Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

frankmichael3@aol.com f_michael65@yahoo.pt

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

frankmichael3@aol.com f_michael65@yahoo.pt

Unread postby SlapHappy » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:50 am

Return-Path: <f_michael65@yahoo.pt>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 05:41:38 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: BARR JOSEPH MARTIN <frankmichael3@aol.com>
Subject: GOOD DAY

YOUR REF: CLAIMS/ATM/201

This is to officially inform you that (ATM Card Number 5061191027445160) has been accredited in your favor Your Personal Identification Number is 201.

I have been waiting for you since to contact me for your loaded ATM CARD of $750,000 United States Dollars after the conclusion to pay you through ATM MASTER CARD. Moreso, you can

withdraw in any ATM MACHINE in any part of the world and the maximum you can withdraw a day is $5,000,but I did not hear from you since then I went and deposited the package ATM

CARD with DHL Courier company ,Benin Republic as I traveled out of the country for a short Course and I will not come back till end of NOVEMBER 2014.What you have to do now is to

contact the DHL Express Courier Security company as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date.

For your information, I have paid for the delivering charges, and Clearance Certificate Fee of the ATM CARD showing that it is not a Drug Money nor to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country,

The only money you will send to the Courier company to deliver your ATM CARD direct to your postal Address in your country is $75usd Only being their Security Keeping Fee of the DHL

Courier Company so far.

Again Don't be deceive by anybody to pay any other money except $75usd I would have paid that but they said no, because they don't know when you will contact them and in case of

demurrage.You have to contact the DHL Express Courier Company manager for the delivery of your ATM CARD package with this information below and also call him with this number for urgent

delivery Tel: +229 68 520 126

HERE IS THE DHL COURIER COMPANY INFORMATION.

COURIER NAME: DHL EXPRESS COMPANY
CONTACT PERSON: MR FRANK MICHAEL.
POSITION: FOREIGN DELIVERY DEPARTMENT.
E-MAIL: (frankmichael3@aol.com)
Tel: +229 68 520 126

Finally, make sure that you reconfirm

(1)Your name and surname_________________
(2) Mobile Telephone number_______________
(3) current home Address__________________
(4) country___________________________
(5)the nearest airport_____________________

to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your address Let me

repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this email to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security Keeping fees of $75usd only for their immediate action.

As a matter of fact, make sure as the rightful beneficiary of the ATM CARD package of $1.5 million usd, you must contact them by indicating the code (ATM/201) to enable them deliver the ATM

package as they have it in their record.

Yours Faithfully
Barrister Joseph Martin.
=
+22968520126
Number billable as mobile number
Country or destination Benin
City or exchange location
Original network provider* Globacom Ltd (GLO)
If anyone asks you for money on the Internet they are always a scammer, 100% of the time.
Blackmail Scammed? Go here: https://www.scamsurvivors.com/blackmail/#/
FAQ viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19
Victim of a scam? Go here: https://scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtop ... =3&t=26504
SlapHappy
Retired admin/co creator

Location: Just a face in a magazine, watching you post your scammer's details.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.