine, i have little time to write to you, the office of the Reverend is busy today,
Now about the request the bank needs from us. l told the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) he will help us in the transfer, write to him about the transfer, And send his contact to the bank today,

Bar (Dr) Sadiq Sanga Esq
(barristersadiqsangalawfirm@yahoo.com
barristersadiqsangalawchambers@gmail.com)
Equity law firm
telephone number .+221764745487.

Tell him that the bank asked you to get a Senegalese lawyer, that will help you get some documents in the high court. before the transfer could be made, Have a nice time and always think about me.

Sincerely

HEADER:
Received: from BAY180-W36 ([65.54.190.188]) by BAY004-OMC3S25.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Tue, 11 Nov 2014 02:35:18 -0800
X-TMN: [Ye9OszWOaxLMdo2x9WwB99MFv5RZk/AY]
Message-ID: <BAY180-W36406047735DBCE737CBBAA7810@phx.gbl>
boundary="_8dcc5df0-6ce9-42b4-88fd-cee67a715097_"

PICS AND ID:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221774563133
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+221786336890
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

+447024076334
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Magrathea Telecommunications Ltd

FAX: +447045787677
Number billable as universal access number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Open Telecom International Ltd

+221764745487
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

Accounts used by the scammer:
ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... VINCENT .I. ARINZE

NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BANK OF AFRICA SENEGAL

BANK ADDRESS.............. YOFF DAKAR SENEGAL

ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 0500 2 2 8 0 0 0 8

BANK CODE..................... SN100

CODE AGC..................... 01022

RIB..................... 63

SWIFT CODE..................AFRISNDAXXX

IBAN.......................... SN08 SN10 0010 2200 5002 2800 0863

ACCOUNT HOLDER....... ... MALO DIEYNABA .M. CELESTINE

NAME OF THE BANK..... .... BICIS BANK (SENEGAL)

BANK ADDRESS.............. AEROPORT YOFF

ACCOUNT NUMBER............ 0 0 1 0 7 5 2 0 0 0 7 7

CODE AGC..................... 01245

RIB..................... 89

DEVISE...................... XOF

SWIFT CODE.................. BICISNDXXXX

IBAN.......................... SN08 SN01 0012 4500 1075 2000 7789

"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.