Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

damarisabraham@outlook.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

damarisabraham@outlook.com

Unread postby SlapHappy » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:31 pm

* 116.203.74.194 Mts Delhi India

Return-Path: <damarisabraham@outlook.com>
Received: from HP-PC ([unknown] [116.203.74.194])
by asmtp2.dialogsl.net (Sun Java(tm) System Messaging Server 7u2-7.02 64bit
(built Apr 16 2009)) with ESMTPA id <0NF1008VV73DL930@asmtp2.dialogsl.net>;
Fri, 14 Nov 2014 19:05:54 +0530 (IST)
Reply-to: damarisabraham@outlook.com
Subject: RESPECTED.
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 13:35:43 +0000

FROM ABBOT LABORATORIES SECRETARY.

Respected Sir,

There is this herbal product supply opportunity in India that I am writing to introduce you to. The director of abbot laboratories United Kingdom is pursuing a new homoeopathic medicine for treatment and control of mycoplama and zycoplama infections, porcine respiratory disease and gastrointestinal tract that need the use of special herbal product known as Talibo herbal oil that is available in India. However, my director is looking for the Talibo herbal homoeopathic producer in India who can be supplying this product to his laboratory in the UK for his invention. However, I know the producer of this Talibo herbal homoeopathic product in India but I do not want to introduce him to my director because, I do not want my director to know the producer and to be buying the product directly from the producer in India.
This is the reason I have mailed you to introduce you as a supplier of this Talibo herbal homoeopathic oil in India to my director at Abbot Laboratories UK and to enable him to make purchase order through you.

If you are interested to take up the supply of the Talibo herbal oil in India to my director here in the UK, I will introduced you to him so that he can send somebody from the UK to come and meet you for the products and to discuss the possibly mode of payment to you before supply. I will introduce you to the producer in India for product price quotation. A trial to take up this supply job as a supplier will benefit you because, it is a freelance venture that will allow extra income engagement to your current business due to the financial gain you will make in each supply to the UK. And also the supply of this Talibo herbal oil to my director in UK will not disturb you from doing your normal day to day job as my director will always send someone to come to India to buy the product from you as a supplier or send money to you in advance base on the price quotation you will present to him.

Kindly reply me with your Names, Address and Mobile Number on this email id: damarisabraham@outlook.com for further details.

Thanks & Regards,
Damaris Abraham
Secretary Abbot Laboratories United Kingdom.
Telephone: 00443303211057
Mobile number: 00448703156896
=
Telephone: +443303211057
Number billable as national geographic number
Country or destination United Kingdom

Mobile number: +448703156896
Number billable as national rate number
Country or destination United Kingdom
Victim pays high price/min. to this redirected number that goes to the scammer in India, not in UK as he claims to be.
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.