Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

marykennedy02@yahoo.com

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

marykennedy02@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:44 pm

On Tagged:

hi friend i don`t stay in on tagged always i would like you to contact me direct to my email (marykennedy02/@y/ahoo/.com) so that we can introduce each other very well and some important discussion with me. my regards Mary

Profile elements:

Mary M
Last Active:2 days ago
Profile Views: 239 times
Age: 35 Relationship Status: Single Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship Ethnicity: Caucasian/White Religion: Christian Orientation: Straight

Help yourself by helping others - report your scammer here.
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26504
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: marykennedy02@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:45 pm

Email:

INVESTMENT PROPOSAL.

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? I Am Happy to your reply as I requested you, I know that this letter will certainly come to you as a surprise as we don’t know ourselves before, but be rest assured that it is real and a genuine business. I am Miss Mary Kennedy reside in London.

I am an account officer to Mr. Rafik Hariri, I was born in 1978, but nationalized in United Kingdom, the late Rafik Hariri was a Lebanese self-made billionaire and business tycoon, and was a five time Prime Minister of Lebanon. You can view this site for confirmation.

http:/ /www.rhariri. com/general.aspx?pagecontent=biography

I contact you through social network and out of Desperation I decided to reach you through this medium.

Mr. Rafik Hariri deposited Ten Million Great British Pounds (₤10, 000,000.00 GBP) in a bank here in London and I want to invest this money in your country and under your care.

The need to move out this money arose when the Prime Minister David Cameron said that some of the money held in dormant accounts would be used for youth and community projects. You can confirm this in the website below.

cameron-raids-dormant-u-k-accounts-while-minister-attacks-rip-off-banks.html

I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regard. Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

(1) Can I completely trust you?

(2) I am ready to offer you 35% of this (₤10,000.000.00 GBP) I hope it is acceptable by you?

Looking forward for your reply.

Thank you

Header:

Return-Path: <marykennedy02@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.83.26.205]
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/390 YahooMailWebService/0.8.173.622
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014
Subject: CAN I TRUST YOU IN THIS MATTER?

Originating IP: 41.83.26.205
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
Google can be your best friend;use it if you have doubts about someone met online. If someone met online only asks for money, no matter what reason, it´s 100% scam.
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Re: marykennedy02@yahoo.com

Unread postby firefly » Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:55 pm

The recovery scam...

Email:

How are you, hope you are good? You might think that I have forgotten you. Though, it is indeed, quite some time. On my singular, I am much delighted and privileged to contact you again, after couple of months now. It takes fate, courage and God's fearing to remember old friends and at the same time, to show gratification to them, despite circumstances that made things, not worked out as we projected then. I take this liberty to inform you that, the transaction we were pursing together, finally worked out by God's infinite mercy and I decided to contact you, just to let you know. I have conscience as a human being, due to your tremendous contribution to make things work out in retrospect. Meanwhile, I must inform you that, presently I am so busy with work and business research with my partner who helped me in achieving my goal, so that is the reason raised and signed an International Cashier's Bank Draft, to the tune of £250,000'00 British pounds (TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS) only in your name as compensation to your dedication, humanity and contribution, as it were. Please, I left the draft with barrister Patsy Sowya who is presently in his office in Senegal,

Law Firm in Dakar, Senegal Location
RUE 48 AVENUE LAMINA GUEYE,
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTROAD
DAKAR-SENEGAL.P.O.BOX.MB142.
EMAIL : bar.patsysowya@yahoo.com
patsylawfirm@lawyer.com
Senegal Tel +221-770-938-672
You are to forward to him, the following:
1. YOUR FULL NAME & ADDRESS WHERE HE WILL SEND THE CHEQUE TO
2. YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER OR ANY OTHER DETAIL YOU HAVE

He will advise you further about the shipment of the ICBD to your Residence Address or Office Address you may provided. Feel free to reach him via this very mail address and telephone immediately so, your early response to that effect, shall be admired. You have to mind the days on route shipment. Please it will be NICE you call him on his above telephone number today and also send mail directly to his email address as stated above do not fail, it is necessary/important. Please accept this with your whole heart as I will communicate with you anytime, now I am very busy trying to invest my money

Sincerely Yours Mary

+221770938672

Return-Path: marykennedy02@yahoo.com
Received: by 66.196.81.114
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014
Reply-To: mary kennedy <marykennedy02@yahoo.com>
Subject: THIS IS FOR YOUR PAST EFFORT

Yahoo IP...
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

auxm5410@gmail.com

Unread postby firefly » Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:50 pm

Eight years later, another lawyer with the same inheritance searching for a next of kin...

Hello Dear,

It is obvious that this letter will come to you as a surprise as we don't know ourselves before, but be rest assured that it is real and a genuine business. Before I proceed, I must apologize for this spontaneous mail to you. I am aware that this is certainly not a conservative way of approach to establish a relationship of trust, but you will realize the need for my action. First, I must solicit your confidence in this proposal; this is by the nature of it as being utterly confidential or top secret.I am Barrister Michael Chan, a British lawyer by profession. I am the Attorney, a legal adviser to Mr. Rafik Hariri, Born in Lebanon in 1944, The late Rafik Hariri was a Lebanese self-made billionaire and business tycoon that travels all over the world, and was five times the Prime Minister of Lebanon. You can view this site for confirmation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Rafic_Hariri

I decided to find someone that is real and not an imaginary and that was why I went for a secured site where i can be sure that the person is for real. Mr. Rafik Hariri deposited the sum of 36,000,000 million British Pound Sterling in a bank herein London which was not traceable after his sudden death because there was no next of kin or business partner on the time of deposit.The bank had contacted me on many occasions over the past years to present the supposed Next of kin to my late client.This fund has lasted more than expected period in the Bank security vault, and the Bank has issued me a final notice to present the next of kin to my late client or the account will be declared un-serviceable or confiscated by the Bank treasury due to the ongoing Bank reform here in London to implement the announcement made by Prime Minister some years back which stated that some of the money held in dormant accounts would be used to fund youth and community projects for you can confirm this in the BBC News website below:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/ business/4017381.stm

The British Government is now making every efforts to confiscate all dormant account that has been more than ten year. Arrangement is on top gear by the British Government to use the money in dormant accounts to fund production of Vaccines to be distributed to the less privileged ones and other humanitarian services during this present pandemic.I need someone I could trust to channel this money as next of kin/Business partner to the deceased. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried. But I am assuring you that; all the legal documentations to back up your claim as my client's next of kin, I shall provide. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us achieve this goal. I am convinced that the intended transaction is 100% risk free, that you should not entertain any atom of fear, the fact is that I just don’t want my late client funds to be declared as unclaimed fund by the Bank management or be confiscated by the government, as a result of the new Bank reform which all the Banks in London will soon start to implement.

It is upon this discovery that I decided to contact you on this business, Permit me to ask you this few questions,

(1) Can I completely trust you?
(2) I am ready to offer you 40%? While 20% of this money will be shared among charity Organizations, the remaining 80% is shared equally between us. I will use my position as the client’s attorney to guarantee the successful execution of this transaction.

Upon your response, I shall provide you with more details about this transaction; also you should understand that this should be kept very confidential. However, if this business proposal offends your moral ethics, do accept my sincere apology, or if on the contrary you wish to achieve this goal with me, kindly get back to me with your interest for further details with this Email { auxm548@gmail.com }.

Thank you so much.
Barrister Michael Chan

Header:

Return-Path: <auxm5410@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 07:41:44 +0100
Message-ID: <CACzFcTG2uoLAtbRKVAxVMuTOPUoS7_0Xw7n+bdo77VLh+pxF_w@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: From Michael Chan.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
firefly
"Nut job" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.