Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

hadara14@live.com

Scammers that pretend to be in a refugee camp, usually in Senegal.

hadara14@live.com

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:04 pm

Hadara
Female

Appearance
Hair Color Black
Eye Color Brown
Eye Wear None
Body Type Slim
Body Art Piercing
Ethnicity Black
My Best Feature My Arms
Appearance Average
Background / Cultural Values
Languages English

hello

am Hadara my name am new here please i will like to share something special to dis cause with you you can write to me direct to my inbox hadara14@live.com so i can send you more of my photos and tell you more about me
Attachments
hadara.JPG
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Re: hadara14@live.com

Unread postby Big Al » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:08 pm

MY ADDITIONS:
Hello My Dearest One,

How are you today? hope fine, Do not be surprise or get offended for receiving this message from me, It's just that I have been obliged to lay a more trust on you due to my situation here in the refugees camp, first of all i revealed my self to you, and I will require the best of your honesty after your knowing about me and whom i am, I will really like us to have a good relationship inspire of anything because I have this feeling that you are my life and you will not betray me. My dear like i told you in my first mail my name is Blessing Ghada I'm 22, from Sudan in Africa , 5.fit tall, Fair in complexion,(never married before) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Late Dr Hadara Ghada was the personal advice to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood.It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now in a refugee camp. My dearest, In this refugee we are only allowed to go out two times in a week, Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out from here soon, I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is (Rev Frances Diaria) who is the pastor of the (Living Christian Church) here in the refugee he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the refugee have two hostels one for men the other for women.

The Pastors Tel number is (+221 764737859) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel, as a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to further my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's deposit certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when my father was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading Bank in which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $7.3 M(seven Million three Hundred Thousand Dollars) so i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you, I kept this secret to people in the refugee here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it, remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you, I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking, fluently Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, here is my space, How do you see life: what is your full name: what do you do A for living: what is the name of your country and state: Dearest i want you to know that age or distant doesn't matter anything but love matters a lot of things, i would like to know more about you, your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently, I will tell you more about myself in my next mail, Attached here is my picture, i like to see yours, hoping to hear from you soon. Have a nice day and think about me.

Yours Lovely One

HEADER:
Received: from COL130-W46 ([65.55.34.137]) by COL004-OMC3S7.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Wed, 5 Nov 2014 00:11:19 -0800
X-TMN: [/GrIHIXl+pM5Ojzns79PLyiHWIDeEs5u]
X-Originating-Email: [hadara14@live.com]
Message-ID: <COL130-W465F7829278BDB7A77A677B9870@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: hadara14@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="_07eba49b-a62f-4573-ad42-761d158b4591_"

Hello My Dearest One,

Good day and how are you today, Thanks for your email i am very happy to read from you i have read your email and i understanding as i have gone through a lot of pains. I appreciate your effort towards me, and your interest to assist me. you are a nice and kind person my darling, I love you so much. I am in love with you and darling i have make up my mind to be with you as my life partner, the Pastors Frances Diaria Tel number is ( +221 764 737 859 ) if you call tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel

I send and receive e-mails in the office of our Rev Frances Diaria He is the pastor here in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal. He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitations to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. you know why i trust you before i made this contact with you i ask God to provide to me a man that will lead me to the right Chanel some one that will not betray me but can you believed that since ever i meet you my mind tell me that you have been giving to me by God. I have mapped out 15% of the total sum for your assistance.

Moreover,my lovely darling i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf since am too young to handle such money. Darling in this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, telling them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $ 7.3 million us dollars deposited by my Late Father Dr. Hadara Ghada of which i am the next of kin.

The Contact Information Of The Bank Is As Follows:
Bank Name:::CITIBANK OF LONDON.
Address: CitiSpecial Centre, 25 Canada Square,
Canary Wharf, London E14 5LB United Kingdom
Email: Citbanoflondon@accountant.com
Email: infotransfercbl@aol.com
Telephone: +447700092611
The name of the transfer officer is: Mr. Owen Philips
Foreign operations & International Remittance Dept.

When you contact the Citibank tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to assist me transfer my money to your account due to my refugee status here in Dakar. i have already introduced you to the bank manager as my trustee, so i will like you to contact them today, have my kiss and hug i really miss you so much my dear, i wish you to be with you one day in my life, i will be waiting to hear form soon.
Yours lovely one

HEADER:
Received: from COL130-W63 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S7.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Thu, 6 Nov 2014 03:39:21 -0800
X-TMN: [wmQE+ujVMbBDQPnVidU1Js/+UEx5xYdr]
Message-ID: <COL130-W63E0B761BDAB6B5B4E8CD6B9840@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_16c400a5-d86b-4fcb-af96-544b33f7504e_"

My Forever Love,

Good Day my love I am very happy that i have getting the lawyer contact from the rev pastor this afternoon, my love am so week i was fighting to get the lawyer contacts from the Reverend pastor and i am grateful to God that i have gotten the lawyers contacts from Reverend. the pastor told me that he is a good and liable lawyer, please try and call me today my love,

His name is Dr Hillary Duke, Please contact and tell him to prepare those two important documents which are (1) the power of attorney in your name as my legal trustee and (2) An Affidavit of Oath in your name so that we can forward it to the bank and they will transfer the money into your account so that i will be coming over there to meet with you,

CONTACT HILLARY CHAMBERS;
CONTACT PERSON........... HON. DR.HILLARY DUKE
TEL.............................. +221 771142973
Email............................ barristerhillaryduke@yahoo.fr
Email............................ barristerhillaryduke@gmail.com

Thank you for loving me no way anyone has ever tried. Thank you for knowing all the little things that mean so much to me. Thank you for understanding that you and I need to take time together for fun, making love, talking and just spending time together. Thank you for everything you are and mean to me, and everything I am becoming, because you are in my life..

Please my love try and get in contact with the Barrister Hillary Duke today, i still don't know what I did to be so lucky to have you in my life, my dream come true. I am so thankful though. In this short time that we've been together, we have grown so much and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us. I love you, with all my heart and soul, always and forever! i will be waiting to read from you as soon as you contact the lawyer, have a nice day with love and Kiss!!!
yours lovely one
Miss Blessing.

HEADER:
Received: from COL130-W48 ([65.55.34.135]) by COL004-OMC3S11.hotmail.com over TLS secured channel with Microsoft SMTPSVC(7.5.7601.22751);
Sat, 8 Nov 2014 02:27:03 -0800
X-TMN: [n7lPlWTWyURqotMcNtpD/jGDEQEyLV0W]
Message-ID: <COL130-W48407C76DFBEE246E9E1F2B9820@phx.gbl>
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_f49e6a4c-2867-4778-b965-3405f38626a5_"

ONE PHOTO TO ADD:

PHONE NUMBERS:
+221764737859
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Senegal
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Tigo (Sentel)

+447700092611
Country or destination United Kingdom
Original network provider* Cloud9 Communications Ltd

+221771142973
Country or destination Senegal
Original network provider* Orange Sénégal S.A. (Sonatel)

ONE ACCOUNT used by the scammer:
BANK ADDRESS ...............UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA

ACCOUNT NAME ..............GOLDEN AGE AGENCY

SWIFT CODE........................UNAFSNDA

IBAN.....................................SN1530130230207000381629
"Look for the lies."
Being Blackmailed? Go here and do this first: https://blackmailscams.com/
The information you supply can help others from becoming Victims.
Big Al
"Little pee nut" admin.

Return to Refugee scams.