Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

joe93@post.sk

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

joe93@post.sk

Unread postby Wayne » Wed Nov 12, 2014 11:10 pm

Reply-To: "Mr.Paul Williams." <paul_williams707@hotmail.com>
Message-ID: <1486468322.235197.1415812088560.JavaMail.root@mbox06>
Subject: Hello

Hello

I Am Mr. Paul Williams, a banker here in Ghana . I write you this proposal in good faith hoping that I will rely on you. In 2008, a Foreigner Mr.Sergio Hayes by name who has your country in his file as his place of origin, made a fixed deposit , valued at $10,000,000 with my bank. I was his account officer. Unfortunately, while on a business trip, he died in a deadly Tsunami earthquake that occurred on March 11, 2011 in Sendai Japan that killed many people.

The management of our bank have been finding a means to reach him so as ascertain if he will want to roll over the Deposit or have the contract sum withdraw , when I discovered that this will happen, I learnt of his death, so I have tried to think up a procedure to preserve this fund and use the proceed for charity. Some directors have been trying to find out from me the information about this account and the owner, but I have kept it closed because,

I know that if they become aware that Mr.Sergio Hayes is now late, they will divert the funds for themselves. Therefore, I am seeking your co-operation to present you as the one to benefit from his fund as his next of kin since you are the same country with him , so that my bank head quarters will approve and transfer the funds to you. I have done enough inside bank arrangement and only have to put in your details into the information network in the bank computers and reflect you as his next of kin.

I immensely request for your optimum honesty and cooperation and Let me know your mind on this, and please do treat this information as Top secret. We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response strictly through my personal email address, (paul_williams707@hotmail.com ) we can as well discuss this on phone.+233232865902
I anticipating your communication.

Best Regards,
Mr. Paul Williams.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.