Advert.

Do NOT tell your scammer he is posted here, or report their accounts as it puts others at risk!

m.gary14@verizon.net

Post up any 419 emails you received. All persons/companies depicted in these emails are either fictitious or have had their identities copied/stolen by the scammers. Emails posted by staff are received unsolicited to their "catcher" accounts.

m.gary14@verizon.net

Unread postby Wayne » Mon Nov 10, 2014 1:30 pm

Received: from User ([41.207.182.254])
by omta01.potomac.co.businessclass.comcast.net with bizsmtp
id DlFi1p00H5VkDk901lFoZj; Mon, 10 Nov 2014 09:17:07 +0000
Reply-To: <m.gary14@yahoo.com>
Subject: HAVE YOU RECEIVE YOUR FUND?....YOU NEED TO READ ABOUT YOUR FUND PAYMENT? ?

You have to read this to amend your mistakes my dear, I am contacting you because of the information I saw about your fund payment, this will be of a great help to redeem you from all the difficulties you have been experiencing in regards to your long over due payment due to excessive demand for money from you by the non officials departments.

I am Mrs. Geraldine A. Gary from Atlanta Ga USA. I am one of those that are to be compensated by Lome Togo Government many years ago and they refused to pay me, I hard spent over 60.000.00 US Dollars trying to get my payment and all to no avail, not knowing I was dealing with the wrong people,

One day, I got an e-mail from a Man called Alexander David from Oregon in USA telling me to stop dealing with people contacting me if any and contact a Barrister in Nigeria to receive my fund which I did by traveling down to Nigeria, I was directed to meet the only elected payment Barrister in the country (Lome Togo ) which happened to be the same barrister that David told me about and I tabled my problem to her, Be hold she explained everything to me, she said that whoever contacting us through emails for ATM Card, UPS, DHL and Casher Check E.T.C are FAKE,

After, she took me to the paying bank for the claim of my Compensation payment, Right now I am the happiest woman on earth because I have received my long due compensation payment of $10.3million, Moreover the payment Barrister, showed me the full information’s of those that are yet to receive their payments and I saw your email Address and your fund amount as one of the beneficiaries, that’s why I decided to email you to stop dealing with those criminals contacting you, honestly they are not with your fund, they are only making money out of you, I will advise you to stop any contact with them and contact the payment Barrister to claim your fund with the following Name .. Kenneth Zachary E-mail.... (kenneth107@consultant.com) before it’s too late. The only money I paid to received my fund was 8,0000.00 for the obtaining of my fund permit Certificate NLP.

I want you to Understand that this Barrister has no time for Joke once you reach him with your Banking details you ask him to give you the details on how you will be making the Payment of $US8,000.00 after you mkae this Payment is must that next day your funds must be in your account balance

Full Name..Kenneth Zachary

Email. kenneth107@consultant.com

Tel +22891816448

Reach The Lawyer his the only one tat helped me and i got Paid of my Funds His details is at below

I am a living testimony Praise master Jesus AMEN.

Yours Truthfully

Mrs. Geraldine A. Gary
Click HERE for webcam blackmail/sextortion help.
Do NOT email me for sextortion help. Use the link above. If you ignore this, your message WILL be deleted.
Wayne
Site owner/"cruel and sarcastic" admin.

Return to Scammer 419 emails.