Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

un.agentdelivery11@gmail.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

un.agentdelivery11@gmail.com

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:13 pm

Subject: FROM UNITED NATION AGENCY FOR YOUR DELIVERY

Dear Beneficiary,

With due respect i Dr. Park William, United Nation appointed Agency, Your fund of us$10 Million was approve by United Nation and sign by Ecowas Chairman to delivery to you in your door step in your country by me United Nation Delivery Agency.Instruction was given by the Office of Presidency in Ghana and United Nations (UN) Representative to be delivery your ATM MASTER CARD that contain us$10 Million and one Consignment box that contain us$25,000,000.00 to be delivery to your door step with out any further delay.

You can withdraw money from any ATM MACHINE in all over the world, location or center of your choice/nearest to you, in any part of the world. You are advise to reconfirm your address where Diplomatic Courier service will dispatch your ATM Card to you within 48 hrs. Remember that you are not pay for the deliver changer because (UN) Secretary General is ready pay for the deliver changer just for you to come up with the Register and Booking fees then i will move to your for the deliver your ATM MASTER CARD And your consignment box to you within next 48 hours, I will be in your Country with your ATM MASTER CARD and your Consignment box, You are to pay for the Register and booking fee only. that is all you have to pay, to receive your total fund of us$35,000,000.00.

As United Nation Agency, I am move all over the world, with out any problem,I am coming to your country in your Favor, for you to Receive your consignment box and your ATM MASTER CARD, which you can use to withdraw cash from any ATM MACHINE, in any part of the world i move all over the world every day to deliver to Beneficiary in all over the country you are to Receive the Consignment box and the ATM Master Card, I dispatch your ATM Card to you within 48 hrs. I move to all over the world. To make every thing sort, you have to Register your ATM MASTER CARD And Consignment box, it will cost you us$500 only.

Full Name........
Home Address........
Phones and Fax Number.........
Your Age and Current Occupation....
Marital Status..........
Yours faithfully,

Dr. Park William,
United Nation Agency.
Calling Direct Number +233241722361.
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.